L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield

Turn up the heat, while dialing down damage with this botanical infused-thermal protection spray, expertly formulated for use with heat styling and our professional grade hot tools.

Paraben free.

THE INSIDE

Perk #1 - Hot off the press.
Your hot tool gadgets will glide effortlessly through hair, creating celeb-coveted shine and salon-status sexiness. Whether you play it straight with flat irons, boost body with blowouts, or twirl tresses around out L’ange beach-worthy wands, you’ll prep and protect tresses from being scorched, fried, frayed, and damaged, while getting all day, stay-put hold to your style.

Perk #2 – Keratin counts!
Get your keratin fix with this simple to use spray. The original protein-packed ingredient is infused into every droplet of this pro-grade, thermal protection potion to give your strands camera-ready glamour and gleam, while strengthening and supporting hair’s internal structure.

Perk #3 - The best UV protectant (and more) under the sun.
A slew of botanicals, such as calming chamomile, strand-smoothing safflower, and healing jojoba wonderfully integrated with lemongrass and powerhouse antioxidant vitamin E is like getting your daily dose of defense against environmental and lifestyle stressors, plus nourishment, conditioning, and reparative power – all in one super strand-saving spray. Count on keeping your color – and your hair.

Game Changers:

Jojoba Oil - A richly hydrating, fatty acid-infused botanical oil extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub, this sought-after, superb botanical oil is the only one whose compounds are nearly identical to those found in human skin oil. Because of its stark relativity, skin and hair drink it in, without being left greasy, matted, or weighed down. When jojoba is added to any hair product, it naturally removes excess sebum and debris, free follicles to produce new, healthy hair growth. Just a few drops added to strands save them from snapping and splitting, while leaving a protective coat.

Safflower Oil - Rich in both oleic and linoleic acids, including omega 6 fatty acids, safflower oil stimulates circulation to the scalp, promoting thick, healthy hair growth. Safflower oil also safeguards the scalp and follicles against damage, while strengthening hair structure.

Birch Extract - Extracted from the leaf and bark of the illustrious White Birch Tree, this antioxidant-enriched astringent helps free follicles of bacteria and scalp of inflammation. Its purifying properties contain high levels of triterpenes, which have been scientifically-proven to boost the beauty and vitality of hair and skin.

HOW TO

Spray all over hair before using heat-activated styling tools. To add volume at the base, lift hair and spray between layers. Caution: Flammable. Do not use near open flame or while smoking. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.

INGREDIENTS

SD Alcohol 40-B/ Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Denatonium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.

I m buying this is it amazing ?
I Just ordered this , what are others thoughts on it ?
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield ? Do it work on all hair types
Start your review of L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield!
Lavale, MD
I love this product! Keeps my hair safe when using high heat tools. Price is great. I don't have any improvements fo4 this product.
This smells so good and keeps my hair soft and shiny! I spray it before blow drying and before using my flat iron! It works great!
Medium Brown / Volume / Straight, Thick
Plant City, FL
Definitely love this heat shield! When I diffuse my hair or straiten it I put this on my hair, keeps it soft and doesn’t dry it out
Buckeye, AZ
Love this brand and it smells so good! Definitely worth the try! It wasn't expensive because they usually have really great deals!
Blonde / Color Protection, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Normal, Straight, Thick
Thibodaux , LA
It leaves my hair happy, and shiney! It smells awesome, and while Blowdrying it protects from damage, I love all L’ange products!!
Smells great! Expedites my drying time and adds texture to my hair also to help hold a style whether I am curling or straightening!
Dark Brown / Frizz, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Wavy
Myrtle Creek
Thought I’d try this out. Works ok. Have to be careful with how much you use. Can leave you greasy. Priced comparable to others. .
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Straight, Coarse
Schenectady , NY
Great hear shield. Nice and light I use this every time I use heat on my hair. It has met my expectations. I need a bigger bottle
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Oily, Straight, Kinky
Mauston, WI
Oooh this makes my hair so shiney and also protects from heat from curling wands but also UVA and uvb Ray's! Hands down the best
Eudora, KS
I love the smell!!! It’s also light-weight and never leaves my hair feeling oily like other products that I’ve used in the past.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Terre Haute
a month ago
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield ? Do it work on all hair types
Katelyn S. • a month ago
Yes it does!! It makes it super soft too, not oily at all.