BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige

Lavanya U.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
While this didn’t do much for my hereditary dark circles, it hydrated my dry under eyes and helped fill in my wrinkles. My concealer looks less cakey after I use this eye cream.
Ana G.
Hamburg , NY
I really enjoy Korean skin care. This was a nice mild eye cream that i could still pair under makeup if i chose to with my typical daily moisturizer. Have never bought any other products from this line and took a risk.
Megan F.
Reno
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
Savanna H.
Covington
Very effective. Use a few times a week under my eyes because they aren’t totally dried out, just a little lack luster. Feels amazing.
Janet B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Great eye cream! Very emollient but dries well leaving a good foundation to apply concealer. Helps with fine lines
Terri C.
Wonderful eye cream. I use this every night before i go to bed. I wake up looking refreshed and smooth undereyes.
Ve L.
Richmond Hill
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Laneige products and I wanted to try the eye cream. After using this eye cream a few times, I have definitely noticed a healthier glow in my eye area. My dark circle isn’t as visible anymore.
Na N.
As i said before I love laneige, this eye cream was good but of course didn't change much, just good moist.
I have very dark circles and wrinkles under my eyes