BY LANO

Lips 101 Ointment Strawberry Multi-Balm - Lano The Original 101 Ointment Strawberry Superbalm is an Ultra pure lanolin blend. Natures Wonder Moisturizer. Molecular structure closely resembles & mimics your own skin oils. Use for extremely dry lips, skin patches, cuticles & many more. A super dense balm that seals in moisture.Multi Award WinningHard-working & powerful multi-taskerDermatologically testedHolds 200% of its weight in moistureVegetarian & baby friendlyNO artificial colours & fragrances + parabens + petrolatum + PEG's + mineral oil+ sulfates. - Lips 101 Ointment Strawberry Multi-Balm see more...

KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I am constantly applying some type of lip balm to my lips throughout the day. I put this on once in the morning and it stays on all day!!! The packaging is so cute and the smell of strawberries is great. It isn't sticky, it has the texture of vaseline, but not as greasy. It's hard to explain, but it feels like a soft barrier is protecting your lips. It's pricey, but so worth it!
Sharon Y.
San Francisco, CA
Hands down one of my favorite, effective lip balms. It’s emollient, not sticky, shiny, and lasts a long long time. It’s perfect for daytime wear as well as overnight use! I don’t really smell the strawberry scent but I don’t mind. The product itself is superb as always!
Lauren M.
I recently purchased this from ulta along with the coconut one. It has great ingredients and smells amazing. These balms are really thick so it takes a long time to sink in and feel dry. It’s one of those products you put on before bed where it won’t be disturbed by you eating or drinking.
Sarah S.
Ashford, CT
I have this lip balm and have been using it for a few months now, I love this one. It is very moisturizing and smells super good. It goes on clear and makes my lips look healthy and shinny. I will buy this again and would recommend to anyone especially anyone with dry lips
Farah G.
Katy, TX
My absolute favorite! Natural, nourishing what else can be better?! I have been using it for several years already, and always keep at least 2 of them, one at home and one in my purse. Completely changed my beauty routine! Recommending it to everyone!
Jennifer T.
This stuff is great! I was looking for a good balm without petroleum for my daughter and cane across this! It is super hydrating and smells just like strawberries. It is definitely expensive, I think I paid $14 at Ulta but it's totally worth it for me. My little one is a terrible picker if her lips get even the slightest bit dry (scans and blood everywear) and to top it off she will fight to not wear chapstick. With this stuff she doesn't mind wearing it bc it smells and tastes better than the others plus it's so hydrating that we don't have to reapply often! If you have badly chapped and dry lips, you should definitely give it a try!
Chelyce C.
Corvallis, OR
My Summer Holy Grail? LanoLips! This ointment feels AMAZING on the lips and gives just the right amount of shine for that no makeup-makeup look, which is perfect during the summer months. It's also great to use on cuticles, elbows and any other area that gets super dry after pool or beach time!
#beachbashcontest @influenster
Prisci C.
I really love this lip balm. It’s super thick and moisturizing on the lips. My favorite is to put some on before going to bed to replenish my lips as I sleep. I also like to put some on while I’m song my makeup for extra softness before using my lipstick (I wipe off the excess).

Previously I was using Aquaphor on my lips, which is good too, but this has a nicer texture and taste.
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
Very moisturizing! A little bit of this goes a long way so this tube will last a long time. The squeeze tube makes for easy application. Smells great, not too strong. I like to use this at night before bed. I wake up with very soft lips! Its great for my kids to use too! This tube will last me a long time, but would definitely consider repurchasing after I am out!
Ashlee J.
West Pittston, PA
The only lip product i will ever use for my dry cracked lips. Literally a miracle in a tube. Smells like a dream and doesn't taste bad either. Even though it's used to fix your nasty lips it still gives the lips a beautiful look. You won't be disappointed.
Brenda B.
Columbia, KY
I Have*****SEVERE***** DRY *****MATURE***** Lips...WILL YOUR Product HELP To MOISTURIZE...WITHOUT The Tacky Feel?? THANK YOU ❤
Brooke N.
Rison, AR
Is this really worth all the hype? Is it any different than the Bite treatment? I have super-dry lips and I need something that's going to get the job done.
mariana b.
stockton, a
does a color show up? and if so. how much color pops...i want a nice tint at least
Loreliz P.
Boston, MA
Does this actually moisturize your lips. I have very sensitive lips and I would like to know if this actually works on lips. Does it also take off dead skin from your lips ?
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?