Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair Straightenersl'ange hair
LUSTRÉ Curling Wand, Tourmaline Ceramic and Titanium Barrel Wands with Heat-Protection Gloves Negative Ion and Infrared Tech, Dual Voltage Iron MSRP $169 (White 125" (32MM) Ceramic)

by l'ange hair

L'ANGE HAIR LUSTRÉ TITANIUM AND CERAMIC WAND CURLING IRON

TITANIUM AND CERAMIC BARREL CURLING IRON - L'ange Hair offers both titanium and ceramic curling wands. The LUSTRÉ curling wands feature a pure Titanium barrel best for harder to tame hair - Sculpt hair into smooth waves with this statement making wand.; DIFFERENT COLOR AND DIFFERENT SIZES - L'ange Hair LUSTRÉ HAIR CURLING IRON comes with three different colors - Blush Titanium Barrel; and other two colors - Black and White with Tourmaline Ceramic Barrel.; FRIZZ FREE AND GLOSSY FINISH HAIR - Negative ion technology and evenly distributed heat are emitted throughout the barrel, conditioning hair and creating smooth, frizz-free waves. Best for all hair types. Heat Protectant recommended.; TRAVEL CURLING WAND - This is a salon style barrel curling iron that is perfect for use when you travel. Not so big and not so small - absolutely professional style wand curling iron that fits in your luggage easily.; 360 SWIVEL CORD - When the cord is static and does not swivel, the iron can be more difficult to maneuver and may limit the angles in which you flat iron your hair. This Ceramic Flat Iron can swivel completely 360 degrees.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'ange Hair LUSTRÉ Curling Wand, Tourmaline Ceramic and Titanium Barrel Wands with Heat-Protection Gloves Negative Ion and Infrared Tech, Dual Voltage Iron MSRP $169 (White 1.25" (32MM) Ceramic)!
Pasco, WA
I recently purchase the ceramic 32mm barrel wand and absolutely love it! Quick to heat up and my curls last for days with little to no touch up needed. This is the first bigger barrel to actually give me a good curl, typically I have to get a smaller barrel and then just brush my curls out but this one is great. I can have tight big curls or big waves.

Looking for your answer?