LANEIGE White Plus Renew Emulsion

by Laneige

A non-sticky, fresh-textured whitening emulsion Delivers superior moisture to fatigued skin Leaves skin supple, calm & transparent Perfect for all skin types To use: Apply a moderate amount on cleansed & toned face & neck, gently massage in. Follow...

Does this product work well to fade dark spots?
Start your review of LANEIGE White Plus Renew Emulsion!
nhi N.
San Diego, CA
I already used this back to 4-5 years ago. Loved it back then. I’m so happy happy Target started to carry Laneige. It’s a good Asian brand. Not crazy expensive. Nice packaging and you get a lot of product
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and sephora usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this line of product. My skin developed dark patches around cheeks from pregnancy and this product along with other products in this line help brighten my skin and lighten spots so I no longer use cover or foundation. This is not a miracle product. I also use spf everyday rain or shin, drink lots of water and I love that this makes my skin look clear and glows. For the record I have combo skin and this doesn't break me out.
Lauren H.
Temecula , CA
This is currently one of my favorite skin care products. I've suffered with cystic acne and the scarring that comes along with it since the age of 11. This product is very gentle on my skin and it helps with irritation and redness almost instantly.
Mandy T.
I have used many whitening products even from other korean brands. But for some reason this one broke me out. I would get a few red bumps here and there on my face. As soon as I stopped using it my skin was fine. Perhaps there is an ingredient in there that I’m sensitive to.
Perla D.
La Romana
Son muy buenos estos productos su protección y frescura son ciertas, lo unico que no me agrada es el olor que lleva muy fuerte
J C.
This takes forever to use! I don't really like this emulsion as it leaves my face incredibly oily/sticky. I purchased a bottle back in 2015 and there is still product left in the bottle!!! I would not repurchase and I don't think I will end up using the rest of remaining product!! My skin is oily/combo with dry patches around my cheeks and mouth area.
Erica H.
I love this brand and their BB cream cushion compact is my go to at the moment and I was gifted a starter skincare set with their new white plus renew line. After a few weeks of using it I could see a difference in my skin, it looked brighter, healthier and I had a more even skin tone . I would definitely recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...