BY LANEIGE

A silky-textured, intensely whitening night cream Rapidly dissolves into skin to deliver snow-melting cool & fresh moisture Formulated with White Plus Renew complex to offer 3-step melanin protection & recovery Blended with white birch ingredient to...

LANEIGE White Plus Renew Night Cream
  • "OMG! This is the perfect night cream. It is hydrating, smoothing and always works so well. It makes my skin softer and smooth." in 3 reviews
Lindsay w.
Evansville, IN
Little did I know that I've needed this cream my whole life until I got it and used it. It is a miracle worker. I believe this is for all skin types! I have oily to combo skin and this cream balances out my skin issues.
HOLY GRAIL
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
Ah! Radiant, moisturizing and fun. This stuff is magic. I have very dull uneven acne prone skin with a lot of skin texture issues. I didn’t realize how important it was to keep your skin moisturized PROPERLY and the difference it makes to do more than apply lotion once a day. There a skin regimen out there for everyone and I truly believe that this mask should be on everyone’s list. It works on all skin types and immensely help restore the texture and fullness of skin. Great for sensitive, normal, dry, oily and anything in between!
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
A little up there in price and not exactly sure if it is worth it, I do however love the brand and all the other products I have tried for them. I like it and it worked, felt very cooling while moisturizing my ski. I liked it just not the price
Krystal H.
This makes your face hydrated. Whenever I use this product and wake up the next day, my face feels so hydrated and flawless. It corrects every uneven tones on my face. It really does the job.
Tiffany K.
Marysville, OH
I love this cream. I find that it soaks in to my skin quickly and doesn’t leave me feeling overly greasy. I have noticed that my skin is more hydrated and supple since I started using this!
Shauna L.
North Port , FL
If you are on the hunt for an amazing all in one night cream look no more. This right here gives you the most moisturized, radiant, firm skin I don't think I will ever switch to another
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,320 reviews
I love how thos hydrates my skin and helps it look flawless for an even skin application of makeup .it is a nice compact and very sturdy packaging . Can add blonde2326 on snap will add back!!
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
Absolutely love this product! I am currently on accutane and my face is extremely dry! I use this at night and it truly rejuvenates my skin, and makes it feel extremely hydrated and soft.
Aliceegg W.
Las Vegas , NV
Very moisturizing and great for the winter months but I prefer to use it only at night as it is a thick cream. I prefer to use a lighter moisturizer during the day and warmer climates.
Lauren H.
Irvine, CA
The night cream is not for oily skin people, it was too heavy on my skin and when I woke up in the morning it left a film of discomfort

Amazon