BY LANSINOH #30 in Baby Bottles

Descriptions:

Dedicated to Breastfeeding Mothers. AVS™ Air Ventilation System Reduces Gas. 100% Silicone Nipple. Hygienic Protective Cover. Wide Neck. BPA Free. With Slow Flow Nipple. Dishwasher & Microwave Safe Lansinoh®, the #1 brand in breastfeeding accessories, has been trusted by moms for over 25 years for providing high quality, effective products that meet her needs. Breastfeeding is Best Breastmilk is the ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants a.

Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
I absolutely love these bottles! I was at my little one Dr. appointment one day and I was having trouble getting my child to latch. After hours of screaming and crying and her Dr. bringing in a lactaction consulente her Dr. went and got her one of these bottles and had me pump. She amedently latched on. These are the only bottles she would tack and they are a life saver.
Lashawna M.
Taylor, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was habing trouble finding a bottle for my daughter since she was breastfed and having trouble latching on pretty much every kind of bottle nipple so we decided to give this a try and it worked amazing she had no problems and I finally had some free time while daddy fed the baby.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got this as a sample and my little one took to it easily, even though he was nursing most of the time! Only problem was I was unable to find a faster flow nipple when baby got a little older. Def worth it in the beginning though!
Paige B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Received this bottle as a baby shower gift. We had a great experience with it. Super soft nipple and slow flow was great for my newborn. My baby was also nursing and bottle fed and she didn't mind these bottles.
samantha b.
This bottle is amazing. My daughter loved it when she was first born, but then it disappeared. I wish I had the whole time she took a bottle. Easily attachable. The nipple has a unique shape and I think that's why my daughter loved it so much.
Shannon L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is one of the only bottles my son responded well to. I tried several other brands but he didn't seem to take to them. The Lansinoh mOmma Bottle with NaturalWave Nipple was easy to use to transition him to bottle feeding successfully.
melissa c.
Our pediatrician recommended these bottles. The best bottles we've found for my newborn. they don't flood his mouth, leak or leach toxins into the milk. He doesn't spit up or get hiccups either like with other, fancier bottles out there. They are also nice and simple, just two pieces and a cap just perfect.
Krystle R.
Justin, TX
At my son first apt they gave us tons of free bottles because I was having trouble pumping and they baby was super crying I guess she felt bad or annoyed what ever it was got me some free bottles and these bottles are actually good he still uses them today almost a year
Deborah O.
Salem, MA

Si estas buscando biberones para tu bebe yo te recomiendo esto tu y tu bebe lo ban amar yo tengo uno de esto y quiero comprar mas tengo mas biberones de otra marca pero a mi bebe le gusta este, LA tetera es muy suave la leche sale fscil en verdad me encanta
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
This came with my Double Electric Breast Pump and was the first bottle my baby used at a month old and he had no problems with nipple confusion! It's also easy to clean and I loved the natural design of the bottle, and the purple! Love Lansinoh!
ari j.
What store has a better price on this bottle?
How do you order online
How do get a sample free
How do you get a free sample
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Donde compraste el de tu bebe?