BY LANEIGE

A non-sticky, fresh-textured whitening emulsion Delivers superior moisture to fatigued skin Leaves skin supple, calm & transparent Perfect for all skin types To use: Apply a moderate amount on cleansed & toned face & neck, gently massage in. Follow... see more...

Lauren H.
Temecula , CA
This is currently one of my favorite skin care products. I've suffered with cystic acne and the scarring that comes along with it since the age of 11. This product is very gentle on my skin and it helps with irritation and redness almost instantly.
June C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Laneige White Plus Renew Emulsion
This takes forever to use! I don't really like this emulsion as it leaves my face incredibly oily/sticky. I purchased a bottle back in 2015 and there is still product left in the bottle!!! I would not repurchase and I don't think I will end up using the rest of remaining product!! My skin is oily/combo with dry patches around my cheeks and mouth area.
Erica H.
Review for: Laneige White Plus Renew Emulsion
I love this brand and their BB cream cushion compact is my go to at the moment and I was gifted a starter skincare set with their new white plus renew line. After a few weeks of using it I could see a difference in my skin, it looked brighter, healthier and I had a more even skin tone . I would definitely recommend this product!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this product work well to fade dark spots?