Lanolips 101 Ointment uploaded by Lauren F.

BY LANOLIN

Joan A.
I absolutely LOVE this. Especially how the weather can change dramatically this time of the year in San Diego. It's very universal. You can use it pretty much anywhere. I use it for my lips, face, and hands. Hand washing is constant at work and this product has been a life saver. I go everywhere with this. Yes, it is pricey, but SO WORTH EVERY PENNY. Not only do I love the 101 ointment, I love the balms as well! YES, BUY IT! You won't regret it!
Lauren F.
Guys, I think I have a new HG product! I am sooo late to the @Lanolips party, I know, but I finally had a chance to get my hands on a tube of their 101 ointment the other day, and I am already in *love*. I'll take an all-purpose balm over your standard chap stick any day, and this may be the best one I've ever used. My lips are incredibly soft right now—they feel like they have been totally resurfaced! And this stuff actually hydrates (rather than creating a seal on the lips, leading to worse chap-ing). I can't get enough, and already am getting the urge to purchase backups so that I'm never ever without this stuff. A++++++++ 💕
Lydia D.
Lacey, WA
I started using this after another lip balm left my lips chapped and blistered. I put this on several times a day to help my lips and my lips were back to normal in a few days. I would recommend this and even though it’s a little pricy, the results are well worth the money. It’s very soothing on my lips and leaves them feeling very soft and hydrated.
Kari T.
Unfortunately this product isn't working for me. I had such high hopes. It feels GREAT on my lips at first, makes them soft and smooth and super shiny, lasts long, etc. But as soon as it gets absorbed/dries off my lips feel even drier and peel even more. It helps very temporarily for me.
Alysha R.
i have the strawberry one and while it's nice and not sticky and works on all my dry spots like my lips and cuticles the reason i gave it 3 stars is because the strawberry smell is a little nauseating and chemically i wish it was more natural like the smell of bite beauty lipsticks
Ashley S.
LanoLips is my go to for chapped, dry, cracked or peeling lip skin. Unlike some balms (research does wonders) this one does not lock moisture out, it locks moisture in. It lasts a long time and if applied overnight you will wake up with smooth lips. I use it for every dry skin area and even minor burns not just lips.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Lanolips! Haha. A friend recommended this to me after I complained about how decidedly not chic it is to keep a bottle of lanolin nipple cream on hand. This is so so similar but thankfully just a bit more lippy for my taste.
Michaela H.
Even though this balm is on the pricey side, it is totally worth it! You can use this balm for so many different things which I think is amazing! The packaging is so adorable and the product is just perfect!
JoAnne K.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this! I used to use straight up lanolin on my lips and this is even better! All the hydration without the goopiness. It's the best balm like product I've ever used.
Rachel A.
Pikesville, MD
Love this stuff. You can put in on any rough patch. It comes in a strawberry scent also that makes a warm and nice lip gloss for the weather changes.
Yolanda P.
Are these sold at a stores?
Anya R.
How much does this cost?
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
how much is this??
amber m.
i heard this works really well, but i havent been able to find anywhere i can purchase it from? can anybody tell me more about this lanolips 101 ointment strawberry?
Michaela H.
Can I order this online any place other than Sephora?