BY LANSINOH

Descriptions:

Dedicated to Breastfeeding Mothers. AVS™ Air Ventilation System Reduces Gas. 100% Silicone Nipple. Hygienic Protective Cover. Wide Neck. BPA Free. With Slow Flow Nipple. Dishwasher & Microwave Safe Lansinoh®, the #1 brand in breastfeeding accessories, has been trusted by moms for over 25 years for providing high quality, effective products that meet her needs. Breastfeeding is Best Breastmilk is the ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants a.

Lansinoh© Bottle with NaturalWave™ Nipple

Start your review of Lansinoh© Bottle with NaturalWave™ Nipple!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Audriana v.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They're alright. My baby does not like using these bottles sadly. I think the shape of the nipple is strange to him.
I don't like the fact that they are plastic. Plastic bottles feel unclean ti me, and I am nervous on how heat may affect the overall product of it.

Other than that, the shape is easy to handle. and is lightweight, so when baby wants to hold it, he can.
Haben A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My second baby seem to have a problem latching on to a bottle after being exclusively breastfed. We tried the lansinoh bottle with naturalwave bottle and she loved it!!!!! This is my now go to bottle for my youngest.
Salsabil G.
carteret
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a long story with this bottle. First when baby was around a month old he loved it alongside with his compromise bottles and actually preferred it. I did notice that it took him much shorter time to finish the milk in this bottle than other ones so I assumed that it had a faster flow. I don’t think it did but I stopped feeding him with it to avoid more gas (my son was colicky) until he was about 4 months and started to refuse his other bottles. So i bought medium flow Lansinoh bottles and he slowly adapted to them (he was a breastmilk baby so bottle wasn’t his thing). It was hard at the beginning but he ended up loving it....before he started refusing it 3 months later. I don’t think it’s the bottles fault honestly, because my son was exclusively breast fed at the beginning and then when we introduced these bottles we started giving him formula so he hated it. So he may have simply started refusing these because of the formula and not necessarily the bottle. Our first experience with it when he was 2 and 3 months old was excellent and he loved it, so I’ll give it 5 stars. I should have just continued with it because I don’t believe it gave him gas, he was super colicky anyway.
Amy B.
Camdenton, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was formerly a Dr. Brown’s bottle user until my third baby refused a bottle. With my 3rd and 4th babies these bottles did the trick especially when they refused all other bottles.
Joana H.
Burley
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only bottle my daughter would take I love this bottle so much it was great and never leaked .. looking forward to buying some more for my newborn.
Ashley M.
Ambridge
LOVE THESE BOTTLES SO MUCH!!! Both of my babies were switched to bottles from breastfeeding and would not take any other kind of bottle/nipple other than the ones attached to my breasts until I tried these. Absolutely the best purchase I've ever made. Saved my boobs and my mind.
Carla M.
Irving , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby didn’t really like the bottles. It came with my pump and we used it a few times only. It wasn’t our favorite. I would switch the nipple for a compatible one. I ended up using it mostly to store my milk.
Alyssa N.
Moline , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Lansinoh mOmma bottles. They are better than the Avent ones that we sometimes use. They leak way less and are easier for baby to latch onto, especially when transitioning from bottle to breast. My daughter does very well with these bottles. The only drawback is their 8oz bottles are a little small to add powdered formula to, if that’s the route you are taking.
Lauren P.
Leominster, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
By far the best bottle out there. The nipple is soft and flexible and definitely the most breast like nipple but I have found. The size of the bottle is great – the markings go up to 5 ounces, but you can fit 7 ounces up to the brim. My only complaint is that it has a different size bottle opening than any other product out there but it directly fits into the lansinoh handheld pump so that’s nice.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter is 3 months old and just recently started taking a bottle. I tried every bottle imaginable that is designed for breastfed babies. She would not latch to any of them. I heated this bottle and my husband gave it to her and she latched no problem! Now we only use these bottles when she takes one!
ari j.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does your baby enjoy this bottle? Did you hear air getting in?
How do you order online
Jessica H.
This bottle is amazing for my 7 week old. It is the only one that she doesn't fuss with or spit up after eating. I do hear air coming back in from the valve but I believe it is supposed to do that.

Target