BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. Moisture Whitening Tone-up Cream in moisturizing texture instantly brightens yellowish, dull skin tone upon application. At the last step of skincare, apply an appropriate amount on the face and gently pat to promote absorption into skin. Apply on areas that need a whitening effect such as neck and arms to brighten skin.

Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and sephora usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This cream really does get your skin a shade or two lighter. Keep in mind, Korean tone up creams are not meant to be a permanent solution over time. They are meant to provide a lighter tone only until you remove the lotion from your face. As far as tone up creams go, this one doesnt leave a chalky whitecast and looks pretty natural and is also moisturizing. Overall a pretty good cream for lightening your face.
Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
This is my travel moisturizer. It's lightly scented. You don't need much. I dab my fingertip into the jar, dab the can onto different points on my face and lightly tap the cream into my face. You can tell when you apply it to your face that there is a thin, white veil over your face. It will absorb as you dab it more. Plus, I usually put my makeup on after this anyway, so that's not an issue. I feel moisturized without it feeling sticky and heavy.
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
When they say tone up a really as a tone up I actually got something lineage in a Box Box in bought more products of it I'm so happy I did
Emee H.
I am obsessed with this cream. It is incredibly luscious. It met every expectation, and the formal is very gentle.
Tieu My N.
[product:laneige---white-dew-tone-up-cream-50ml-50ml] The product is light and pleasant aroma, cream white and thick, when using skin you will feel white skin the most natural thing. For those who like natural and lazy days use foundation cream.
Alison L.
Toronto, ON
Laneige not only makes great skincare (one of my favourite Korean beauty brands) but the packaging is worthy of being on your vanity. This cream is so moisturizing and I get such a nice glow. I would repurchase this cream
Gloria S.
Markham, ON
Nourishing for the summer but not nourishing enough for the winter. It has a silvery base for a priming/ highlighting makeup prep so if you don't blend thoroughly it will leave a white stain on the face.
Perla d.
La Romana
Son muy buenos estos desodorantes su protección y frescura son ciertas, lo unico que no me agrada es el olor que lleva muy fuerte y un poco baboso
nana C.
madrid
Esta crema es muy buena pero me gustaria probar muchisimos mas de sus productos porque dicen que son muy buenos