BeautyHairHair Styling Toolsl'ange hair

by l'ange hair

L'ANGE HAIR LUSTRÉ TITANIUM AND CERAMIC WAND CURLING IRON Create full, relaxed waves that last for days with this new addition that features a digital display and enhanced safety features. The 100% titanium barrel offers effortless and smooth styling in minutes. The strong ionic output of titanium provides long-lasting curls for any hair type, especially hard to tame or coarse hair types. Features temperature control for customizable styling and a lightning fast heating mechanism, it’s ready to use in less than a minute and curls in a fraction of the time of other stylers. Tourmaline-infused ceramic provides the silkiest results while minimizing heat damage by emitting negative ions to tame frizz and seal the hair cuticle to lock in that perfect style, keeping your hair healthy and happy. A 60-minute auto shut-off feature and a cool tip are included for added safety when styling. Immediate heating and cooling time enables you to adjust and control your tool even better than before! Heat protectant recommended. KEY FEATURES: MSRP - $169.00. COLOR - Blush, White and Black. TECHNOLOGY - Negative Ion and Far Infrared. SIZE - 1" and 1.25" (25MM and 32MM). BARREL TYPE - Ceramic and Titanium. Other Features : 100% Titanium curling wand and Tourmaline infused Ceramic curling wand.. Negative Ion and Far Infrared Technology to seal the hair cuticle for a smooth, frizz-free and glossy finish that lasts for days.. Advanced heating mechanism guarantees the right curling temperature of 410°F with excellent heat conduction and minimum temperature variation for less heat damage.. Soft touch handle for luxurious feel with rubber finish for better hand grip and comfortable use.. Lightweight, ergonomic and durable design..

TITANIUM AND CERAMIC BARREL CURLING IRON - L'ange Hair offers both titanium and ceramic curling wands. The LUSTRÉ curling wands feature a pure Titanium barrel best for harder to tame hair - Sculpt hair into smooth waves with this statement making wand.; DIFFERENT COLOR AND DIFFERENT SIZES - L'ange Hair LUSTRÉ HAIR CURLING IRON comes with three different colors - Blush Titanium Barrel; and other two colors - Black and White with Tourmaline Ceramic Barrel.; FRIZZ FREE AND GLOSSY FINISH HAIR - Negative ion technology and evenly distributed heat are emitted throughout the barrel, conditioning hair and creating smooth, frizz-free waves. Best for all hair types. Heat Protectant recommended.; TRAVEL CURLING WAND - This is a salon style barrel curling iron that is perfect for use when you travel. Not so big and not so small - absolutely professional style wand curling iron that fits in your luggage easily.; 360 SWIVEL CORD - When the cord is static and does not swivel, the iron can be more difficult to maneuver and may limit the angles in which you flat iron your hair. This Ceramic Flat Iron can swivel completely 360 degrees.

