BY LANEIGE

Milky skin toner that's quickly absorbed by skin, leaving it soft and looking bright.

Laura J.
Flushing, NY
In love with this product. However, will only receive four stars because the product stops working at one point. It will plateau and not offer the same results as initially given. Product packaging is beautiful.
Trang F.
Beaufort, SC
This is so good for oily skin. My skin gets very oily in the summer and I want a Day cream to not only control the oil but also moisturize. This is it. I use it everyday before sunscreen
Ferra L.
philadelphia
It purifies my skin really deep and nice, it was effective and changed my skin after a week’s period. The packaging was casual and the product was gentle and it totally worked for me. I would totally recommend!!
Guinavere D.
Antelope
To begin, I broke out with this product recently but YMMV (your mileage my vary). It's a good product for its price range, even though I started out using Laneige products when I first got into K-beauty, I've moved onto things that suit my preferences more.

This didn't break me out before, I think as I've gotten older though - my skin has changed and so has its sensitivities. This is wonderful though, it helped get rid of some of my darker spots and even out my skintone from when I had cystic acne. It refined some of my larger pores after usage and it smells very pleasant - while having a glowing/brightening effect (though not as much as some of my other products I use now).

Good product, however, I don't use it now - I use COSRX - better value imho, among other products but if this is readily available along with other Laneige products, I would get it to see how you like it.
Amanda H.
Muskego, WI
Great price good customers nice tecitid loved the indreddianz and other sbsdufjinv and the way it feeks
Mia G.
This was my go to lotion for a long time, until I decided to try other lotions. This is a lotion which you put after serum and before cream. I loved that it didn't clog up my pores and brightened my skin subtly. It also didn't react with my face cream or makeup throughout the day. The only thing is that the brightening effect is quite subtle.
sejal p.
My mom actually uses this product and she loves it. A little definitely goes a long way, so the price is justified. She has seen a lot of improvement from a face that had discolouration, to now seeing it fade away.
Ishita D.
Let me begin by saying that this quite great of a product. I’ve been really into K Beauty these days. And this product certainly doesn’t disappoint. The finish is awesome. Yes it is on the expensive side of the spectrum for some but i think it’s totally worth it when you see what it does for you. Totally stands up to its name and hence i recommend! I love laneige thus far
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
This makeup product is amazing, love using it on the daily! Very long lasting, net every expectation I had for the product! Very affordable, feels like luxury when you’re wearing it! Would definitely buy it over and over again!
Alecia H.
This product goes on very smoothly and absorbs well I to my skin. Good for hydration. It has a very faint smell but it’s not bad! The price is not too expensive but not very cheap either. I would recommend this to my friends for sure