BY LANSINOH

New 3 Customizable Pumping Styles Maximize Your Milk Production &Amp; Comfort Innovative Technology Mimics Baby's Natural Feeding Pattern Hygienic Design No Milk Backup Guaranteed Includes Carry Tote For Long Term, Daily Use At Home Or Away Compatible With Any Hands-Free Bra #1 Breastfeeding Accessories Bpa Free Lansinoh&Reg; Offers A Family Of Products To Provide You With A Comprehensive Pumping Solution. Features: Carry Tote: Fits Everything You Need Comfortfit&Trade; Flanges:&Nbsp; Ensures A Comfortable, Proper Fit Stimulation/Expression Toggle Button:&Nbsp; Customizes Your Session For Maximum Efficiency Adjustable Settings:&Nbsp; Customize The Perfect Suction &Amp; Pumping Rhythm For You Bottle Stands:&Nbsp; Prevents Spills Kit Includes: 1 Lansinoh Affinity Pro&Trade; Double Electric Breast Pump Base Unit 2 Bottles (5 Oz) 2 Breast Flange Bodies 2 Container Rings 2 Set Diaphragms 2 Sealing Disks 2 Comfortfit Flanges (25 Mm) 2 White Valves (2 Extra) 2 Bottle Stands 3 Connector Tubes 1 Tubing Strap For Tubing 1 Y Tubing Connector 1 Pump Connector Ac Adaptor 1 Tote Bag 2 Milk Storage Bags 2 Nursing Pads Hpa&Reg; Lanolin Sample Instruction Booklet With Everything You Need To Know To Get Started Includes #1 Selling Breastfeeding Accessories: 2 Milk Storage Bags 2 Nursing Pads Hpa Lanolin Compatible With Any Hands-Free Bra For Multitasking &Amp; Increased Suction. 800-292-4794 Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications &Amp; May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

• How does this compare to the Medela model? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Is it worth buying this one over the mos...1 Answers
Josie R.
Trenton
I am an exclusive pumper and use my pump every 2 hrs for about 10-20 mins per session. This is my first pump and I dont have anything else to compare it to. I give it 4 stars because I am only 3wpp and I am starting to feel like the suction is not as strong as it should be. I have to sometimes switch side to be able to have a good let down. I did purchase this because i saw a lot of good reviews over Madela on Youtube, but now I am second guessing my self. I also did purchase this because it is a quieter pump and i wanted something quiet for when I go back to work.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a good pump, I was using a Medela freestyle and pump in style before trying this and the suction on this does seem to be a little less...in the strength department but it does what it needs to do. I like how every single part of this is able to be broken down and washed.
Jessica B.
Honestly, I didn't like the suction. It wasn't what I was used to with another pump I had. It got the job done if you massaged your breasts while pumping. I had other friends who loved it but I didn't feel the same about it.
Jessica S.
Unless you already have a good and steady milk supply this is simply not enough power. I had to return this and rent out the hospital grade pump again.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Good for basic pumping..but if you are engoraged don't even attempt to use this... just hand express.
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How well does this work? Is it worth buying this one over the most expensive one?
Whitney K.
Roanoke, TX
How does this compare to the Medela model? Is it worth the price?