BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. Soothes stressed skin and treats dead skin cell. Offers moisture without giving stickiness for men s dry skin. After washing your face, dispense an ample amount onto the palm and smooth over the entire face.

Buy on YesStyl...
CAITLIN S.
Shadyside, OH
I really like this product after using it for about a week, I’m hooked! It really helps to moisturize my dry skin. It really feels nourished after cleansing
When i use this toner. I love the entire water bank line!
Angelica H.
I’m still trying out this product but I think it’s actually doing the job, I feel like my skin feels a lot more even and it didn’t dry out my skin nor did it break me out which is great .
Logan F.
This gave me an allergic reaction. The price point is really nice from Sephora so I do recommend checking it out if you don’t have sensitive skin.
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
This stuff is great for skin and I feel like it balances my skin and is great after exfoliating. I love it and this whole water bank line
Beth S.
Rosemount, MN
LOVE this. Light and refreshing. Keeps my dry skin hydrated. I love the lightness of this product and it sinks into my skin fast!