Lang's Chocolates Traditional Peanut Brittle Certified Kosher-Dairy, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)

BY LANG'S CHOCOLATES

8oz of Traditional peanut brittle taken straight from Grandma's recipe box. Grandma knew how to make peanut brittle. Adding the sweet buttery taste to crunchy peanuts. Enjoy this brittle with your afternoon tea or after your evening meal. Certified Kosher-Dairy. Features include: -8 ounce of Traditional Peanut brittle-Wonderful as a snack-Made in small batches to ensure high quality-Kosher-Dairy Certified see more...

chris r.
Grovetown, GA
This stuff got me hooked on peanut brittle. so much i tried to make my own. and failed. but this is still around. i love the crunchy nutty taste. good job
Aaliyah L.
Cairo , GA
My dad loves these things. I haven't had them in a while but when I did it was pretty good but the downfall is that it get stuck in your teeth.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
With every bite i take, it feels like heaven. Yo know what I'm saying? This is some really good stuff. I don't know how they do it!
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
I am not in love with brittles. They are too sweet for me. I would rather have a shot of margarita or monitor.
johnny m.
Jasper, GA
I love this stuff in my opinion they have the best recipe they have the best flavor out of any I have tried
jenna r.
I don't really like these a little to hard and sweet but others may like them
Brittney a.
One word to describe this is AMAZING.. so delicious. Best I have ever tried.
Daiana M.
buenos aires
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's exquisite right now I'm eating these! Its flavor is irresistible, without hesitation I recommend it for you to taste it! In supermarkets or food stores can get them !.
Michelle I.
Brampton, ON
Is this available in Canada?