BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsLange
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush

L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush

by Lange

The game-changing Le Vite Straightening Brush creates smooth hair in a single stroke, giving you the power of a straightener with the simplicity of a classic hairbrush. Elevate your daily routine with ease while preserving moisture with far-infrared thermal technology.

How well does this work for fine thin hair?
Does this work better with wet or dry hair??
What do you think of this brush? I’m wanting the le volume, but is this worth having too?
Start your review of L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush!
Windy B.
Pontotoc, MS
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush uploaded by Windy B.
Y’all. Game changer for me. This is a quick option for me when I am getting ready for work in the mornings. My hair feels soft, and I have some wavy/coarse hair. And it is safe to use on kids! I’m thinking about getting one for my niece.
America  V.
E Stroudsburg, PA
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush uploaded by America  V.
The best straitning brush I ever tried it leaves my hair sleek and real soft and never burns your hand or hair at all it dont fell like you flat ironed it
Katie P.
Charlotte, NC
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush uploaded by Katie P.
Life changing for long curly hair!!!!! A normal straightener would take me about 2.5-3 hours to get where I like it. I’m now able to get done in 1-1.5 hours! ❤️ Being able to brush through with the heat is amazing. I love being able to get up right at the root and smooth it all the way down. Using with the heat protectant during and satin nectar when finished! ❤️❤️
Annmarie L.
Hot Springs, AR
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush uploaded by Annmarie L.
I have thick unruly hair and this tool completely made my styling life much easier!! Cuts styling time in half! I would have given it 5 stars except for fact it does have a slight burning smell on lower plastic from the heat and steams a little but nothing too alarming. Absolutely love using the L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush !! And yes, their codes work which helps with cost!!
Angela  F.
Attalla, AL
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush uploaded by Angela  F.
This is a life saver. It saves me so much time when getting ready. It’s also great for air drive wavy hair. It smooths and adds shine. The only tiny issue is you have to make sure your hair is tangle free because if you’re tender headed it will hurt.
Ashley J.
Spokane Vly, WA
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush uploaded by Ashley J.
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush is AHHHHMAYYYYZINNNGGGGG! I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS STRAIGHTENER BRUSH. I have long, frizzy, poofy, thick hair. This brush took 10 min and my hair was salon blow out straight. It's gorgeous. The only con is your hair can't be wet, but I found out that's awful for your hair anyways! So overall, this is a 5. I'm in love.
Sheila W.
W Jefferson, OH
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush uploaded by Sheila W.
I had never used a straightening brush and and very happy with this purchase. I have very thick curly hair and this does the job.
Melanie D.
Slidell, LA
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush uploaded by Melanie D.
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush uploaded by Melanie D.
I bought this product because I hate to blow dry my hair and like an easy way to smooth it if I decide to wear it straight. Most days I just do a topknot. But if I want to wear it sleek, the Le Vite is a great way to go. It gets up to 540° I think but I never go above 350 or so. Always use heat protectant of course. Before and after pic included.
Hope M.
Westminster, SC
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush uploaded by Hope M.
Hands down the best tool I’ve used for straightening my hair! I have very thick hair and it takes me at least 30 minutes with a normal straightener. It took me 10 minutes and my hair is silky smooth!
Heather  M.
Indianapolis, IN
I really wanted to SUPER LOVE this brush because it has raving reviews. I’ve tried other straightening brushes and honestly they’re all pretty terrible. L’ange’s hot brush is absolutely better than every other brand in my opinion but for me it just doesn’t get close enough my roots and it doesn’t give me that pin straight hair that I like on myself. (I have a big head so puffy hair makes it look BIGGER) I like my ends tamed which is partially my fault since I haven’t made it to the salon for a trim with all of this coronavirus mess. However- for a quick get out the door and not look like a beast it’s awesome! And if I do say so myself it gets better everyday you use it. I have dry hair so I shampoo 1x/week. On the first day I use the brush my hair is still a little voluminous for my liking. however, day 2 it’s better, day 3 it’s great. Sometimes I can pull a day 4 depending on my dry shampoo schedule and that day my hair looks phenomenal it’s PIN STRAIGHT just how I like it!! Then the other days I’m a bun/pony/braids kind of mom. So I guess the point is this is a good product and this review is based solely on my opinion and my preference for my thick Hispanic hair! But I would recommend you try it if you’re in the ma
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kita B.
Silvis, IL
il y a 7 mois
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush ? What are you thoughts on this straightening g brush with super coarse hair?
Tara C.
Parkton, MD
il y a 8 mois
Kristi A. il y a 7 mois
I have this. I found it to work well for decent hair when I have to get out the door quickly. It doesn't straighten as well as a flat iron, but for a preteen, is a much safer option and good entry-level hair appliance.
Dayna G.
Kansas City, MO
il y a un an
L'ange Online Only Le Vite Straightening Brush In Blush does this product work on thick/frizzy hair?
Kathy M. il y a un an
I saw a Facebook live with a lady that had that kind of hair use it and she had no trouble and it looked so good.