BY LANSINOH #3 in Storage Bags

Descriptions:

• Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags are the #1 selling milk bags for breastfeeding in the US.
  • Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are ideal for storing and freezing precious breastmilk. Breast milk bag storage can take place in the fridge or freezer.
  • Lansinoh milk storage bags come pre-sterilized and have a patented double Click ‘n’ Secure seal to prevent leakage. With reinforced side seals and a double-sealed gusset, Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are the strongest available. BPA and BPS free.
  • Unlike Medela storage bags (Medela pump and save bags), you can pump directly into the bags using a Lansinoh pump. For other compatible pump brands, you can attach the adapters to the expression set and pump directly into bags. Adapters sold separately.
  • Nursing mothers have trusted Lansinoh for more than 30 years to provide safe and effective products to make breastfeeding easier.

• Are they really worth the money? How do they compare to t...2 Answers
  • How long is the life span if I fill it with breast milk t...1 Answers
  • Ok reading reviews am esitant to use the box I purchased...11 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Tina M.
My son is now 4 months and I EBF (exclusively breastfeed). I started working on the weekends as a little part time job, just for extra spending money on the side. And since my son is always with me and we ebf, I definitely pump a lot (I got a big eater!). These storage bags are great. They go up to 6oz, but the most I put is 5oz and least 3 - 4oz. I hate wasting milk and these are great for having extra on the side for when I have to work or have to go somewhere and he gets hungry during the car ride and can’t stop to feed. The material is great and it has a little label for date, oz, etc., for organizational purposes. I especially recommend to freeze flat, makes storing a lot easier, gives more room and more organized!
Amia D.
These bags are not bad actually. They hold well in the fridge/freezer and you can pump directly into the bags with most standard breast pumps. Ive been using the medela to pump into the bag. The only reason why I'm giving it a 4 star is because I've had bags leak when thawing them out of the freezer! This happened more than enough times when thawing out milk for my baby. Otherwise very well and pretty accurate in the amount labeled on the bags
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
I struggle with these bags. They’re less expensive than Medela and hold more but at least 85% of the time, there’s a rip in the bag. I like buying them because you can get a lot more for less money and if you’re pumping a lot, they hold more at a time. But if you don’t want to have to deal with the leaking because of holes, I would not recommend these.
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
Most reliable storage bags I’ve used. I’ve used these bags for 2 of my babies and never had an issue with leaking. They can be stored standing up or laid flat. I like to stand up in fridge and lay flat in freezer. I recommend these bags to all pumping mommas.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I used these storage bags as they were on my baby registry and several friends had bought them for me.  I have to be honest, I was not thrilled with how many of them ended up having leaks in them.  I actually faired better when buying the up and up brand from target then I did buying the name brand Lasinoh brand.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I remember buying these bags with my first born, only 5 years ago, and the design has been improved so much! The edges are thickly sealed for extra leakage protection and the measuring lines are so easy to follow. I definitely recommend these bags over other bags to keep your precious milk safe.
Kaylyn H.
Merritt Is, FL
I have used these for storing breastmilk for both of my children. They are affordable, durable, and the don't leak. walmart and target carries them. They have a spot for you to write the date and amount of milk on the bag before freezing or refrigerating.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
These are the storage bags I always pick up when at the store. They are durable and hold up whether being frozen or thawed. I sometimes pump more than what this bag holds and will then just use more than one bag which makes me feel like I go through them fairly quickly, but that is my only complaint. I really like that they are flexible bags which allow me to freeze my milk with the bag lying flat, leaving them in a thin shape, which is super convenient for storage purposes.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
These are the best, they don't leak and they hold a lot of milk.  You can freeze your milk flat in these to save space in your freezer.  They are definitely worth the money.  They also have convenient spots for labeling.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
These are great as long as you freeze them flat and do not over fill them. A little more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for with storage bags. Easy to use, good space for writing the collection info Down. I received donor milk in these and our donor put 10 oz in instead of the recommended 6 oz and while defrosting the bag pretty much exploded and went everywhere so just be careful with them.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Are these easy to find where you are?
Leslie H.
Does anyone have issues with these leaking while thawing Frozen milk?! I love these bags but every one of them leaks and makes a huge mess....
Kari B.
Saint Anne, IL
What is the best way to store these bags in the freezer to make sure they don't leak when thawing?
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
My husband told me that these leaked when he thawed them out. Anyone else have that problem?
Marla W.
What is the best way to thaw these for use? I have been building up a good supply in the freezer for when I need to use them.