New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesLansinoh
Breastfeeding Bottles with NaturalWave Nipple (5 oz)

Lansinoh Breastfeeding Bottles with NaturalWave® Nipple (5 oz)

Descriptions:

Dedicated to Breastfeeding Mothers. AVS™ Air Ventilation System Reduces Gas. 100% Silicone Nipple. Hygienic Protective Cover. Wide Neck. BPA Free. With Slow Flow Nipple. Dishwasher & Microwave Safe Lansinoh®, the #1 brand in breastfeeding accessories, has been trusted by moms for over 25 years for providing high quality, effective products that meet her needs. Breastfeeding is Best Breastmilk is the ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants a.

Any breastfed babies take this brand without trouble or did they not like it?
Are these bottles good for colic babies? I have been wanting to try one just not sure if it’s even worth it an is it expensive?
Anyone else have a problem with the milk coming out too quick?
Start your review of Lansinoh Breastfeeding Bottles with NaturalWave® Nipple (5 oz)!
Liya T.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Lansinoh Breastfeeding Bottles with NaturalWave® Nipple (5 oz) uploaded by Liya T.
We have been using these bottles since baby was about 3 months old and they are great! Baby eats well out of these bottles, the bottles don't leak and they are easy to clean. We have the 5 oz and 8 oz sizes and we all of them everyday,
Hannah  P.
La Puente, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lansinoh Breastfeeding Bottles with NaturalWave® Nipple (5 oz) uploaded by Hannah  P.
I have tried all kinds of bottles and these worked with my baby. My baby has been using these for 4 months already. They’re so easy to clean, however the bottle will turn yellow when you use after 2 months.
Sara G.
Port charlotte , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Lansinoh Breastfeeding Bottles with NaturalWave® Nipple (5 oz) uploaded by Sara G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Omg me encantan veo q a mi hijo le gusta el precio es accesible el biberón me gusta bastante
Naomi G.
My only concern is that if they make these in glass?! Not plastic. If it's plastic then I rather not. Plastic anything if changed temperatures from hot to cold or cold to hot releases chemicals that can later have negative effects on our babies.
Saby B.
My baby loved it, it makes the transition from the breast to the bottle very easy, I had no problems since the texture is very soft and easy to clean after use, this bottle is highly recommended if you are breastfeeding and want to give yourself some free time occasionally.
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
We received this as a tester in a Babies R Us starter kit. I kept it on hand to try along with other bottles(since I was breast feeding first). She chose this bottle as her very fav! We ordered 6 of them(in 3 packs) and couldn't have been more happy. She is 6mo now and they are showing no sign of wear and tear! They rarely leak at all(especially compared to some brands!).
Heather K.
Fords, NJ
My baby loves this bottle, she prefers it over the the other 'natural' bottles I bought. I wish I knew about this sooner, and wish I could have gotten the Lansinoh breast pump, but it's not covered by my insurance. Great system!
Juliana D.
After try and try different bottles this one was the only one that my baby took.
Val E.
Amarillo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lansinoh Breastfeeding Bottles with NaturalWave® Nipple (5 oz) uploaded by Val E.
These bottles actually helped baby get more comfortable at the breast. I saw such a big improvement in BF only after we started on these
Trinh H.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Lansinoh Breastfeeding Bottles with NaturalWave® Nipple (5 oz) uploaded by Trinh H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m a breastfeeding mama that was looking for a bottle with a nipple that’s actually similar to a nipple shield or breast. This is easy to clean and dry quickly. This is the best I have found so far.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...