suggested searches

19%

3 star

2 star

1 star

As a person who gets zero help from normal kinds of “chapsticks”, this product completely amazed me! Never in my life have my lips felt softer or more moisturized! Not only that, but the packaging is adorable and the scent is perfect. I love everything about this and recommend it to anyone who struggles with dry & cracked lips!
After you try this lip balm you will never return to any other … this lip balm is not expensive, last a long time, and keeps your lips moisturized all day ! I have tried a variety of flavors and strawberry does seem to last the longest and I only reapply twice a day. Definitely worth it
I was so upset when my favorite lip balm had changed their formula and removed lanolin from it. I found this brand about a year later and WOW I am impressed! Leaves your lips feeling soft and takes away any chapped feeling!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
How does this compare to glossier balm?
Hello everyone, I'm trying to pick a variety of lanolips to try and I have very dry lips, just wondering if there is a specific type that anyone would recommend in particular? (Of the clear balms). Sorry for cross-posting, I'm just hoping to find someone who has tried a couple of them! Thank you for any help!
What's it for, or just to use?
more questions