BY LANO

Utilising Ultra Pure Grade lanolin a natural substance taken from freshly shorn sheep the Lanolips Intense Hand Balm with Rose Oil delivers intensive hydration to very dry hands and nails. 100% natural and animal cruelty free the balm has a rich texture and is fortified with rose oil shea butter and cocoa seed butter to nourish and moisturise wanting hands leaving a silky protective veil on the skin for continual moisturisation. Quickly absorbing into the skin the intense formula will expertly hydrate your hands and revive your cuticles. Skin and nails will feel nourished and comfortable. - K.N. Animal cruelty free. Free from additives colour and odour. Hypoallergenic. see more...

Raluca B.
The perfect rose hand cream that does not have an overwhelming scent. Super think, but sinks in fast. I use it when my hands are really dry, overnight. Works great and I only need a little at the time. Its a bit pricey but its a great product and I don't mind the spurge.It seems to last a long time. I will buy it again for sure!
Ashley D.
Long Branch, NJ
I cannot say enough good things about this product, it is SO moisturizing and makes my hands immediately feel like silk! It does not leave my hands feeling greasy or sticky at all which I also love! I will definitely continue to use this product as well as try all of their other products !
Emily G.
Middleton
I have this in the lemon scent and it’s terrific. Incredibly hydrating and protecting. Due to the lanolin, it’s a bit tacky/waxy for a moment before it soaks in. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Lindsey V.
If you love the scent of rose, this hand cream is for you. It is very thick and hydrating. It does have a little bit of a residue, so I apply it right before I go to bed. In winter my cuticles crack and bleed, and this hand cream has completely stopped that. I have also used it on my feet and loved it. A little goes a long way because it is so thick. I was very impressed with this hand cream and look forward to trying the lip balm and other products by the brand. I purchased this at Ulta.
Charlotte M.
Swansea , Swansea
I love using this hand cream everyday. It’s rich and drys easily once applied. The smell of rose is lovely and makes my hands super soft. Since using this I’ve definitely noticed a difference in the rough dry texture I get to my hands in the colder months. Definitely a must have for dry skin!