Home & GardenBathroomLangforth

by Langforth

Design concept : The all-in-one 360 degree rotation makeup storage features practical and intelligent design that keeps your beauty products stored and organized in one place for quick and easy access while freeing up space in your table top and drawer. It is perfect for displaying and storing your makeups, skin care products, beauty tools and can be conveniently situated in bathrooms, vanity counters, dressers and most table tops. The storage's sturdy construction assures long lasting durability. About Langforth: A t Langforth, we've garnered feedbacks of professional makeup artists and amateur enthusiasts in order to design the most convenient and dynamic cosmetic collection for everyday use. The Langforth handmade collection is committed in the pursuit of continuously distinguishing our product qualities from industry standards. From appearance, functionality, durability, to attention to detail. The collection offers a wide range of space optimizing cosmetic storages and equipment for professional and personal use. Product details : Color: White , type: Makeup organizer , product dimensions: 7.48" x 3.35" x 8.46" , package included: 1 makeup organizer. Note: Jewelry & makeup shown in photos not included.

Thank you for sharing . Does this come in any other colors?
thinking bout getting a organizer does it have enough space for brushes?
Es Hermoso lo Necesito 😍
Start your review of Langforth Makeup Organizer 360 Degree Rotating Spinning Lipstick Tower Cosmetics Storage Brush Holder!
Janet C.
Braceville
Langforth Makeup Organizer 360 Degree Rotating Spinning Lipstick Tower Cosmetics Storage Brush Holder uploaded by Janet C.
I think this hits all the buttons as a organizer. Plastic makes it easy to clean also. There is a spot for any type of cosmetics you use. Also great in the craft rook
cara Z.
I really like the amount of storage this gives me and the ease of having everything organized together. It is hard to dust though when cleaning
Angelina R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Omg this was great! I really needed a makeup organizer and this helped out a lot !!!!! I recommend this . Not super expensive and that’s good because it also last a long time as long as you maintain it.. love it .
Skin D.
Hamilton , ND
Love this cosmetic cabinet. It Organizes my beauty room and that help me save some time when getting ready. I do wish it was a little bigger though. But this works perfectly for the smaller products and bottles
gabbi G.
I love this !!! So convenient . Also a super easy way to keep your make up organized and looking pretty. It shows a beautiful display, all my make up lovers know it. :) great price point as well!
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Great for organizing some makeup and brushes plus lipsticks it has a holder for literally anything small enough to fit in small places doesn't hold a ton of stuff but if you don't have a lot of makeup this is perfect. It also spins around so you can reach items faster that are at the back I love this little makeup organizer
Jessica M.
Prichard, WV
Great for organizing my makeup, but not all will fit on it. I wish it was bigger and had some sort of door to keep your makeup from falling over. It's quite affordable in my opinion, and I would recommend.
Keeley F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very helpful for organizing. I received mine from Amazon. I use one for my makeup and the other for my seasonings. I wouldn’t improve this item, however the one i got was a bit pricey (there are cheaper ones).
KiAra O.
Mcdonough, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wow This Products is AMAZING! I’m a clean freak do this organizer literally make my day! It came super fast! It held ALL my makeup and brushes . My absolute favorite part about the organizer is that it rotates! Love love loveee! Every bad betch should have this 💕💕💕
Gaby A.
Geyserville, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Estoy encanta con este organizador, me encanta como me ahorra espacio y lo facil con que puedo encontrar mis productos ahora todos mis productos favoritos están bien organizados.