Langers Cranberry Raspberry Juice Cocktail, 64 fl oz uploaded by Madonna R.Langers Cranberry Raspberry Juice Cocktail, 64 fl oz uploaded by Karen H.

BY LANGERS

Langers Raspberry Cranberry Juice - 64 oz, 3 pk. Growing up in the 50s, the Langer kids drank fresh juice every day. Dad was the head juicer and the kids were his official tasters. Together, they discovered which fruits made the best blends and the best-tasting juice. Today, the family keeps the same high standard. They taste every batch they make. And the Langer name doesn't go on the label until they are satisfied the juice is perfect. They start with firm, juicy cranberries selected from the world's top growers. Then Langers blends in sweet, plump raspberries for a rich berry flavor. The result is a juice like no other. It's made from whole fruit - with no preservatives and nothing artificial. It's completely delicious and good for you, too. see more...

Madonna R.
Northport, WA
this juice is all right, It’s only 20% juice, and not the best out there. It’s good in a pinch. I don’t know if I would recommend it to someone with children, it’s mostly sugar and flavor. But again good if it’s the only option.
Dawn N.
This is one of the only juices on the market that is 100% juice! No concentrate no juice by product, 100% juice! My husband won’t settle for ANYTHING else to be purchased EXCEPT this juice! He loves it & so do I!
Karen H.
My favorite for mixing with Malibu rum. I’m not big on drinking sweet drinks alone but it pairs so good with the rum. The flavor of the cranberry raspberry is perfect mixed with the coconut flavor rum. The two paired make the perfect drink.
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
I had this for the very first time the other day and I loved it. This is the brand I always go to. The flavor was pretty good, it met my expectations. Will definitely get again and I recommend others to try.
Trinity R.
Cottage grove , WI
This juice is so good! It's not too thick like a lot of cranberry juice! I absolutely love this brand too because the juice is very reasonably priced! I think I paid less than $2 per jug of juice! Super buy!
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I am prone to UTIs and always keep a bottle of this in my pantry. I love this brand! The cranraspberry is delicious!
Nakita A.
I liked the taste of these two mixed together it gave it very good taste and i would buy it again
Brenda A.
Hammonton, NJ
Such a great mix of flavors and very refreshing. The only thing is that it's a little too sweet.