LANIEGE Water Bank Moisture Cream
- LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream is a significant advancement in skincare and hydration, clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize.
- To address dehydrated skin that causes dullness, fine lines, roughness and irritation, LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream incorporates a series of unique scientificallyengineered, skin-perfecting Hydro Ionized Mineral Water enriched with Biogen Technology and vital minerals to deliver nutrients and transform your skin.
- After 20 years of research, LANEIGE has mastered the Science of Water to address all aspects of dehydrated skin. The result, a luxurious moisturizing cream with proven results that millions of women across the globe have enjoyed for years.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fusing six essential minerals—magnesium, manganese, zinc, calcium, potassium and sodium—Hydro Ionized Mineral Water and Micro-hyaluronic acid penetrate deep into skin to address dehydration
- Biogen Technology provides the skin with Natural Moisturizing Factors to prevent future moisture loss and maintain adequate hydration
- Dermatologist tested and clinically proven to strengthen your skin’s natural moisture barrier while hydrating skin around-the-clock
- Olive Squalane strengthens skin’s natural barrier
- Appropriate for normal to dry skin types
Top Questions See all 41 Q&A
- "My face is really dry in spots, and normal/oily in others. This moisture cream was the answer to its pleas for help! It has a nice scent, and was very moisturizing. I also use an extra amount at night, to use as a night mask, works wonders. 👌🏼" in 99 reviews
- "This is one of the best cream I have used. I have a sensitive skin so it's hard to find a good moisturizer, but this cream is great because it is very gentle and not too heavy. I don't recommend this for dry skin because it is more of a light cream, but it was a good match for my sensitive skin." in 68 reviews
- "I am definitely purchasing this in the future. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I am prone to breaking out and like most people with skin issues, I was kind of afraid to try it. This is one of my favorite moisturizers of all I've used and I have used dozens and dozens. Most of them breaking me out. This has a light fresh scent and sometimes even scents will break me out but this one didn't. A scent will usually bother me until I wash it off but this one doesn't. It gives me just the right amount of moisture using just a very small dollop and I like to add a little bit of cold water to make it spread evenly but I do that with all moisturizers. It's become habit. I would highly recommend this product. The only thing I would change about it is change from jar to pump for cleanliness. " in 49 reviews
I usually use the Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel (pry this out of my cold, dead hands tbh) but swapped it at night during the winter for a while with this. Honestly, since BC toned the oily hellscape on my face down just a bit, I might repurchase next winter (if and when it is dry again here in FL). If anything it will stretch the Clinique bottle out longer, lol.
That being said I had this in a small travel size from a combination trial pack I purchased at Sephora. I slathered this cream on as an overnight mask and in the morning all of the inflammation, most of the dryness and the uncomfortable tight feeling was GONE. I used it morning and night for two more days and my skin was 100% normal.
This water cream is a HOLY GRAIL for me. It does not sting my irritated skin, it is thick but not too heavy, and a little goes a long way. It absorbs very well and does not clog my pores. I have been recommending it to all my friends and even my mother, who immediately went out and bought it after trying mine. It is now a staple in my winter skincare regimen.
The smell is pleasant and it is absorbed quickly, leaving no oily residue, yet it leaves my skin feeling plump and moisturized. So I ordered some ($35 so I figured it wasn't too expensive and I could take it back after a couple days if I didn't like the results over time).
I am officially obsessed with this and have recommended it to three girlfriends. I still use my oil at night, but I have been putting the moisture cream on my face in the morning before I put my makeup on (about 15 minutes before to let it sit up) and, HOLY MOLY it makes my makeup go on sooooo good! (I usually use a primer, so I'm aware that's what a primer is supposed to do) but this just really gives my face a glowy look and the makeup doesn't set in my fine lines as much. Plus, if just feels nice! The texture of my skin feels "plump" for lack of a better word?! I will be purchasing again, and again. Definitely recommend this!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos