Lanoline Manuka Honey Age Defying Eye Creme

by lanoline

ECO LANOLINE Manuka Honey Age Defying Eye creme, with Vitamin E & Plant Extracts revitalizes and supports the regenerative process of the skin. It helps to relax delicate muscles around the eyes and visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines. Enriched with vitamin E and Manuka Honey, it hydrates and soothes strained eyes.

A rejuvenating treatment that is brightening, firming, hydrating, lifting and tightening for the delicate skin around your eye area; Great for both women and men, our advanced New Zealand anti-aging skincare formula contains ingredients that nourish your skin like Active Manuka Honey, kiwifruit oil and Vitamin E. Recommended for both morning and night time and perfect for sensitive skin. Can be used on the face and neck and is light enough to be used under makeup; Packaged in beautiful glass jars, cruelty-free, no parabens or mineral oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lanoline Manuka Honey Age Defying Eye Creme!
Carina S.
Ashburn, VA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have never been someone to use eye cream in the past, but obviously know the benefits. I always just felt it was a hassle to apply. Ever since I started using this eye cream, I can’t go a day without it. It smooths out the uneven skin around my eyes, and I have even noticed a reduction in fine lines. I would absolutely buy this again- can’t go wrong with Manuka honey 💛
Estelle G.
Somerset, NJ
I love this eye cream. I really see a difference when using. I love the price point and quality.
Maria Elizabeth A.
Aproximadamente unos 8 dias atraz conseguir esta crema para el.contorno de mia ojos y es genila se siente la suavidad y diferencia deade la primera ves de uso me encanto
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,076 reviews
I thought for sure I would love this based on the packaging & ingredient list. I cannot say this is a good eye cream. This is not hydrating at all. It goes on matte & doesn’t feel it moisturizes at all. If anything it feels that it takes away from the moisturizing creams already on. I noticed wrinkles settling in under my eyes so I believe this cream has made my eyes worse. I will not be finishing the bottle & be switching to something else.
Libby F.
menomonee falls
Really like this eye cream. I’m quite oily, but I like a thicker moisture around my eyes and this fits the bill. It’s gentle, thick, and very hydrating. Got it for $10 but would pay $20. I’ve used $60 eye creams that don’t work as well.
Evelyn D.
Lanoline Manuka Honey Age Defying Eye Creme uploaded by Evelyn D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I didn’t normally use any eye creams before using this creme. I don’t have any wrinkles or anything like that, but it’s never to early to start taking care of that stuff. I personally think that it’s helped a bit with dark circles. I don’t find that this has a strong scent or that it irritates the eye area. I use this at night and spread it from my under eye to the sides and a bit down to my cheeks.
Rhonda B.
Atlanta
It has a nice thick formula. It does not irritate my eyes. The packaging is nice and straight-forward, informational without a lot of over-selling. This product more than meets my expectations.
Maleny |.
Perris, CA
This is absolutely a blessing I’m using the daily creme and then I got this eye creme and I’ve seen a huge improvement on my eye area, the best part is like it looks like it minimize the wrinkles (I saw that effect with my mom) also that it feels like you just applied Botox on your eye area, you should try this
Reva H.
Follansbee WV
OMG love this!! Found it at my local Tjmaxx. It literally sinks right into the skin, is super hydrating and isn't greasy. Best skin care bang for the money. Went out after a week of use and bought a back up. Along with a couple of other products from this line!
Caroline I.
Toronto, ON
Love the scent of this and love how it’s on the heavier side. Perfect to slap on and go to sleep.

Looking for your answer?