BY LANGERS

Langers® Cranberry Plus 100% Juice.

Daily value 120% Vitamin C per serving.

With Vitamins A, C & E and calcium.

Cranberry flavored juice naturally sweetened with two other juices from concentrate with added ingredients.

No sugar added.

Gold Medal.

Superior taste. see more...

• What's your favorite thing to mix with cranberry juice?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jazmin-Jean F.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Foodie Expert
I have a lot of experience with cranberry juicy and Langers is my absolute favorite. It's 100% juice and it doesn't have that overly pungent/over bearing taste that cranberry juice has. It has a nice taste which is flavorful yet light. ABSOLUTE LOVE IT! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
Foodie Expert
This brand is amazing. I just love cranberry juice. I could drink this all the time. It is pretty affordable and less expensive than other brands. I recommend others to try. I will definitely buy again.
Liz H.
Lakewood, CA
I find this very refreshing and with a great taste. Not overloaded with sugar and junk. I have recently started introducing juice to my daughter and this is on our list of approved ones :)
Yanette E.
N Las Vegas, NV
It's perfect for mixing with other drinks, smoothies, and even alone. I love cranberry juice alone but I can't just drink any cranberry juice alone because it might be strong but this one is just the right amount with a good price.
Genesis J.
Foodie Expert
This cranberry drink goes well cold! I would either drink it alone because it healthy or in mix drinks because it goes great with some alcohols. Either way its a win!
krystal ☺.
Tastes good and its 100%juice. Its perfect to drink in the summer. I also like their pineapple juice and other blends. 😀
Aubrey D.
Valencia, CA
This cranberry juice is one of my favorites. Not only is it 100% juice, but it also isn't crazy bitter. It's a really good, and not overpowering cranberry juice. I am a fan of the Langers brand. The mango nectar is also delicious.
Yanette E.
N Las Vegas, NV
What's your favorite thing to mix with cranberry juice?