BY LANOLIN

Review for: Lanolips 101 Ointment
Even though this balm is on the pricey side, it is totally worth it! You can use this balm for so many different things which I think is amazing! The packaging is so adorable and the product is just perfect!
JoAnne K.
JoAnne K.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Lanolips 101 Ointment
Love this! I used to use straight up lanolin on my lips and this is even better! All the hydration without the goopiness. It's the best balm like product I've ever used.
Jene J.
Jene J.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Strawberry
I would really like to try this lip gloss , the color of this gloss look so bright and pretty ! I honestly love colors like this
Marisa H.
Marisa H.
Escondido, Ca
Review for: Strawberry
Love these lips glosses! Colors are beautiful! And they make my lips feel so good!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
LanoLips is my go to for chapped, dry, cracked or peeling lip skin. Unlike some balms (research does wonders) this one does not lock moisture out, it locks moisture in. It lasts a long time and if applied overnight you will wake up with smooth lips. I use it for every dry skin area and even minor burns not just lips.
Kari T.
Kari T.
Unfortunately this product isn't working for me. I had such high hopes. It feels GREAT on my lips at first, makes them soft and smooth and super shiny, lasts long, etc. But as soon as it gets absorbed/dries off my lips feel even drier and peel even more. It helps very temporarily for me.
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
i have the strawberry one and while it's nice and not sticky and works on all my dry spots like my lips and cuticles the reason i gave it 3 stars is because the strawberry smell is a little nauseating and chemically i wish it was more natural like the smell of bite beauty lipsticks
Lydia O.
Lydia O.
This lotion is perfect for dry hands and nails. It absorbs so well and really moisturizes but is not greasy. Perfect for winter dry hands and nails.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Pikesville, MD
Love this stuff. You can put in on any rough patch. It comes in a strawberry scent also that makes a warm and nice lip gloss for the weather changes.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Lanolips! Haha. A friend recommended this to me after I complained about how decidedly not chic it is to keep a bottle of lanolin nipple cream on hand. This is so so similar but thankfully just a bit more lippy for my taste.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Are these sold at a stores?
Anya R.
Anya R.
How much does this cost?
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
how much is this??
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
I haven't tried this product yet. But curious on how it really is & how longit lasts on skin?
Michaela H.
Can I order this online any place other than Sephora?