BY LANEIGE

Skin-brightening and purifying sheet masks make use of papain enzymes that gently slough off dead skin cells and encourage cellular turnover for a noticeably smoother complexion with a brighter skin tone. Skin is also treated to the natural whitening effect of mulberry extract in AP Snowray Complex, giving skin a luminous and youthful appearance after every use. After cleansing and toning, open sealed pack and spread essence on sheet mask. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. If your face looks dark and dull. Just invest 15 minutes of your time. Uses enzymes to exfoliate surface dead skin cells and promotes skin turnover to smoothen and brighten rough skin. Special care for instantly brighter and smoother skin - Supple clay mask. Natural whitening effect of mulberry in AP Snowray Complex. Exfoliating and purifying effect of papain enzymes that decompose protein and cellulose powder. Effectively and smoothly cares for dead skin cells and oxidized pores for instant brightening effect. Experience brighter skin with only one time of mask. Hot to Use: Use before toner after cleansing in the evening 1-2 times a week. Release an appropriate amount and spread evenly, avoiding the eye are. Apply over face, wait 15 minutes, and rinse with water. Avoid the eye area. Pack Size - 10g x 8pcs

Stephanie G.
Wilmington, NC
He product is ok and quality is ok of the product as well. I would definitely use it if I got it for free but depending on situation I can consider to make a purchase of the product. He product is ok and quality is ok of the product as well. I would definitely use it if I got it for free but depending on situation I can consider to make a purchase of the product.
My N.
This is the fasted result I ever see from an overnight mask. Just in 1 use, your skin would feel a lot nicer, more even, more brightening. I have been using this for some years now, always use it before any "big day". The complaint is that it feels heavy, and if you're not careful, it might break you out.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
You get a lot for your money and the product is great. I love the packaging as well it's very simple and classy. There is a lot of face masks on the market and I can't say this one is particularly different from the others, but it definitely goes the job well, your skin is smooth and baby soft after use!
Pankti P.
Cerritos, CA
I tried this mask after it was recommended to me by an associate at Aritaum. The mask is a little sticky upon application, but brightened my skin overnight! I shared it with a friend who found the same results when she tried it. It’s pretty pricey and there are great masks/essences out there that are cheaper, but I think you will get your bang for your buck with Laneige.
Leslie T.
Rosemead, CA
This brand has been around for many years and I love that it is having some recognition now a days. It’s even in target! Very assecible and great product
L B.
Astoria, NY
I’m in love with this brand. I meet that at Sephora! And it’s a surprise for meu the valeu is not the best! But the result, OMG is amazing.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this product it's a great product I think it's a very good product from the line I really recommended
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
Great mask makes the skin feel soft and renew the skin and doesn’t dry nor break npmy face out
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Can't get enough of these masks. Super easy and met all my expectations. Very excited to share