Skin CareFacial SkincareLaneige
Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask

by Laneige

Laneige Sleeping Care Kit (Water Sleeping Mask 15ml + Lip Sleeping Mask 3g)

Laneige Sleeping Care Kit (Water Sleeping Mask 15ml + Lip Sleeping Mask 3g)

My Sephora Haul.. Tell me everything good bad or mediocre? What did you love and What did you Not Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask Hydration-To-Go! (Combination to Oily Skin) Isle of Paradise Own Your Glow Kit Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops 1.35 oz/ 40 mL
How cost effective is this product?
Start your review of Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly I had super high expectations of this product but the water sleeping Mask did not add hydration like it said it does. Matter of fact it made my skin feel even more dehydrated and dry when I woke up. I can not recommend to others..
Rachael M.
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Rachael M.
I got the 3 piece Sephora birthday gift this month and it included these 2 products! I have to say that I enjoy the lip mask, but more so during the day. It feels like the thick lip balms that I used to get as a kid. I didn't mind the other "mask" but I prefer unscented skincare products and this one was a little too floral for me. It fades pretty quickly, but I know my skin isn't a fan of fragrance. Also, I think mask isn't the best word for that product. More like a moisturizer at best. I didn't dislike either product, but I won't go out of my way to purchase them!
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Alexa S.
Tried these products for the first time from the #birthdaygift from @sephora & have been obsessed with ever since! I can really feel my pores taking in the hydration from the moisturizer. Also the lip balm is incredible! Beats any chapstick out there. [product:laneige-water-sleeping-mask-&-lip-sleeping-mask]
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Holly J.
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask works wonders for my lips, especially during the winter months. I try to apply this lip mask on my lips a few times a week. I always wake up with moisturized and hydrated lips. This lip mask helps prevent my lips from becoming chapped during the winter months. I highly recommend this lip sleeping mask.
Gaukhar K.
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Gaukhar K.
Using twice a week, unscented sleeping mask.Korean cosmetics I think are the best. Helps your face to be hydrated. Face looks glowed in the morning, good for all skin types.
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Leigh J.
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Leigh J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this Laniege lip balm. Smells like the most delicious strawberries and comes with the cutest little applicator. It is on the pricey side, but the tiniest amount of product is needed, so it lasts forever. Does a great job hydrating and adds some shine to your lip game.
Jodie D.
San Jose, CA
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Jodie D.
I really love both products and they work for anytime of the day or before bed. I just love how the lip mask makes my lips feel and how hydrating the sleeping mask is. I literally use it as my everyday moisturizer and I have combination skin and it’s perfect!
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Mitzi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask este par de mascarillas, para rostro y labios son verdaderamente buenos, la mascarilla para el rostro y cuello es refrescante y humectante, de rápida absorción así que su uso durante la noche es realmente cómodo, la mascarilla de labios hidratante y quita el aspecto de grietas.
Aaliyah J.
nashville
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Aaliyah J.
The water sleeping mask is true to its word my skin felt very hydrated/moisturized and my lips were sooo soft after using the lip mask. My lips were pealing all the time especially during winter time and this really helped repair my lips.
Robbin F.
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Robbin F.
I’ve been really enjoying this product at 1st I thought i just had to use it before bedtime, but I use it all the time because it’s basically like a lip balm. It’s just so gentle and moisturizing and it smells yummy!Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask