BeveragesFlavored WaterLangers

by Langers

100% Juice from Concentrate. No Sugar, Sweeteners or Colors AddedNo GMO ingredients Gluten FreeKosherBPA-Free Bottles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Langers WHITE GRAPE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE (FILTERED WATER, WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE), AND ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C).!
Arianna R.
Pretty delicious white grape juice. Super refreshing and the flavor is just lovely.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
White grape juice is so sweet but so good. this one used to be my favorite and now I can't find it anywhere. it makes me quite sad.
Tiffany M.
Tucson, AZ
This juice is SO good! The price is also affordable, and the kids love it. I usually dilute it with a little water.
Kristen T.
This is a great juice. it has a great taste and flavor. my baby loves it. and also, its a great price
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
This is good stuff. I love white grape juice. Good brand and good price. I recommend

Looking for your answer?