BY LANSINOH #26 in Milk Storage

Designed for Longer, Safer Breastmilk Storage. For Storage of Breastmilk in Refrigerator or Freezer. Express Milk Directly Into Bottles. Specially Designed Sealing Disk Prevents Storage Bottle from Leaking. Containers are Freezer-Safe & Dishwasher-Safe. Standard Sized Neck. BPA Free Designed exclusively for use with the Lansinoh® Affinity™ Double Electric Breast Pump.  You can pump directly into these BPA-free bottles so you can use the same container for storing and feeding without ever transferring your milk. see more...

Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
I didn't use these to pump directly into. I used them for when I had to leave my baby with someone else and they worked great. They hold up great from freezer to fridge.
Martha V.
I love these so much! It's perfect for all of my needs. Hold milk and I can even use them to heat it up before giving it to my little one. Space saver love it
Camille E.
Frisco, TX
Lansinoh is great. Good storage for my breastmilk and my son takes these bottles pretty well.