BY LANSINOH #3 in Storage Bags

Descriptions:

• Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags are the #1 selling milk bags for breastfeeding in the US.
  • Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are ideal for storing and freezing precious breastmilk. Breast milk bag storage can take place in the fridge or freezer.
  • Lansinoh milk storage bags come pre-sterilized and have a patented double Click ‘n’ Secure seal to prevent leakage. With reinforced side seals and a double-sealed gusset, Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are the strongest available. BPA and BPS free.
  • Unlike Medela storage bags (Medela pump and save bags), you can pump directly into the bags using a Lansinoh pump. For other compatible pump brands, you can attach the adapters to the expression set and pump directly into bags. Adapters sold separately.
  • Nursing mothers have trusted Lansinoh for more than 30 years to provide safe and effective products to make breastfeeding easier.

• Are they really worth the money? How do they compare to t...2 Answers
  • How long is the life span if I fill it with breast milk t...1 Answers
  • Ok reading reviews am esitant to use the box I purchased...11 Answers
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
I struggle with these bags. They’re less expensive than Medela and hold more but at least 85% of the time, there’s a rip in the bag. I like buying them because you can get a lot more for less money and if you’re pumping a lot, they hold more at a time. But if you don’t want to have to deal with the leaking because of holes, I would not recommend these.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I used these storage bags as they were on my baby registry and several friends had bought them for me.  I have to be honest, I was not thrilled with how many of them ended up having leaks in them.  I actually faired better when buying the up and up brand from target then I did buying the name brand Lasinoh brand.
Summer B.
Oxford
Ehh, I was not too fond of these bags. I did appreciate that they held quite a lot of milk. However, the packaging I received did not include to many bags for the price I purchased them for. The good part is that they were wonderful win the fridge and freezer which is a big plus!
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I remember buying these bags with my first born, only 5 years ago, and the design has been improved so much! The edges are thickly sealed for extra leakage protection and the measuring lines are so easy to follow. I definitely recommend these bags over other bags to keep your precious milk safe.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
These are the storage bags I always pick up when at the store. They are durable and hold up whether being frozen or thawed. I sometimes pump more than what this bag holds and will then just use more than one bag which makes me feel like I go through them fairly quickly, but that is my only complaint. I really like that they are flexible bags which allow me to freeze my milk with the bag lying flat, leaving them in a thin shape, which is super convenient for storage purposes.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
These are the best, they don't leak and they hold a lot of milk.  You can freeze your milk flat in these to save space in your freezer.  They are definitely worth the money.  They also have convenient spots for labeling.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
These are great as long as you freeze them flat and do not over fill them. A little more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for with storage bags. Easy to use, good space for writing the collection info Down. I received donor milk in these and our donor put 10 oz in instead of the recommended 6 oz and while defrosting the bag pretty much exploded and went everywhere so just be careful with them.
Sadie C.
Dillon, MT
These bags were affordable and came bagged in batches within the box, which made it easier to throw some in the pump bag without having individual bags all over the place. They worked great, I never had problems with leaking, even coming out of the freezer. The double zipper sealed them perfectly, and they were easy to label. My only complaint was that they could be difficult to open initially.
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
These are so easy to use! They work perfectly, and are so easy to thaw out! I've used them with both my kids and have never had any issues. They are cheap and do the same job as the expensive storage bottles.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
These are great storage bags! What I love is that it lays flat in your freezer. It’s easy to store and stack if you are building a supply. It also has space for you to label name, amount, date... so you know exactly how old it is. This is my #1 recommended storage bags! Even though I use the medela pump, I love to use these bags for storing my milk!
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Are these easy to find where you are?
Leslie H.
Does anyone have issues with these leaking while thawing Frozen milk?! I love these bags but every one of them leaks and makes a huge mess....
Kari B.
Saint Anne, IL
What is the best way to store these bags in the freezer to make sure they don't leak when thawing?
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
My husband told me that these leaked when he thawed them out. Anyone else have that problem?
Marla W.
What is the best way to thaw these for use? I have been building up a good supply in the freezer for when I need to use them.

Kohl's