Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooL'ANGE

L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo

by L'ANGE

#13 in Dry Shampoo

DÉJÀ VU Dry Shampoo

This dry cleanser and texturizer is a must have for in between washes, or when you just don’t have time for a traditional shampoo. Just one use renews and revives hair giving you fuller, more voluminous hair. This gentle powder based formula blots excess oil and debris from the scalp and hair, blending effortlessly with your natural color. Also a thermal protectant. Paraben and sulfate free.

THE INSIDE

Perk #1 - Clean up your act.
Ditch your hair’s dirty little secrets and come clean with this no-water, no-rinse revolutionary strand-saver for when you’re short on time or need a bit of a boost in the blowout department. Unique, oil-absorbing powders revive and reboot second day hair in a pinch, revitalize volume, and keep your hair clean and fresh-smelling between traditional shampooing.

Perk #2 - Your power powder.
This gentle, highly-effective, invisible, powder-based formula instantly sops up excess oils to keep your locks rocking for days without skipping a beat. The proprietary formula also contains UV absorbers to keep color intact, while saving strands from overexposure to the sun’s harmful rays. Keeps locks luscious, younger-looking, bouncy, and beautiful.

Perk #3 - Skip the wash, not your sweat sesh!
Now, you don’t have to skip your workout to save your sexy style. Keep your body – and your blowout! Just a few blasts of this mane-mattifier revives roots and, soaks up sweat, boosts bounce, and removes any odors. Just toss in gym bag, keep in car, or put in purse and you’re good to go. Thanks to this little life-saver, you can work out now and wash later.

Game Changers:

Cornstarch - Oil-absorbing, talc-free formula comprised of cornstarch reboots a blowout, brings back bounce, and keeps hair clean in between washes. Cornstarch won’t itch, cause irritation, or create build-up in your hair. Expertly designed, this instant “cleanse-in-a-can” disappears within seconds and won’t deposit a tell-tale white cast on the hair. Spray your hair squeaky-clean!

UV Protection - The innovative formula contains UV protection to keep your locks lovely and younger-looking longer. Overexposure to UV rays has been shown to fade color, cause yellowing and brassiness in blondes, and dehydrate hair. So, treat your tresses without sacrificing your style.

HOW TO

SHAKE WELL. Apply to dry hair as needed on the days in-between regular washings. All you need is a few sprays concentrating on the scalp, then use your fingers to massage throughout hair. On longer hair flip head upside down, spray thoroughly and massage into hair. Caution: Flammable. Do Not Expose to temperatures exceeding 120°. Contents Under Pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Not to be used near fire or flame. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

INGREDIENTS

Propane, Alcohol Denat., Butane, Isobutane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/ Parfum.

Does this work? I have bad luck with dry hair shampoo for thick long hair.
How many uses can you get out of this size?
How well does this product work? I’ve seen multiple people I know use it but mixed emotions with it
Start your review of L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo!
Emily L.
Rio Rancho, NM
L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo uploaded by Emily L.
After using this brand I fell in love with it! This dry shampoo is great and works great when I’m in between washes and helps maintain any oil I have in my hair at the roots. It’s definitely better than any other dry shampoo I’ve used before. This is my go to dry shampoo! Lange Hair Deja Vu Dry Shampoo 3oz
Danielle A.
Tulalip, WA
L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo uploaded by Danielle A.
I have tried many different brands of dry shampoo from expensive to drug store brands and alot of them do nothing for my hair besides make it look greasy or powdery. This is one of the only other brands that actually works for my hair. I will definitely be purchasing this again and stick with it because it does not make my hair feel dry and makes it feel like it'd soft and freshly washed. The price is also affordable so that's a plus.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
I’m not much of a dry shampoo user but I caught one of their many sales and stocked up on my favorites plus decide to try a few new things out, the dry shampoo being one of them. It’s a good product for the sale price but I would never buy it otherwise. Happy Thursday #Influensters[product:lange-hair-deja-vu-dry-shampoo]
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo uploaded by Cristi C.
L'ANGE PRODUCTS ARE SO AMAZING! I have loved EVERY product I have purchased!!! This dry shampoo let's me go several days in between washing my hair! It doesn't leave a residue and dries without a white film, like a lot of other dry shampoo products! I am sold!!! I am now a loyal customer to L'ange and will continue to purchase this product! Awesome price when you find a sale, which happens often! I definitely recommend this product!
Ashley S.
Enid, OK
L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley S.
Best dry shampoo I’ve used. Scent isn’t what I expected but it isn’t unpleasant. It doesn’t weigh your hair down and leaves it looking clean and has so much volume!
Jen J.
Shakopee, MN
L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jen J.
L’ange’s Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo is a life saver! Using this between hair washes allows me to go up to 5-7 days without washing my hair. It blends in my hair when I apply it, not leaving white specks like some other brands do. The spray also gives a ton of volume to my hair. I’ve never felt so confident in between washes as I do with L’ange’s Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo. #langehair #dejavu #dryshampoo #saveshairfordays
Mary B.
South Jordan, UT
L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo uploaded by Mary B.
Smells great, created a degreased look and feel to your scalp and roots and super easy to use. If your don't have time to touch up your hair with a fresh wash this is a great product to use! Heres a photo of my hair after 2 days all I did was add some dry shampoo to give my roots a boost as well as get rid of any excess oil from not washing.
Lindsey S.
Longview
L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lindsey S.
Before trying this brand i have only ever used powders. I didnt know what i was missing! This dry shampoo is a spray that doesnt leave any white residue OR make your hair feel dirty and course. You just lift your hair and spray. With powder dry shampoos you have to work it into your hair. I dont have to do that with Lange dry shampoo. They always have sales wich is a major plus!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great dry shampoo. This dry shampoo only requires minimal product to help hair feel clean and not greasy. Definitely a go to product for between washes. I would buy this product again. I like the sleek stainless steel look of the bottle.
Jennifer C.
Vancouver, WA
L'ANGE™ Hair Déjà Vu Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer C.
Brother looks at my picture I sure you can see that I love this dry shampoo it smells great it's got he protected manage it goes on it doesn't leave your hair feeling like it's got a build-up its great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...