Tina M.
My son is now 4 months and I EBF (exclusively breastfeed). I started working on the weekends as a little part time job, just for extra spending money on the side. And since my son is always with me and we ebf, I definitely pump a lot (I got a big eater!). These storage bags are great. They go up to 6oz, but the most I put is 5oz and least 3 - 4oz. I hate wasting milk and these are great for having extra on the side for when I have to work or have to go somewhere and he gets hungry during the car ride and can’t stop to feed. The material is great and it has a little label for date, oz, etc., for organizational purposes. I especially recommend to freeze flat, makes storing a lot easier, gives more room and more organized!