BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

Moisturizing brightening cream that moisturizes skin prone to dryness, leaving  it glowing as if coated with light.
Brightening cream with gel network structure rich in brightening agents creates a protective layer that feels like second skin.

Katharine S.
Hillsborough, CA
This product smells amazing! It smells expensive and the packaging looks expensive too. The product itself is really good! It is very moisturizing. It looks more like a gel than a cream however it's not as lightweight as a gel moisturizer. It's perfect for people with combination skin who does not want a heavy moisturizer that makes them oily but still want that very moisturizing effect.
Te'Ana H.
Florida
This product is perfect for dry skin and very effective, i love it so much and i would definitely but this again.
Alyssa D.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product and the results I get! I am left with smooth and clear skin after use
John L.
Markham
I have used this product for a very long time. I apply it on everytime before bed. I really like this product because Laneige gives your a little scoop with the product so you won't have to use your fingers to apply the product and contaminating the product.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I had no idea that this was a Korean beauty brand. It makes me angry that it's so expensive. I don't think it's worth the money.
Lorita H.
My daily regime for my dry and sensitive skin. It has a very nice texture, and a natural scent. It might not be enough for winter
Veera A.
Doral, FL
This product works great. My skin loves it very much. Bought it online at sephora. Love it and recommend it
Eman E.
Makkah
Love this cream sooo sooo much doesn’t grease and good for dark spot with usual use put it at night and wakeup for glowy skin