L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield

Turn up the heat, while dialing down damage with this botanical infused-thermal protection spray, expertly formulated for use with heat styling and our professional grade hot tools.

Paraben free.

THE INSIDE

Perk #1 - Hot off the press.
Your hot tool gadgets will glide effortlessly through hair, creating celeb-coveted shine and salon-status sexiness. Whether you play it straight with flat irons, boost body with blowouts, or twirl tresses around out L’ange beach-worthy wands, you’ll prep and protect tresses from being scorched, fried, frayed, and damaged, while getting all day, stay-put hold to your style.

Perk #2 – Keratin counts!
Get your keratin fix with this simple to use spray. The original protein-packed ingredient is infused into every droplet of this pro-grade, thermal protection potion to give your strands camera-ready glamour and gleam, while strengthening and supporting hair’s internal structure.

Perk #3 - The best UV protectant (and more) under the sun.
A slew of botanicals, such as calming chamomile, strand-smoothing safflower, and healing jojoba wonderfully integrated with lemongrass and powerhouse antioxidant vitamin E is like getting your daily dose of defense against environmental and lifestyle stressors, plus nourishment, conditioning, and reparative power – all in one super strand-saving spray. Count on keeping your color – and your hair.

Game Changers:

Jojoba Oil - A richly hydrating, fatty acid-infused botanical oil extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub, this sought-after, superb botanical oil is the only one whose compounds are nearly identical to those found in human skin oil. Because of its stark relativity, skin and hair drink it in, without being left greasy, matted, or weighed down. When jojoba is added to any hair product, it naturally removes excess sebum and debris, free follicles to produce new, healthy hair growth. Just a few drops added to strands save them from snapping and splitting, while leaving a protective coat.

Safflower Oil - Rich in both oleic and linoleic acids, including omega 6 fatty acids, safflower oil stimulates circulation to the scalp, promoting thick, healthy hair growth. Safflower oil also safeguards the scalp and follicles against damage, while strengthening hair structure.

Birch Extract - Extracted from the leaf and bark of the illustrious White Birch Tree, this antioxidant-enriched astringent helps free follicles of bacteria and scalp of inflammation. Its purifying properties contain high levels of triterpenes, which have been scientifically-proven to boost the beauty and vitality of hair and skin.

HOW TO

Spray all over hair before using heat-activated styling tools. To add volume at the base, lift hair and spray between layers. Caution: Flammable. Do not use near open flame or while smoking. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.

INGREDIENTS

SD Alcohol 40-B/ Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Denatonium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.

I m buying this is it amazing ?
I Just ordered this , what are others thoughts on it ?
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield ? Do it work on all hair types
Start your review of L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield!
Ketchikan
I cannot day enough good things about L’ange products in general. This one is no exception. The smell is AMAZING and it works awesome! It almost feels a little sticky when I first spray it on but that goes away once I brush it through and I’ve noticed that it definitely helps protect when I’m using heat. Price is good for the quality and I would recommend to anyone! Seriously all hair types! One downfall is it won’t ship to Alaska so I actually have to have it shipped to a relative who then ships it to me. Worth it though...
Port Austin , MI
My hair is dry and super thick and using very little off this made my hair so greasy, I ended up giving it to my mom to try and it did the same for her. I could normally go almost a week without washing my hair but when ever I used this I looked greasy by the next day. It did make my hair super soft and it smells great. I would not recommend this to someone. But everyone’s hair is different.
Auburn / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
Longview
Favorite hair products EVER! Ive been straightening and curling my hair since i was 10. I have never used a heat shield until now. Since i purchased Lange heat shield i dont go without it. It keeps my hair silky and smooth, protects and also helps with any frizz. My hair seams to steaighten so much easier as well!. Highly reccomend any and all Lange products!
Mobile , AL
I’m honestly guilty of never using a heat protector on my hair, but I found this and decided to give it a try! I NEVER blow dry or curl my hair without it! It sprays a light mist and doesn’t soak your hair like other sprays! It’s also has a sweet smell and doesn’t smell like chemicals like others I’ve used in the past! Highly recommend!!
Dark Brown
Lake Elsinore, CA
Before I put my hair through any kind of heat treatment or run mt hair for a straightener or curler I ALWAY protect my hair with a heat shield. The dramatic difference it makes on your hair from shine to protection with the constant love for heat and refresh style it is definitely a product I'd recommend and the price is amazing!
Saint Cloud , MN
I love l’ange this spray works well for me before I straighten my hair. But I noticed after using it I was staying at a hotel so maybe it was the hotel shampoo and conditioner but my hair was so ruined and crispy after :( I don’t know if I will be brave enough to continue this or continue putting heat on my hair
Platinum / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Straight, Thin, Color Treated
Way to pricey for a meh product. It can leave the hair feeling sticky while damp , it does help with heat but I don't see that much of a major difference on my hair, if they didn't have sale prices I would not purchase, although it does wonders on my son's long virgin hair. For my aging drier hair it's a no.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Alexandria , LA
I recommend this to everyone! The smell is a m a z i n g! I’m not sure whether it has some kindof hairspray-like ingredients in it but it definitely helps my hair hold waves when I need it to (which is WAY easier said than done for someone with straight, fine, thin hair like mine!). Highly recommend!
Platinum / Brassiness, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Straight, Fine
Baxter, TN
use this product after every wash before I use any heat appliances on my hair as my hair is color treated and already very dry to start with. I love the Lange Haircare Line abmnd the Heat Shield helps protect my hair from further damage when drying or straightening my long hair or curling it either.
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Coarse, Thick
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Online
Great heat shield! I love all of Lange products. This one really keeps my hair healthy. It's not pricey at all because l'ange is always having sales. I just wish this was an aerosol instead of a spray. It is a bit sticky when you first spray it on but it goes away after you style with heat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Terre Haute
a month ago
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield ? Do it work on all hair types
Katelyn S. • a month ago
Yes it does!! It makes it super soft too, not oily at all.