BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. Strong moisture Whitening Essence makes skin look flawlessly bright and clear with Mela-vita Crusher. Dispense an appropriate amount on the cheeks and evenly spread over the entire face and on skin under the chin.

Nefertari M.
Chicago
It's works so well and i was so surprised that it has done the miracle that it did and i think everyone should use it because it comes in such a little tube but it does so many wonders
Danielle B.
Fort Worth
Laneige can honestly do no wrong at the rate I'm loving their products. I found this product online and I'm so happy I did! This makes my skin super glowy and I don't find it harsh. I would say that it is gentle but very effective and would recommend to others looking for an essence to leave them glowy.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
brenda m.
Bakersfield, CA
If you're looking for something that will moisturize your face this is it it's really good!! It's light weight doesn't make your skin feel sticky.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
If you haven't reiwd this yet you really should. Not only is it top of the line and quality is off the charts but it really does work
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
Ampoule seems to be trending lately and it does help your skin. It feels amazing on you and it's really all you need
Mariah A.
fresno
Awesome stuff, instantly moisturized my skin and within ten minutes took away my redness caused by acne. Love it
Leah M.
Beech Creek, KY
I love this face serum! It is so light and moisturizing but doesn’t leave any residue! definitely recommend!!
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Leah W.
I love love love this product so so so much! It makes me feel super elegant and classy!