L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield

Turn up the heat, while dialing down damage with this botanical infused-thermal protection spray, expertly formulated for use with heat styling and our professional grade hot tools.

Paraben free.

THE INSIDE

Perk #1 - Hot off the press.
Your hot tool gadgets will glide effortlessly through hair, creating celeb-coveted shine and salon-status sexiness. Whether you play it straight with flat irons, boost body with blowouts, or twirl tresses around out L’ange beach-worthy wands, you’ll prep and protect tresses from being scorched, fried, frayed, and damaged, while getting all day, stay-put hold to your style.

Perk #2 – Keratin counts!
Get your keratin fix with this simple to use spray. The original protein-packed ingredient is infused into every droplet of this pro-grade, thermal protection potion to give your strands camera-ready glamour and gleam, while strengthening and supporting hair’s internal structure.

Perk #3 - The best UV protectant (and more) under the sun.
A slew of botanicals, such as calming chamomile, strand-smoothing safflower, and healing jojoba wonderfully integrated with lemongrass and powerhouse antioxidant vitamin E is like getting your daily dose of defense against environmental and lifestyle stressors, plus nourishment, conditioning, and reparative power – all in one super strand-saving spray. Count on keeping your color – and your hair.

Game Changers:

Jojoba Oil - A richly hydrating, fatty acid-infused botanical oil extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub, this sought-after, superb botanical oil is the only one whose compounds are nearly identical to those found in human skin oil. Because of its stark relativity, skin and hair drink it in, without being left greasy, matted, or weighed down. When jojoba is added to any hair product, it naturally removes excess sebum and debris, free follicles to produce new, healthy hair growth. Just a few drops added to strands save them from snapping and splitting, while leaving a protective coat.

Safflower Oil - Rich in both oleic and linoleic acids, including omega 6 fatty acids, safflower oil stimulates circulation to the scalp, promoting thick, healthy hair growth. Safflower oil also safeguards the scalp and follicles against damage, while strengthening hair structure.

Birch Extract - Extracted from the leaf and bark of the illustrious White Birch Tree, this antioxidant-enriched astringent helps free follicles of bacteria and scalp of inflammation. Its purifying properties contain high levels of triterpenes, which have been scientifically-proven to boost the beauty and vitality of hair and skin.

HOW TO

Spray all over hair before using heat-activated styling tools. To add volume at the base, lift hair and spray between layers. Caution: Flammable. Do not use near open flame or while smoking. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.

INGREDIENTS

SD Alcohol 40-B/ Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Denatonium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.

L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield ? Do it work on all hair types
Is this heat shield as awesome as they say? I have the Lange wands, the dry shampoo, salt and sea spray, and the marula oil. I absolutely love their products, I’m just picky about heat shield. Is it sticky or make your hair oily? L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield
Is this product good? Does it really reduce damage?
Start your review of L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield!
I really wanted & needed to like this. I can’t seem to find a heat protector that you don’t feel in your hair. This made me feel like I had hairspray in my hair, at my ends. Yuck.
Auburn / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Chemically Treated
Mesa , AZ
Smells nice and doesn't leave a film on the hair. The only reason for 4 stars is that i dont notice a difference with or without it. Also bottles are prone to leaking in travel.
Garden City, KS
This product smells good AND protects my hair from heat damage. Spray it throughout your hair and give it a moment to dry before applying heat. This helped smooth everything out.
Dark Blonde / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Pheba, MS
First of all it smells so good. It’s fairly priced. I haven’t been using it very long but it seems as though it’s going to last me a while. It also adds some shine to my hair
Brunette / Damage, Heat Protection, Oily Scalp / Dry, Oily, Straight
Huntsville, AL
BEST HEAT SHIELD. I’m not even kidding, it’s so good and smells amazing and does THE job. I use it ever time I use heat and I can tell a difference when I don’t. It’s amazing
Brunette / Damage, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Summerville, SC
I received this as a Christmas present and haven’t used a different heat protectant since! It smells amazing and doesn’t leave that sticky or coarse feeling like others do
N Richlnd Hls, TX
L’ange Rival Heat Shield 🛡 smells great and is lightweight. I have thin hair that I have been coloring for decades and this stuff helps prevent any further damage! Love it!
Dark BlondeWavy, Fine
Lake Oswego
Love this heat shield from L’ange! I use it every time I use a hot tool on my hair. It protects my hair from the heat without making my hair feel oily or wet. I have repurchased this multiple times so I always have it in stock.
Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
Rawlins , WY
I wish this was around years ago when I started flat ironing my hair. My hair looks and feels so healthy when I use this and makes my hair much easier to straighten..
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Chandler
The bottle is small but fierce. A little goes a long way. It smells amazing and since I have used this product I have noticed a healthier look and feel to my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Terre Haute
14 days ago
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield ? Do it work on all hair types
Katelyn S. • 12 days ago
Yes it does!! It makes it super soft too, not oily at all.
Lexington , OH
8 months ago
Christina C. • 5 months ago
I liked the product ok. It left my hair extremely dry though. And my hair is already really dry. I won’t be purchasing it again.