LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack Ex Amore Pacific Korean Skin Care NEW uploaded by ariene v.LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack Ex Amore Pacific Korean Skin Care NEW uploaded by MAUD V.LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack Ex Amore Pacific Korean Skin Care NEW uploaded by Sammy G.

BY LANEIGE

Overnight mask that gives the skin a lively, well-rested appearance the next morning thanks to its Sleep-tox purifying effect.

Angela L.
Fresh Meadows
This mask is a god send, especially in the winter. I have combination skin, so my t zone is super oily and my cheeks are so dry and flakey, it’s annoying. But I use this at the end of my skin care routine, and they next morning when I wash it off, my skin is so soft and smooth. The only downside to this, is that it it does leave a slightly sticky film over your face. Some people are turned off by this. But it’s fine with me.
audrey c.
Austin
I’m in love with this product. I have to limit my usage or else I would cover my face in it every night! I wake up with clear, smooth, soothed skin and no puffiness! And paired with their lip mask it’s heaven. The texture is really unique and clean feeling. It’s a perfect sleeping mask for hot summer nights.
Rachel J.
manhattan
Absolutely obsessed with this product. I put it on as a last step. It’s fantastic. It’s a little tiny tacky, but hardly noticeable, I just find myself touching my face a lot. But with that being said, definitely don’t forget to wash it off in the morning. I can tell a big difference in the level of hydration I’m seeing.
Jenn R.
This is a super hydrating product that I was just recently introduced to and have come to love it. It has a fresh scent and has a refreshing feel to it. It's packaging is very refreshing as well. The light blue coloring with the white writing is reminiscent of a calming Waters feel. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and it is worth its price
Melissa V.
I love sleeping masks for added benefits so when I came across this mask I was intrigued. I just got this but so far this sleeping mask cream applied great on my face and I noticed a difference in the morning with how hydrated my face felt. I also liked the pricing for the amount given.
Lorangy V.
Bayside
This is the product where i must leave a review! Loving this water sleeping mask is in understatement! I love this product! I put on this mask at least twice a week overnight and when i wake up, it leaves my skin so soft and hydrated, as well as brighter and diminishes some of my acne. It is a must try!
Martina C.
Mount Kisco
I love the texture of this mask and the smell! It’s so so cooling and feels so hydrating. I put this on about twice a week after exfoliating and putting on an essence. I wake up feeling super hydrated and my skin feels plump!
Sammy G.
United States
Absolutely fantastic product. Extremely moisturizing and leaves me with the most plump and glowy skin the next day. If I know my skin has had a rough day or if I also know I'm going to be lacking on sleep that night, I know this is my go to product to ensure the best skin possible the next day. Highly recommend to all my friends and family.
Juhe Y.
Fullerton
MUST BUY! Even though I have oily skin, this water based sleeping pack is perfect! It doesn't feel oily on my skin like other sleeping packs do. It just soaks in your skin like water. My face feels instantly hydrated when I wake up in the morning. This is a must for those of you with oily skin because it doesn't clog up your pores with excessive amount of oil.
Kerrie R.
United States
This is my favorite sleeping mask. A little product goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and this never irritates. The product absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin tacky. Skin in wonderfully soft in the morning.
Ameena V.
Is this a intense moisturizer for the night time? What does it benefit?
Selene D.