Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags

LANSINOH BREAST MILK STORAGE BAGS

Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags are better than any other brand?
I saw the breast milk storage bags in the store how long in u leave them in the freezer.
is it good?
Start your review of Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags!
Angie J.
Valley Stream, NY
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags uploaded by Angie J.
These are my go to bags. I love how you can a lot of bags for a decent price. I love how you can write your information at the very top of the bag, so you don’t have to worry about your milk getting contaminated. These bags are a life saver. They hold up pretty well in the freezer and in a bottle warmer or a cup of warm water which ever you prefer.
Alexis B.
Lawton, OK
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags uploaded by Alexis B.
These are my favorite milk storage bags. They are sturdy, do not leak and can freeze flat and be stored in gallon bags.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
These are my favorite breast milk storage bags. They’re not very expensive and can hold a lot of milk. They’re great for storing in the fridge or freezer and do not leak.
Stephanie P.
Mountville, SC
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags uploaded by Stephanie P.
Honestly these are hit or miss. Sometimes you get a great batchl and then other times every bag leaks. When they are good they are great. They lay flat and hold a good amount. But when they aren't good they leak
Daniele N.
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags uploaded by Daniele N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I went back to school when my daughter was 2 months old and I had to take the milk to leave it for my daughter, these bags are ideal size, do not tear, it is easy to open and close it is excellent for those who need to keep the keite in the fridge or freeze, I recommend it.Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags uploaded by Natalie. A.
During my breastfeeding/pumping time. I did use these bags to store milk. These were my favorite bags. I never had an issue with them. Maybe one or twice a single bag will leak. Overall, I am so grateful for their products, they stored my milk and helped me during my journey.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
I pumped while working full time and relied on these bags to store milk. They froze and thawed well and the seal was secure. Don’t want any of that liquid gold going to waste!
Kelbi D.
Sapulpa, OK
These worked perfect for storaging breast milk in my freezer. They didnt leak and have a spot to write the date.
Candy M.
Sarasota, FL
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags uploaded by Candy M.
I've been pumping since my first motherhood day, I remember my husband brought me a box of Lansinoh, and I got so happy because I knew this were the best ever, it has been such a privilege for me to keep my baby daughter breast milk safe, and I can also pump into bags!!
Liz B.
Canton, GA
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags uploaded by Liz B.
These were my favorite bags for storing breast milk, whether it be for a few hours or months. They were big and extremely durable. Perfect size to stack and store multiples in bigger Ziploc bags. The markings make it easy to know how much you are storing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anaisa V.
Westlake Blvd
il y a 24 jours
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags are better than any other brand?
member-c56a5 il y a 17 jours
I think so! They have a double ziplock so they never leak. They are the only ones I buy.