L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield

Turn up the heat, while dialing down damage with this botanical infused-thermal protection spray, expertly formulated for use with heat styling and our professional grade hot tools.

Paraben free.

THE INSIDE

Perk #1 - Hot off the press.
Your hot tool gadgets will glide effortlessly through hair, creating celeb-coveted shine and salon-status sexiness. Whether you play it straight with flat irons, boost body with blowouts, or twirl tresses around out L’ange beach-worthy wands, you’ll prep and protect tresses from being scorched, fried, frayed, and damaged, while getting all day, stay-put hold to your style.

Perk #2 – Keratin counts!
Get your keratin fix with this simple to use spray. The original protein-packed ingredient is infused into every droplet of this pro-grade, thermal protection potion to give your strands camera-ready glamour and gleam, while strengthening and supporting hair’s internal structure.

Perk #3 - The best UV protectant (and more) under the sun.
A slew of botanicals, such as calming chamomile, strand-smoothing safflower, and healing jojoba wonderfully integrated with lemongrass and powerhouse antioxidant vitamin E is like getting your daily dose of defense against environmental and lifestyle stressors, plus nourishment, conditioning, and reparative power – all in one super strand-saving spray. Count on keeping your color – and your hair.

Game Changers:

Jojoba Oil - A richly hydrating, fatty acid-infused botanical oil extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub, this sought-after, superb botanical oil is the only one whose compounds are nearly identical to those found in human skin oil. Because of its stark relativity, skin and hair drink it in, without being left greasy, matted, or weighed down. When jojoba is added to any hair product, it naturally removes excess sebum and debris, free follicles to produce new, healthy hair growth. Just a few drops added to strands save them from snapping and splitting, while leaving a protective coat.

Safflower Oil - Rich in both oleic and linoleic acids, including omega 6 fatty acids, safflower oil stimulates circulation to the scalp, promoting thick, healthy hair growth. Safflower oil also safeguards the scalp and follicles against damage, while strengthening hair structure.

Birch Extract - Extracted from the leaf and bark of the illustrious White Birch Tree, this antioxidant-enriched astringent helps free follicles of bacteria and scalp of inflammation. Its purifying properties contain high levels of triterpenes, which have been scientifically-proven to boost the beauty and vitality of hair and skin.

HOW TO

Spray all over hair before using heat-activated styling tools. To add volume at the base, lift hair and spray between layers. Caution: Flammable. Do not use near open flame or while smoking. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.

INGREDIENTS

SD Alcohol 40-B/ Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Denatonium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.

When do you use this? While hair is still wet? Or dry?
Would you recommend this heat protectant over others you’ve tried?L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray ? Does this product really protect your hair from heat damage? And will it leave my hair oily?
Start your review of L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Heather M.
I wanted so much to love this item but I don't like the way it makes my hair feel like straw and like I have hairspray in it. It also makes your hair no manageable in my opinion 😬
Amber S.
Frederick, MD
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Amber S.
Amazing for protecting your hair from the heating tools we use! Great on wet or damp hair. I love everything L'ange! Can't go wrong!!!
Victoria P.
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Victoria P.
This is a good heat protectant when you are styling your hair like curling it. Actually probably only if you’re curling it. It leaves a slight residue when you use it adding some volume. It also claims to fight against humidity and I can say this is really true because I had a photoshoot outside in the South TX humidity and my curls stayed for the 2 hours I was outside. However, the only downside is that this isn’t something I would use when blow drying my hair on a wash day. The residue it leaves doesn’t leave my hair soft so I don’t like to use it in my wash days. These were my curls!
Melanie D.
Slidell, LA
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Melanie D.
I have only used the L’ange Heat Shield a few times; I rarely use heat tools on my hair because it’s bleached/processed. I recently used it in conjunction with the Sorbet, one of their oils and used the Le Vite to straighten my air dried hair and the result was nice. I feel like it’s protecting but really only time tells that, I suppose. It smells like alcohol which sort of concerns me because I would think that would be drying. As little as I use heat tools I am not overly concerned.
Jessica Y.
Hope, AR
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Jessica Y.
All I can say is yes yes yes!!! This is an amazing heat product for your hair!! I have long black hair and I use a blow dryer and straightener everyday so I just spray a few squirts in my hair before, and since I’ve been using it I’ve saw a huge huge difference I try a lot of products as y’all can tell but this one is a daily for me!!L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield it’s a little pricey but not to bad but worth every penny!!
Britney S.
Gracemont, OK
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Britney S.
#L’ange is one of my favorites by far. I have color treated hair, so using a heat shield helps protect my already damaged hair. You can spray on damp hair then blow dry as well as spray on before using any styling tools i.e., chi straightener or curling iron, etc. After I straighten my hair this product leaves my hair looking healthy and not frizzy. It doesn’t have an oily residue. 5 stars
Emily L.
Rio Rancho, NM
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Emily L.
I love this product! I’ve heard great things about this brand so I had to try it and I absolutely love it! It smells great and works very well to protect my hair when I curl it and straighten it. It also leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny and helps my curls last for days! I recommend this heat shield to anyone who uses styling tools L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield
Kim M.
Shinnston, WV
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Kim M.
The heat shield is a must have! Its amazing! Great for blow drying and for anything that heats your hair! Protects it and leaves you hair feeling so soft and silky!
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Wendy B.
Another great product from this brand. You can't go wrong with any of there product's. I use this before any hair tool.
Destiny M.
West Plains, MO
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield uploaded by Destiny M.
I’ll just start off on what I don’t like and that’s the smell. it kind of reminds me of aerosol hairspray my mom use when I was a kid n I didn’t like it then either lol but other then that I feel like it protects my hair and gives it shine it’s easy to use just spritz a couple layers of your hair and then use a hairbrush and comb it to the ends of your hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nadia C.
Pa
il y a un an
Susan L. il y a 10 mois
Yes it will protect your hair. It’s never left my hair looking oily, but it detailed much. Try not to over use it.
Lindsay B.
Peterborough, ON
il y a un an
Vanessa X. il y a un an
The heat shield is amazing. I can definitely notice the difference using it and not using it. I used a chi one and not really liking how my hair feels and looking forward to washing my hair and using L'ange before straightening.
Tara V.
Fairhaven, MA
il y a 2 ans
L'ANGE™ RIVAL Heat Shield ? Do you think it works well? Are there better products on the market for less? If so what are they? Thanks!
paul N. il y a 2 ans