BY LANEIGE

Sleep-in facial pack that gives the complexion a brighter appearance the next morning.

KButea S.
Irvine, CA
The product feels like there is a protective barrier covering your face overnight, and as the ingredients work overnight, the result the next day is dewy, bright skin. I noticed that my skin is more even after using this product and although I don’t see immediate whitening effects, it is less dull the next day. I only use the Laneige Bright Renew Capsule Sleeping Mask about once a week because I try to save them for when I travel or for a special occasion.

I would recommend the Laneige Bright Renew Capsule Sleeping Mask as a special occasion sleeping mask or one you take with you when travelling. The individual packaging makes it perfect for travelling, especially if you will be on a plane. It is a perfect sleeping mask for the plane because it protects my skin while on the plane and preps it with hydration and brightness when I arrive at my destination. There are only 16 capsules per box, so it only lasts 2 months if you use it 2 times per week.
Ange W.
Purchased at: Laneige
Great sleep mask generally speaking but haven't seen a massive change in terms of lightening my dark spots. I like it better than the original Laneige sleep mask for waking up with bouncy soft skin. The capsules format is brilliant, making them great stocking stuffers and a must have in my in-flight bag. I'm already on my second set!
Ralitsa G.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Amazon
It is a really good sleeping mask. I like the way my face feels in the morning. It is really a good price too. I think this is good cheaper alternative to my favorite glam glow.
Caitlan D.
San Diego, CA
This sleep pack does wonders to hydrate your skin- I was doubtful how what I felt was essentially a night cream could work, but my skin stayed much plumper and well hydrated thought the next day. I would recommend as an addition to your routine in the winter/dry seasons!
Mary B.
Lowell, MA
Nights when I feel like my skin is extra try I would put this on. My skin the next morning would feel like new.
Morgan E.
Naperville, IL
When I put this on at night, I always notice a difference in the way my skin looks and feels when I wake up
Noelle S.
Victoria , BC
Love :) my skin feels and looks super smooth in the AM. I get two uses out of one "pod" so the value is great. It has really convenient packaging for travelling! I'd recommend this sleeping mask for literally anyone ... it's not too heavy for oily skin and not too light weight for dry skin.
Sherryll C.
I love this! It's really thick perfect for my dry skin. It gets absorbed by the skin real quick. Once it's dry, your skin feels smooth and plump. I had this as part of a trial pack. One capsul lasted me about 2+ weeks.
Sami J.
Feels super nice and super hydrating. Would recommend everyone tries once. Just as good as the original sleeping mask by laneige