Lansinoh Affinity Pro Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Synthia N.Lansinoh Affinity Pro Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Aimee P.

BY LANSINOH #41 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Understanding every mom is different, the signature pro double electric breast pump was created for moms who need to pump frequently. It's developed with three customizable pumping styles so you can select the perfect setting to maximize your milk production and comfort. Signature pro is also a part of the lansinoh pump-store-feed solution. You can now pump directly into one bottle, attach naturalwave nipple to feed right away or seal to store breastmilk until needed, a smooth process to providing what baby needs.â 3 customizable pumping styles to maximize your milk production & comfort ... see more...

Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this breast pump free from my insurance and it was just awful. I could sit there for an hour or so while it was running and I would maybe get 2 ounces if I was lucky. When I would hand express I could fill up a whole bottle in 5 minutes. Next time I am trying Medula.
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS PUMP! I have the one that connects to your phone via Bluetooth. I love that it helps you keep track of your milk and how much each side is producing.
Leilani N.
Salem, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I could not find my old pump, I found this one read reviews (great btw).  It is the best pump!! Easy to use, and the bottles are the only bottles my daughter would take.
Yvonne C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've used medela for my first. Both hand pump & electric. Mostly because that's what the hospital provided when i was first learning. I got this one free with my insurance, I wanted to try a different brand. I figured if i don't like it i still have my back ups.
The fitting is perfect, the suction is very comfortable. Way less parts to clean and I could use my hand whipes to clean and sterilize because it doesn't have really small parts. I love the size over all. I highly recommend this pump
Tasha C.
Winston, OR
I chose to buy this breast pump for a few reasons: its affordable price, its seemingly good reviews, and its resale ability. The closed system of the pump means that all areas that come in contact with the milk can be properly disinfected, meaning it is safer and cleaner to resell. The reviews I read compared its quality to much more expensive and well known pumps, but the price was much more affordable. Its performance, however, was very disappointing. It took an average of 45 minutes to pump at most 4 ounces, using both pumps. My baby ate 8-12 ounces in one sitting. That means I would spend 2-3 45-minute sessions just to get one serving of pumped milk. No new mother has that kind of time. I also found that the rubber pieces do not stand up well to hot water. After repeated washing, the rubber started becoming stiff and I fear it will become brittle and breakable in the future. I don't plan to still have it by that time however; it's useless to me.
Amber A.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This pump worked great for what I needed. I'm a SAHM so I don't need to pump daily, just used it occasionally for when I knew I would be away for the afternoon or day. I also used it to increase my supply in the beginning and it worked. It is comfortable and easy to use.
Carmen D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not expensive and gets the job done. I used it a lot and it never let me down. Easy to use. The suction is not painful. Needs to be on everyone's baby shower registry. I would buy again if I had to. Recommend
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved this pump. Now I wasn't much of a pumper...but if my son slept longer then I needed him too (lol) then I would pump. I thought the suction was strong. The pump was comfortable. And I thought it worked perfect. It got the job done. For the price I think it's good. I wasn't willing to pay 500 for a medela. I loved that it was a double pump and that you could change the mode to just a single if you needed too. It was easy to clean. I got the steamable bags from this brand as well to help keep it all clean. Lots of little pieces that came with it that I thought I would lose but didn't. I loved that it came with a bag as well. I definitely recommend it.
Kristen L.
Sylvania, OH
I didn't want to spend hundreds on a pump but still wanted a good one. I got this one and absolutely loved it. I breastfed my daughter for a year, and used this from month one. I never had to replace any parts (but if I did, I could conveniently get them at Target!) and it was easily portable. It didn't come with its own cooler or carrying bag, but those were easy to obtain.
I also love that it is a closed system and I don't have to worry about milk backing up. I will be using it again for baby #2!
Rebekah V.
Ventura, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I found this pump to be more difficult to use than my prior pump. I struggled for a couple of weeks before finding a setting that worked. With the settings you can pump harder and slower or you can pump faster and lighter. There is no option to pump faster and harder, although if you pump one side at a time you can achieve stronger suction. I found it best to pick a setting and stick with it- if you try to adjust mid pumping session it loses suction. If it loses suction, it is hard to get it back. This might be a good pump if you plan to pump occasionally only and are looking for a gentle option. If time is a factor, I would suggest a different pump.
Diana R.
Arlington , TX
I do not own this breast pump, but i do own a few of these bottles and i love them! i just want to know if its worth the investment?
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
I have always wanted to try an electrical breast pump. I had a hand pump and it didn't work too well. I have super sensitive nipples and they got really raw with breast feeding. Is this easier on the nipples? would they still be raw using this?
Claudia M.
Does this pump work better than medela ?Is it gentle on the nipples ?
Janelle C.
Syracuse, NY
I have the manual and get great out put even compared to my Medela pump instyle. Do you notice a greater output over all with double lansinoh vs. manual lansinoh?