My daughter hair is so hard to curl and get it to stay, do you need to use any kind of product before using to help curls stay longer?
I have never used a curling wand before. My curls immediately fall out with my hot tools traditional curling iron. Is this work the money? Should I try a different product?
I have never used a wand before. I cans handle a curling iron fine. I can flat iron but not curl with a flat iron. I have to my bra line, fine, but a lot of it, hard to curl hair. I’m trying to decide to go for this wand or a bubble wand they have. OR a T3 curl iron. Thoughts? TIA
Start your review of L'ange Hair LUSTRÉ Curling Wand, Tourmaline Ceramic and Titanium Barrel Wands with Heat-Protection Gloves Negative Ion and Infrared Tech, Dual Voltage Iron MSRP $169 (White 1" (25MM) Titanium)!
Abbi B.
Wolcott, IN
L'ange Hair LUSTRÉ Curling Wand, Tourmaline Ceramic and Titanium Barrel Wands with Heat-Protection Gloves Negative Ion and Infrared Tech, Dual Voltage Iron MSRP $169 (White 1" (25MM) Titanium) uploaded by Abbi B.
I LOVE this wand! It’s gives me loose curls that last all day! The price is completely worth it! It gets up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and works like a charm! I will definitely buy another one when this one dies!
Jill J.
Waco, TX
L'ange Hair LUSTRÉ Curling Wand, Tourmaline Ceramic and Titanium Barrel Wands with Heat-Protection Gloves Negative Ion and Infrared Tech, Dual Voltage Iron MSRP $169 (White 1" (25MM) Titanium) uploaded by Jill J.
I love this Lange wand and cannot get enough of the ease of use. It heats up and cools down extremely fast. I did not purchase the heat resistant glove and wished I had. I use this wand at least 4 times a week and for special occasions. I naturally fine and thin hair but you can see here how well it held
Haley T.
Lenoir, NC
L'ange Hair LUSTRÉ Curling Wand, Tourmaline Ceramic and Titanium Barrel Wands with Heat-Protection Gloves Negative Ion and Infrared Tech, Dual Voltage Iron MSRP $169 (White 1" (25MM) Titanium) uploaded by Haley T.
I have heard about Lange before. I needed a new curling wand, saw this one at T.J.maxx and thought I’d give it a try. Comes with a heat protection glove which is nice. Heats up fast and doesn’t take long to curl the hair! The curls look good too! Absolutely love it! Only $24.99 at T.J.maxx [product:lange-hair-lustre-curling-wand-tourmaline-ceramic-and-titanium-barrel-wands-with-heat-protection-gloves-negative-ion-and-infrared-tech-dual-voltage-iron-msrp-$169-white-1-25mm-titanium]
Krystal N.
I naturally have curly hair, so I was not particularly into cutting irons for a very long time. However I straighten my hair sometimes and started to want some curl to it. I ended up seeing ads for Lange products and well, went a little overboard! Lol. I got 2 of the curling wands along with a bunch of other products. I happen to love these curling wands! However I do recommend getting a heat protecting glove. Having a glove helped me to get the curls I wanted without getting burned.
Julie M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love this curling wand. I thought it would be difficult to use but it's actually not hard at all. You can set the temperature you want. It comes with a glove to prevent burns.
Michelle H.
Fairview, WV
L'ange Hair LUSTRÉ Curling Wand, Tourmaline Ceramic and Titanium Barrel Wands with Heat-Protection Gloves Negative Ion and Infrared Tech, Dual Voltage Iron MSRP $169 (White 1" (25MM) Titanium) uploaded by Michelle H.
This wand is great for thick curly hair. The 32mm titanium wand works wonders and it doesnt take long at all to warm up or do its job. The price is high but it is good quailty for this price. If you buy cheap you get cheap. This wand has temp settings so you can make it warmer or not as warm. And the color is super pretty. It also comes with a glove for inexperienced users.
Mitzi G.
Warroad , MN
L'ange Hair LUSTRÉ Curling Wand, Tourmaline Ceramic and Titanium Barrel Wands with Heat-Protection Gloves Negative Ion and Infrared Tech, Dual Voltage Iron MSRP $169 (White 1" (25MM) Titanium) uploaded by Mitzi G.
I got the 1.25” wand and literally it is sooo amazing and really easy to use. It comes with a glove so you don’t have to worry about burning your hand. I don’t usually curl my hair because my curls will never stay in. But this literally kept my hair curly for DAYS!
Marjana C.
Floral Park, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
It's unique and best product that I really love and always want to try, then I found it and have it, now I realize this is the best product i ever used. Try it and see the results. Try and get the best you want. I want to try it again.
Carole G.
Pageland, SC
This L’ange Hair Lustré Curling Wand was not as great as I expected. The tip isn’t very grippy and so it’s easy to get burned and it just doesn’t heat well. I’m not sure if I got a defective product as I love their straightener. I got it to work okay but was frustrated through my experience
Cristal V.
I love to do my hair when there is a party it makes my hair look amazing and perfect 😍😍😍😍 it's beautiful
Ask a question to the Influenster community...