Langers Apple Juice, 64 oz, 3 Pack - 3 pk. uploaded by Ellie M.

BY LANGERS

Langers Apple Juice - 64 oz, 3 pk. Growing up in the 50s, the Langer kids drank fresh juice every day. Dad was the head juicer and the kids were his official tasters. Together, they discovered which fruits made the best blends and the best-tasting juice. Today, the family keeps the same high standard. They taste every batch they make. And the Langer name doesn't go on the label until they are satisfied the juice is perfect. This blend includes Red Delicious apples from Washington state, tart Granny Smith and robust Fuji apples from California's Central Valley. The result is a juice like no other. It's made from whole fruit - with no preservatives and nothing artificial. It's completely delicious and good for you, too. see more...

Norma P.
Langers Juices does not have that" too much sugar" taste. I used to purchase Hawaiian Punch drinks for my family, but now since everyone is all grown up, I felt like I had to switch. The flavor is very refreshing.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I'm a huge A.J fan! Probably my favorite! I really enjoy this in the frozen bottles it comes in as well! And so do the kiddos!! šŸŽšŸŽ
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
My son loves this apple juice. Tastes so good. And it's on the cheaper side. šŸ’Æ percent apple juice. Good flavor.
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
Our all time fav apple juice. It feels so fresh and refreshing. Very nice flavor. We buy this all the time
Emily E.
Chicago
I drink a glass of this apple juice every morning. It is also perfect any time when I need a boost of healthy sugar.