LANEIGE - White Plus Renew Original Cream

by Laneige

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. MELACRUSHER actively removes the Melanin Veil, for a flawless, brighter skin. With the moist sensation like melted snow, and the smooth final touch, you can double the whitening effect by applying the simple massage technique on the face and the neck. The active compounds for brightening and moisturizing are locked into the network-like texture of the gel-type cream, and instantly form a smooth and protective film over the skin. How to Use: For the morning and evening skin care, at the cream stage, take appropriate amount (1cm in diameter/0.4 ml) and lightly apply it in the order of cheeks, forehead, nose, lip area, and neck from inside to outside. And then lightly press the palms down onto the face for the better absorption. Pack Size - 50ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANEIGE - White Plus Renew Original Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Tania E.
LANEIGE - White Plus Renew Original Cream uploaded by Tania E.
Definitivamente es una crema que debes tener, me deja la piel como de seda y me esta blanqueando las manchas que me salieron en mi embarazo, mi piel luce mas saludable y brillante! Es la segunda vez que la compro.
Celina M.
I had the white plus set. It was my first major Korean skincare purchase so I had high hopes for it. But unfortunately it made my sensitive skin break out. It smelled SO good and I could see the it really did hydrate and brighten my skin, but the breaking out made me stop using the product.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
Great product, very moisturizing & feels nice & light on the skin. The only downside for me was the scent. Smelled like an old lady’s lotion!
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
Love this brand and love this cream. It’s very silky, moisturizing and long lasting: it smells neutral and isn’t overwhelming. It’s a little on the pricey side as it’s not age correcting, but worth it if you have dry or irritated skim.
Resham K.
This is my Holygrail. It helps reduce hyperpigmentation and uneven tanning very nicely. The light weight cream is easily absorbed by the skin and i apply it over a serum. It moisturizes nicely while working its magic on my hyperpigmented skin. A staple during summer months. It is a shame that Target doesn’t carries this anymore.
Moa B.
Chico
Super moisturizing and hydrating! Doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily after using it. The packing is also to die for. It’s my first time using it, still unsure about repurchasing because of the price!
Marina B.
Got this in a trial size from target. I liked this cream because it is rather heavy and feels really moisturizing. However I didn't notice that it had any brightening effect on my skin like the bottle claims. Very moisturizing though.
brittany S.
Ira, MI
Every product from laniege has been amazing so far and this is no different within a week I saw my skin have positive changes in the texture and tone of my skin!
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
Its great for dry skin, received a sample and decidedly to get the full size, my skin was very sensitive and dry and it healed very fast, I still continue to use it every now and then when I need hydration.

Looking for your answer?