BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige

Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I love Laneige products. This is a great, gentle cleanser that feels great on the skin. It removes all my makeup and leaves my face feel clean and refreshed. It does not irritate my eczema which is a miracle compared to most skin products.
Deborah H.
Seatac, WA
I love it! My face feels so clean whenever I’m done towards the end of the day. The smell is great and I would love using the product again. I feel like my face get bright and smoother.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Bubble cleansers are all the rage right now but it works so well! It’s fun to watch and fun to use. My pores always feel so clean afterwards and my skin feels tightened. I love this stuff and plan to use it for a very long time.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this product! I was skeptical to try it at first but am so glad I did. This cleanser gets my face so incredibly clean while also maintaining moisture. The smell is mild and not overpowering so it's become a very relaxing part of my skincare routine.
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy this cleanser. It makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed after use. It smells nice and feels gentle on my skin. The packaging is eye catching. I will be repurchasing.
Aleeya H.
I love Korean skin care so much and it is clear to see after use why they’re skin is so amazing, the product was definitely effective and I made sure to restock.
Na N.
Laneige it's one of my favorite Korean brands, everything I tried was so good for me, the cleanser it's very gently and make the skin very soft!