L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield

Turn up the heat, while dialing down damage with this botanical infused-thermal protection spray, expertly formulated for use with heat styling and our professional grade hot tools.

Paraben free.

THE INSIDE

Perk #1 - Hot off the press.
Your hot tool gadgets will glide effortlessly through hair, creating celeb-coveted shine and salon-status sexiness. Whether you play it straight with flat irons, boost body with blowouts, or twirl tresses around out L’ange beach-worthy wands, you’ll prep and protect tresses from being scorched, fried, frayed, and damaged, while getting all day, stay-put hold to your style.

Perk #2 – Keratin counts!
Get your keratin fix with this simple to use spray. The original protein-packed ingredient is infused into every droplet of this pro-grade, thermal protection potion to give your strands camera-ready glamour and gleam, while strengthening and supporting hair’s internal structure.

Perk #3 - The best UV protectant (and more) under the sun.
A slew of botanicals, such as calming chamomile, strand-smoothing safflower, and healing jojoba wonderfully integrated with lemongrass and powerhouse antioxidant vitamin E is like getting your daily dose of defense against environmental and lifestyle stressors, plus nourishment, conditioning, and reparative power – all in one super strand-saving spray. Count on keeping your color – and your hair.

Game Changers:

Jojoba Oil - A richly hydrating, fatty acid-infused botanical oil extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub, this sought-after, superb botanical oil is the only one whose compounds are nearly identical to those found in human skin oil. Because of its stark relativity, skin and hair drink it in, without being left greasy, matted, or weighed down. When jojoba is added to any hair product, it naturally removes excess sebum and debris, free follicles to produce new, healthy hair growth. Just a few drops added to strands save them from snapping and splitting, while leaving a protective coat.

Safflower Oil - Rich in both oleic and linoleic acids, including omega 6 fatty acids, safflower oil stimulates circulation to the scalp, promoting thick, healthy hair growth. Safflower oil also safeguards the scalp and follicles against damage, while strengthening hair structure.

Birch Extract - Extracted from the leaf and bark of the illustrious White Birch Tree, this antioxidant-enriched astringent helps free follicles of bacteria and scalp of inflammation. Its purifying properties contain high levels of triterpenes, which have been scientifically-proven to boost the beauty and vitality of hair and skin.

HOW TO

Spray all over hair before using heat-activated styling tools. To add volume at the base, lift hair and spray between layers. Caution: Flammable. Do not use near open flame or while smoking. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.

INGREDIENTS

SD Alcohol 40-B/ Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Denatonium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.

L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield ? Do it work on all hair types
Is this heat shield as awesome as they say? I have the Lange wands, the dry shampoo, salt and sea spray, and the marula oil. I absolutely love their products, I’m just picky about heat shield. Is it sticky or make your hair oily? L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield
Is this product good? Does it really reduce damage?
Start your review of L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield!
dayton
I love this product so much!! Works great and makes my hair look good, I don’t know how it does it! Just amazing
Helena
It smells amazing!!! Protects my hair! The best product for heat I’ve ever used!! Doesn’t leave my hair sticky!
Spring Branch , TX
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Shelley C.
Bomb ass, high quality hair products that I luvvvvvv! Price is decent but it’s high quality and works wonders.’
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Chemically Treated
Fort Collins
I’m not really sure this stuff does anything. Really. I have used other heat shields I felt far more affective.
Las Vegas, NV
It’s a great heat protectant smells amazing 😉 i have had my eye on this for awhile and I’m glad I picked it up
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Thick, Color Treated
North Mankato, MN
I will never be wothout this! I spray it on before I straighten my hair. This protects my hair from drying out
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Kingsport, TN
This heat shield is amazing! Not only does it protect my hair but it can also be used to add texture and body!
Platinum / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
Wilbraham, MA
Smells so good! It made my hair super shiney and soft! It didn’t make my hair stiff like others I have tried!
Strawberry Blonde / Damage, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
Amarillo , TX
Love this heat protectant it’s smells like jolly rancher it’s nice and doesn’t leave you hair feeling sticky
Black / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
It’s a must have!!!! Lange is such an amazing brand and heat shield is the works!!! Don’t miss out! Buy it!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Terre Haute
9 days ago
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield ? Do it work on all hair types
Katelyn S. • 7 days ago
Yes it does!! It makes it super soft too, not oily at all.
Lexington , OH
8 months ago
Christina C. • 4 months ago
I liked the product ok. It left my hair extremely dry though. And my hair is already really dry. I won’t be purchasing it again.