L'ange Sorbet Botanical Smoothing Balm Mini Biotin Coconut Oil 2 Oz Sealed

L'ange Sorbet Botanical Smoothing Balm Mini Biotin Coconut Oil 2 Oz. Sealed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'ange Sorbet Botanical Smoothing Balm Mini Biotin Coconut Oil 2 Oz. Sealed!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine H.
L'ange Sorbet Botanical Smoothing Balm Mini Biotin Coconut Oil 2 Oz. Sealed uploaded by Jasmine H.
This SORBET Botanical Smoothing Balm has been a life saver for the ends of my hair and my fly a ways! I am obsessed with the smell. This product has helped me tame my natural curly hair and a little it goes a long way. With hair down to the bottom of my back and it's as thick as hair comes I'm always trying to find a product that I don't have to use a lot of in one use and with this Balm I hit the Jack pot!

Looking for your answer?