BY LANEIGE

Overnight mask that gives the skin a lively, well-rested appearance the next morning thanks to its Sleep-tox purifying effect.

Rayna O.
Snohomish, WA
I love this product to death!
I heard about it from a rom a YouTube video and decided to give it a try. I live in Seattle, and the winter can be very drying as I leave heaters on. When I go to sleep with this on my face it helps protect my skin so that I wake up feeling moisturized. No more dry skin for me! It also has a very neutral scent and does not irritate my sensitive eczema prone skin.
audrey c.
Austin
I’m in love with this product. I have to limit my usage or else I would cover my face in it every night! I wake up with clear, smooth, soothed skin and no puffiness! And paired with their lip mask it’s heaven. The texture is really unique and clean feeling. It’s a perfect sleeping mask for hot summer nights.
Rachel J.
manhattan
Absolutely obsessed with this product. I put it on as a last step. It’s fantastic. It’s a little tiny tacky, but hardly noticeable, I just find myself touching my face a lot. But with that being said, definitely don’t forget to wash it off in the morning. I can tell a big difference in the level of hydration I’m seeing.
Jenn R.
This is a super hydrating product that I was just recently introduced to and have come to love it. It has a fresh scent and has a refreshing feel to it. It's packaging is very refreshing as well. The light blue coloring with the white writing is reminiscent of a calming Waters feel. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and it is worth its price
Melissa V.
I love sleeping masks for added benefits so when I came across this mask I was intrigued. I just got this but so far this sleeping mask cream applied great on my face and I noticed a difference in the morning with how hydrated my face felt. I also liked the pricing for the amount given.
Juhe Y.
Fullerton
MUST BUY! Even though I have oily skin, this water based sleeping pack is perfect! It doesn't feel oily on my skin like other sleeping packs do. It just soaks in your skin like water. My face feels instantly hydrated when I wake up in the morning. This is a must for those of you with oily skin because it doesn't clog up your pores with excessive amount of oil.
Sarah M.
Bend
Incredible, nothing else compares. Amazing hydration, gets to be a staple when used every night as last layer. Smells amazing, feels amazing, lasts forever, cute packaging! So soothing and hydrating, would repurchase again and again.
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers , AR
Such a wonderful product!!! Hydrates and heals my skin like no other! Wake up with such a beautiful complexion! The price is awesome!!! It’s like growing a new face while you sleep lol I will definitely buy this again!
Mary T.
Windfall
I don't know how I really feel about this one. I used it twice a week for 2 months, and didn't see much difference, but the difference I did see was nice. My skin was hydrated, and maybe I was expecting a miracle, from all of the reviews I read, they acted like it was this amazing life changing product. In real life it made my skin more hydrated. Nothing more.
Hien T.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing water sleeping mask, your skin will feels really soft and smooth in the morning. I normally wash my face really good before bed time then applied Laneige water sleeping mask then head to bed. Great product for a reasonable price. You will notice your skin smoother and soft after a bout 3-4 uses.
Selene D.
İstanbul
Does this really work?
Ameena V.
Is this a intense moisturizer for the night time? What does it benefit?
Isabel H.
Charlottesvle, VA
How is this different from the other laneige water sleeping mask?
Raeanna H.
kankakee
Where can you purchase this item?
Christel H.
Montreal
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack Ex Amore Pacific Korean Skin Care NEW I have really dry skin and i tried this for 8 weeks. Was i the only one who felt like it left a sticky then dry sensation on the skin?

Amazon