LANIEGE Water Bank Essence Night Care uploaded by Monique B.

BY LANEIGE

- Nano Liposome supplying essence that offers consistent water deeply into arid skin as if the snow softly melts away on the ground. - Multi-nano liposome's fine water supply effect enables moisture retention for some hours. - Himalaya Snow Renew Water...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is so lightweight and moisturizing! My skin felt incredible after using this. It's totally worth the price." in 27 reviews
  • "I have dry skin so I like to use products that specifically target dry skin and this cream is a must have. I use it every night and my skin has never been softer and healthier." in 12 reviews
  • "LaNeige is one if my favorite brands when I am looking for moisture and the Waterbank Essence formerly known as Serum is always one of my favorite products! It’s a great choice for anyone looking for deep hydration and it’s also great for sensitive skin. I was a little concerned about the scent with Laneige products at first but none of their products have been irritating at all. I highly recommend this!" in 5 reviews
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez , CA
I have been LOVING this essence. I received a trial size of this, and a Laneige cream, along with a full size version of the Laneige Water Bank Sleep mask (which I am the BIGGEST FAN OF ALREADY). I have been using just 2 small pumps of the essence before the cream or water mask and my skin is loving the combo. My skin drinks up Laneige in the best kind of way (I have dehydrated skin BTW). Plus, Laneige is so affordable compared to some similar higher end products! WIN WIN WIN!
Linda T.
NYC
I purchased their starter kit and it included the essence water. I just it before my moisturizer and serum and i don’t know if it’s because I’m using the rest of the products along side with it but my skin is softer and moisturized. I get dry spots sometimes especially by my chin and forehead and I have not seen them lately
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Water Bank Essence - Laneige - Night Care did not have any noticeable improvements to my skin. I am not sure if it takes prolonged usage to get results, but for the cost from Sephora, I did not think it was worth purchasing it again. If you want to try it, I suggest going to Sephora and asking for a sample (or just buy a travel size) to see how you like it before you purchase the full size.
Natalie H.
Tempe
I love this brand. They have created smart waters. They have a water that retains moisture best, that's used in many of their products. This product is awesome. It's smooth and silky feeling, a little goes a long way. Use after toner. For best results use your palm to push it into skin.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream This product is like treating your face to a special health spa at night. After you clean and tone your skin apply essence night care. It feels great so refreshed and hydrated love this product. Would recommend and will repurchase.
Michelle T.
Seattle
I got this in a kit that also came with other water bank products, the one I’ve use the most is the water being knight mask. You can’t beat the price of these products. They give you so much product for such little cost. And that’s what makes the skin care line great, is it affordability. Especially for Korean skincare, I am surprised how inexpensive these products are. I think the night mask will last me forever. It’s extremely moisturizing and feels extremely hydrating And soothing on my skin. Leaving it pretty Dewy even after application. And very soft in the morning.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Love this as my second step. I'm very dry so I use the LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream more often, but there is something in the micro_ ionized water that fights wrinkles like a super hero. This during the day & the cream at night are amazing together.
Ellen Y.
new york
I don’t understand what’s the hype is all about!? This skin are hydrating is a gel-based cream and it drys to a sticky feel. Doesn’t do much, maybe I’m too picky but it does nothing for me. I don’t feel hydrated when I use it. I recommend the Tatcha water cream or the belief one.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This serum felt really good once rubbed into my skin! It had only been about 5 minutes and I felt a little more hydrated! I’m oily so this product isn’t really for my skin type so I do recommend for those with dry skin! Probably will do wonders.
Hali B.
East Lyme
I ADORE this essence. It’s so hydrating for tired and dry skin and it smells so fresh. It’s got a cooling sensation to it which makes it so refreshing to use morning and night, especially in the summer when it’s so hot!