Lanolips 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbalm uploaded by Kris L.

BY LANO

What it is: A balm that provides extreme hydration to extremely dry lips, skin patches, cuticles, nasal passages and more. What it does: This super dense balm seals in moisture with its multi-award winning, 100% natural formula, hydrating and nourishing skin. Safe for all ages, this balm holds 200% of its weight in moisture. How to use: Warm the ointment between your fingers or apply directly onto your lips and skin. Use generously. Brand: LANOLIPS. Style Name: Lanolips 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbalm. Style Number: 5315147. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
  • "This lip product is so fantastic- the feel is so great on the lips, not tacky or sticky- super moisturizing, no scent or flavor- really feels like a treatment for the lips- I have also used it for sever dry patches" in 6 reviews
Emily P.
McHenry
I was recently turned onto this brand, and all I can say is WOW! This lip product is ALL that it is chalked up to be. It's fantastic. The feel is so great on the lips - not sticky nor tacky!

It's super moisturizing with no scent or flavor, which makes it more of a real lip treatment. I love to use it at night after I have exfoliated my lips, that way when I wake up in the morning, my lips are as soft as ever and ready for the day.

I have struggled with severe dry lips for as long as I remember and after using this product for a few weeks, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I highly recommend this lip product. The price point is a little on the higher side for a lip product, but it will be so worth it.

Deeana K.
Van Nuys, CA
This product turned me into a mega fan of the brand Lano! This ointment in particular is the most effective multi purpose balm I've used. It doesn't contain any Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, or Artificial colors or fragrances. Ingredients like Mineral Oil or Petrolatum are often found in drugstore lip balms and they basically act solely as skin protectants. They don't actually hydrate your skin, they just create a barrier which defeats the purpose and it's also the reason why you feel the need to constantly reapply your chapstick. That is no longer for this product! It's so effective and hydrating and I use it everywhere! It's a great nighttime mask for the lips, cuticles and any dry patches. I especially like to use it on my elbows to keep them from getting scaly. Love this product and it's well worth the price due to its multipurpose quality. Highly Highly recommend!
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I started off just using this on my cuticles or random dry patches but I also occasionally use it on my lips for intense moisture. It’s especially great at applying before bedtime. I do feel like the tub is pretty small for how much product you get but lanolin is not cheap and this is some good stuff. I don’t know if I’ll repurchase once my tube is gone but I am enjoying it for now.
Jessica J.
I have had crazy dry and chapped lips for over a year now and nothing was working for them. Until now! This has been the only balm that has given my lips some relief. I bought it two or so months ago, and I'm already half way through the tube. I need to buy another one, or 20. It's also very inexpensive and so easy to use.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Wow! I just received this product after seeing the reviews and they were absolutely right! I ordered from ulta kinda pricey but sooooo worth it! I put it on and lasted alllll day even through eating! Amazing definitely will repurchase. This was a lifesaver
Julia E.
Middletown, OH
I go back and forth on this product, but ultimately I think it’s pretty thick and sticky given the level of hydration it offers. I only ever use this at night because I’m not crazy about the feel of it on my lips. It isn’t awful, but I won’t be buying again.
Linda M.
I buy this religiously! I have multiple tubes all over the house! 100% natural, no artificial colors, fragrances, parabens, PEGs, mineral oil or sulfate as well as cruelty free, this balm keeps my lips hydrated and soft!
olivia s.
The consistency in this balm is very thick so i use this more for the night time but it gives your lips such a nice shine that I find myself wearing it in the day as well. And the packaging is super cute!! I love this stuff and it’s extremely hydrating on the lips.
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
This stuff is sooo nice. It helps my poor lips stay hydrated and not gross. Not to mention I use it for other places that get dry too! Once I forgot my eye cream when at my in laws and used that and it worked so well!
Hanh L.
I thought I had found my holy grail lip balm; however, I think this is my new holy grail lip balm. With this winter “bomb cyclone”, my lips were super dry. Within the last 24 hours, I have soft lips again! Must try! 🙌🏼