Lano Lips 101 Ointment Mulitpurpose Superbalm uploaded by Jessica M.Lano Lips 101 Ointment Mulitpurpose Superbalm uploaded by Jessica M.Lano Lips 101 Ointment Mulitpurpose Superbalm uploaded by Jessica M.

BY LANO

Lips 101 Ointment Mulitpurpose Superbalm - Lano The Original 101 Ointment Superbalm is an Ultra pure lanolin blend. Natures Wonder Moisturizer. Molecular structure closely resembles & mimics your own skin oils. Use for extremely dry lips, skin patches, cuticles & many more. A super dense balm that seals in moisture.Multi Award WinningHard-working & powerful multi-taskerDermatologically testedHolds 200% of its weight in moistureVegetarian & baby friendlyNO artificial colours & fragrances + parabens + petrolatum + PEG's + mineral oil+ sulfates - Lips 101 Ointment Mulitpurpose Superbalm see more...

Lisa L.
This saved my chronically dry lips. The ointment is colorless, scentless, and very thick but it melts as you spread it on. Applying a large amount will create a white cast, so it's best to use it sparingly. It's long lasting and keeps your lips moist for a couple hours. The lip softening results last. It's expensive for the amount of product you receive, but it works.
Monica S.
Holbrook, NY
This stuff is INTENSE. The best part is you can use it anywhere. Around my nose was dry from a recent cold I had so I put some lano on it and boom! all better! I highly recommend if your persistent about hydrating your lips. It stays on for a long time and even makes your lips look nice and glossy. A little goes a very long way and one tube will last a while.
Alexandra H.
All in all, this was okay. I didn't find anything special about it. Just a very overpriced, petroleum jelly type ointment. Feels like aquaphor and basically does the same thing.
Diana L.
Worth every penny I have dry lips year round and I just started using it everyday it has helped hydrate my lips. Also used it on dry spots from eczema and it cured them for me!
Kaila D.
This stuff is great. I use it every morning after exfoliating my lips which doing the rest of my makeup. It's perfect for a thin layer to nourish the lips before a day of liquid lipstick. The formula does have a lot of slip and greasy feel to it, and is very glossy so I wouldn't personally wear it out of the house but it's great at home. Also has been perfect during bitter cold weather
Ashley d.
This done nothing for my lips but make them shiny. I didn't get any moisture out of this! I tried it all day and they were super greasy and not moisturizing. It was $17 at ulta! I wouldn't recommend if u want moisture out of a product!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This product works really well but it's super expensive. It's similar but a bit thicker then aquaphor. It makes your lips supper soft. Not greasy or scented. I just wish it was less expensive.
Jessica M.
Irvington , NJ
This really Transforms your dry skin into soft hydrated skin and it smell so good. I think the price is good as well.
lala l.
Pretty awesome products is very delicate and felt very nice your lips and the tester great
Best product ever!!!I'm a Aussie and I love this product. Living now in Canada I make sure I have enough to keep me going through the year; especially the winter months ;)Great packaging, smells great and isn't too stickyBest part it's natural;)
Steph L.
Has anyone tried this? Thought?
Ashley d.
I use soap and glory a great kisser in the peach! How does this compare if you've used it!? If not how did u like this super balm!?