Lanocreme Eye Cream

by Lanocreme

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lanocreme Eye Cream!
Emily J.
I love this eye cream. I saw it at TJ Maxx for like $5 I think? It's such a nice product I also bought the day cream and the night cream and will be checking out other items from this brand. I use it when I wake up and when I go to bed along with their eye serum that I also really love. It's helped a lot with my dark circles and lines by my lower lash line. Will always recommend.
Liz R.
Ooooh I love this cream! Love it love it. LOVE. IT. I have the Lanocreme night Cream with collagen and it's amazing. My undereye no long feel as puffy and my face is consistently soft the next morning. I remove all my make up with a makeup remover, use a micellar water to fully cleanse, run some toner all over my face then finally use this night cream. My face feels AMAZING. Best part is I found this product at marshalls for only 5.99 which you cannot beat for a night cream!
April M.
Lexington, KY
If you're looking for a good eye cream that blends and absorbs well, this one is probably for you. This is a great eye cream that has a wonderful formula that plans and absorb so well into the skin. It does not leave your skin greasy or heavy feeling it. Has a lightweight formula that works magnificent. I would highly recommend this product. Great results and a short amount of time. Like I said.... Highly recommended exclamation point
sandy D.
Bloomfield, NJ
Amazing. Has a pleasant smell, doesn’t irritate skin. Actually hydrates, super cute container. I love this eye cream and use it nightly. Def see a change in texture and minds
Arlënë A.
Parma, OH
Lanocreme Eye Cream uploaded by Arlënë A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream does not feel heavy on my face it doesn’t even feel like I’ve put any on my face because it’s so light. My skin always feels so smooth after I put this cream on.
Alexis B.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this eye cream. I can get really bad eye circles from stress or lack of sleep and this creme really helps in making my under-eyes look energized and completely refreshed from a long day! 10/10 recommend
Briana T.
Jasper, AL
I like this cream for my undereyes. It feels really refreshing and super moisturizing. I use this as my first step in my skincare routine at night
Jenn M.
I love that it does not feel sticky or sits on top of my skin. It absorbes well and provides my under eye area with the moisture it needs. You can feel it firming as it is absorbed.
Margaret F.
MIAMI, FL
Great eye cream. I apply this product daily, morning and night. I recommend it
Great eye cream. I apply this product daily, morning and night. I recommend it
Olga C.
Seminole, FL
Lanocreme Eye Cream uploaded by Olga C.
I use a lot of Lanocreme products:masks,day and night cream,eye cream. My skin reacts very well to all their products.I love masks and reviving night cream manuka honey the most. They leave your skin soft,hydrated. The eye cream does what it says it is very hydrating for the under eye area.

Looking for your answer?