BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. Strong moisture Whitening Essence makes skin look flawlessly bright and clear with Mela-vita Crusher. Dispense an appropriate amount on the cheeks and evenly spread over the entire face and on skin under the chin. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Danielle B.
Fort Worth
Laneige can honestly do no wrong at the rate I'm loving their products. I found this product online and I'm so happy I did! This makes my skin super glowy and I don't find it harsh. I would say that it is gentle but very effective and would recommend to others looking for an essence to leave them glowy.
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this serum! It makes my skin feel amazing and glows once I apply it immediately.
Gabrielle W.
Gives me hydration but I don't have any dark spots so I don't know if it lives up to it's claims of removing dark spots. I'm still on my first bottle and I have been using it for around 5 months.
Neree❤🤤 M.
Asturias
colores geniales, muy pigmentados, pintan genial, muy buen olor, merece la pena gastar un poco más para comprar con esta marca