BY LANEIGE #50 in Facial Moisturizers

THE PRODUCT

• LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream is a significant advancement in skincare and hydration, clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize.
  • To address dehydrated skin that causes dullness, fine lines, roughness and irritation, LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream incorporates a series of unique scientificallyengineered, skin-perfecting Hydro Ionized Mineral Water enriched with Biogen Technology and vital minerals to deliver nutrients and transform your skin.
  • After 20 years of research, LANEIGE has mastered the Science of Water to address all aspects of dehydrated skin. The result, a luxurious moisturizing cream with proven results that millions of women across the globe have enjoyed for years.

FEATURES & BENEFITS

• Fusing six essential minerals—magnesium, manganese, zinc, calcium, potassium and sodium—Hydro Ionized Mineral Water and Micro-hyaluronic acid penetrate deep into skin to address dehydration
  • Biogen Technology provides the skin with Natural Moisturizing Factors to prevent future moisture loss and maintain adequate hydration
  • Dermatologist tested and clinically proven to strengthen your skin’s natural moisture barrier while hydrating skin around-the-clock
  • Olive Squalane strengthens skin’s natural barrier
  • Appropriate for normal to dry skin types

• I have normal to dry skin with some texture along my fore...1 Answers
  • I have dry yet oily acne prone skin. Would this help mois...3 Answers
  • I've heard good things about Laneige Water Bank Moisture ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "My face is really dry in spots, and normal/oily in others. This moisture cream was the answer to its pleas for help! It has a nice scent, and was very moisturizing. I also use an extra amount at night, to use as a night mask, works wonders. 👌🏼" in 99 reviews
  • "This is one of the best cream I have used. I have a sensitive skin so it's hard to find a good moisturizer, but this cream is great because it is very gentle and not too heavy. I don't recommend this for dry skin because it is more of a light cream, but it was a good match for my sensitive skin." in 68 reviews
  • "I am definitely purchasing this in the future. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I am prone to breaking out and like most people with skin issues, I was kind of afraid to try it. This is one of my favorite moisturizers of all I've used and I have used dozens and dozens. Most of them breaking me out. This has a light fresh scent and sometimes even scents will break me out but this one didn't. A scent will usually bother me until I wash it off but this one doesn't. It gives me just the right amount of moisture using just a very small dollop and I like to add a little bit of cold water to make it spread evenly but I do that with all moisturizers. It's become habit. I would highly recommend this product. The only thing I would change about it is change from jar to pump for cleanliness. " in 49 reviews
Anna C.
Review for: LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream 1.6 oz/ 50 mL more...
Firstly, I have abnormal and exceptionally dry skin, so keep that in mind. At night, I use this cream after using  LANEIGE Moisturizing Foam CleanserLANEIGE Water Bank EssenceDr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Re. Pair Serum , and  LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream . Although I still wake up with it fully absorbed and a tight feeling around certain parts of my skin, I feel that this moisture cream does a very good job of keeping all of the products locked into my skin rather than being sucked into the atmosphere. With many other skincare regimens and creams, I find that I have dry, crusty patches on my face upon waking up. The Laneige regimen, in combination with some other products, has not done that to me. I know that this cream will most likely be too hydrating for someone with oily skin, so I recommend the  LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream to finish instead.
Ram C.
I have oily skin and got this in a Sephora holiday bundle (which I honestly got for the full-size sleep mask, lol). The cream is a bit heavy for me and I juuuuust finished the tiny travel container, which speaks for how little you actually need per application! It's fragranced, which I normally don't like as it bothers me, but it's the same relaxing scent the essence and sleep mask has.

I usually use the Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel (pry this out of my cold, dead hands tbh) but swapped it at night during the winter for a while with this. Honestly, since BC toned the oily hellscape on my face down just a bit, I might repurchase next winter (if and when it is dry again here in FL). If anything it will stretch the Clinique bottle out longer, lol.
Christine D.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream 1.6 oz/ 50 mL more...
I turned to this product after I accidentally overdid it with my skin care regimen. The combination of an acne treatment and a skin peeling product followed by cold winter air made my face UNBEARABLY dry around my mouth, nose, and cheeks. I'm talking red, stinging, and actually found it hard to move my face. I tried 4 other products I had on hand to try and combat the extreme dryness, but all of them ended up stinging and not really giving me that deep moisture my skin needed.

That being said I had this in a small travel size from a combination trial pack I purchased at Sephora. I slathered this cream on as an overnight mask and in the morning all of the inflammation, most of the dryness and the uncomfortable tight feeling was GONE. I used it morning and night for two more days and my skin was 100% normal.

This water cream is a HOLY GRAIL for me. It does not sting my irritated skin, it is thick but not too heavy, and a little goes a long way. It absorbs very well and does not clog my pores. I have been recommending it to all my friends and even my mother, who immediately went out and bought it after trying mine. It is now a staple in my winter skincare regimen.

Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream 1.6 oz/ 50 mL more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It had a tiny, tiny bit of product in it. BUT that was all that I needed. I have combination to oily skin. More on the oily side I guess. And this provides a great amount of moisture. It is not an oily product. It didn’t leave an oily residue. My skin was a little tacky after I applied it but that went away after 5 to 10 minutes. The only downside is the smell. It’s a very strong, sweet floral scent. I wouldn’t use this if you don’t like strong scents. But all in all, a great product.
Kelli B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream 1.6 oz/ 50 mL more...
Recently, I've stopped using moisturizer on my face and have been using face oil, and I have been very happy with it. I wasn't even looking for a new moisturizer when I tried this product. It was actually a sample given to me by Sephora, and I like to try new things so I was like "oh, what the heck it's free!" Ya know? So I tried it before bed one evening.

The smell is pleasant and it is absorbed quickly, leaving no oily residue, yet it leaves my skin feeling plump and moisturized. So I ordered some ($35 so I figured it wasn't too expensive and I could take it back after a couple days if I didn't like the results over time).

I am officially obsessed with this and have recommended it to three girlfriends. I still use my oil at night, but I have been putting the moisture cream on my face in the morning before I put my makeup on (about 15 minutes before to let it sit up) and, HOLY MOLY it makes my makeup go on sooooo good! (I usually use a primer, so I'm aware that's what a primer is supposed to do) but this just really gives my face a glowy look and the makeup doesn't set in my fine lines as much. Plus, if just feels nice! The texture of my skin feels "plump" for lack of a better word?! I will be purchasing again, and again. Definitely recommend this!
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
Review for: LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream 1.6 oz/ 50 mL more...
Got this as a sample at Sephora and I really wanted to like this because I liked the AmorePacific Essential Creme Fluid and apparently AmorePacific owns this brand. I used this once and I broke out. I really wanted to like it because it felt nice on my skin. I have oily skin (sometimes my skin gets dry). I might’ve had a reaction because of using other products while using this but so don’t want to use again because my face broke in hives for a few days. Try out a sample first on a small section of your face to make sure you don’t eat a reaction.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: 50Ml, Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream - 50 ml, LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream 1.6 oz/ 50 mL more...
Water Bank Moisture Cream and Water Sleeping Mask: I decided to introduce both products together so I could compare them side by side. The product on the left is a moisturizing cream, which is thicker than a sleeping mask. Moisturizing cream applies and absorbs to the skin easily and quickly making the skin feel soft, full, hydrated. I apply it most of the nights unless I use Laneige and another serum, in which case I use Laneige essence as a moisturizer. The sleeping mask has a lighter, more gel like texture and feels more watery/lighter on the skin. It's supposed to be used only a couple times a week by applying it in the evening and leaving through the night. I didn't use it long enough to see long term results, but I didn't notice anything different after a few times that I had it on. It does hydrate my skin, but it doesn't feel/look any different from when I would use a regular moisturizer. Maybe that's also because my skin is not dry currently, and it would feel different for someone who needs extra moisture in his/her skin.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Review for: LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream 1.6 oz/ 50 mL more...
The Water Bank Moisture Cream I will definitely be re-purchasing. I used this as the last step in my morning routine before applying make-up, and it kept my skin hydrated the whole day. This paired with the Water Sleeping Mask is a wonderful duo that have tremendously helped my skin during these winter weather days.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream 1.6 oz/ 50 mL more...
I bought the Laneige pore care trail kit for 25 bucks on Sephora. I would totally recommend purchasing it and this came in the kit. This is a light weight cream, that smells cleans with a little perfume, nothing overbearing. It feels slightly cooling and feels slightly tacky at first until sinks in quickly. I only wear it at night because when I wake up I tend to look semi-oily.
Alex S.
CA
Review for: Other more...
This is a very nice, simple face cream that I really enjoyed using during the daytime. It felt soothing and immediately helped with any feelings of tightness on my face. A small bit of product really spread out a long way. Although I liked this, it's not my all time favorite, but it is real great value for money, and I would consider repurchasing.
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
How well does this lotion work? Is it worth the investment?
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I have dry yet oily acne prone skin. Would this help moisturize without clogging pores or becoming overly greasy feeling?
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
How light weight feeling is this?
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
I've heard good things about Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream but I have oily skin. I was wondering if it's Oil free or if it makes your skin oily? My T zone is worse, my cheeks can be dry. I'm looking for something like this but I don't want it to make my face oilier.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
Has anyone had any luck with this on oily skin? I know one of my main problems with my oil slick is I am not moisturizing correctly, so on the search for the best moisturizer!