Lanolips 101 Ointment uploaded by Lauren F.

BY LANOLIN

Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Guys, I think I have a new HG product! I am sooo late to the @Lanolips party, I know, but I finally had a chance to get my hands on a tube of their 101 ointment the other day, and I am already in *love*. I'll take an all-purpose balm over your standard chap stick any day, and this may be the best one I've ever used. My lips are incredibly soft right now—they feel like they have been totally resurfaced! And this stuff actually hydrates (rather than creating a seal on the lips, leading to worse chap-ing). I can't get enough, and already am getting the urge to purchase backups so that I'm never ever without this stuff. A++++++++ 💕
Lydia D.
Lacey, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this after another lip balm left my lips chapped and blistered. I put this on several times a day to help my lips and my lips were back to normal in a few days. I would recommend this and even though it’s a little pricy, the results are well worth the money. It’s very soothing on my lips and leaves them feeling very soft and hydrated.
Kari T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately this product isn't working for me. I had such high hopes. It feels GREAT on my lips at first, makes them soft and smooth and super shiny, lasts long, etc. But as soon as it gets absorbed/dries off my lips feel even drier and peel even more. It helps very temporarily for me.
Alysha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have the strawberry one and while it's nice and not sticky and works on all my dry spots like my lips and cuticles the reason i gave it 3 stars is because the strawberry smell is a little nauseating and chemically i wish it was more natural like the smell of bite beauty lipsticks
Ashley S.
LanoLips is my go to for chapped, dry, cracked or peeling lip skin. Unlike some balms (research does wonders) this one does not lock moisture out, it locks moisture in. It lasts a long time and if applied overnight you will wake up with smooth lips. I use it for every dry skin area and even minor burns not just lips.
Lydia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is perfect for dry hands and nails. It absorbs so well and really moisturizes but is not greasy. Perfect for winter dry hands and nails.
Marisa H.
Escondido , CA
Love these lips glosses! Colors are beautiful! And they make my lips feel so good!
Jene J.
Baltimore, MD
I would really like to try this lip gloss , the color of this gloss look so bright and pretty ! I honestly love colors like this
JoAnne K.
Jersey City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I used to use straight up lanolin on my lips and this is even better! All the hydration without the goopiness. It's the best balm like product I've ever used.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Lanolips! Haha. A friend recommended this to me after I complained about how decidedly not chic it is to keep a bottle of lanolin nipple cream on hand. This is so so similar but thankfully just a bit more lippy for my taste.
Yolanda P.
Are these sold at a stores?
Anya R.
How much does this cost?
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
how much is this??
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
I haven't tried this product yet. But curious on how it really is & how longit lasts on skin?
Michaela H.
Can I order this online any place other than Sephora?