Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask

by Laneige

Laneige Sleeping Care Kit (Water Sleeping Mask 15ml + Lip Sleeping Mask 3g)

Laneige Sleeping Care Kit (Water Sleeping Mask 15ml + Lip Sleeping Mask 3g)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laneige Water Sleeping Mask & Lip Sleeping Mask!
San Antonio
The water sleeping mask is a really nice product. It is light weight and non greasy. Easy to sleep in. I don’t feel that it delivers an exponential amount of moisture but it is better than skipping the product all together. The lip sleeping mask is the true winner here. It is incredible. Provides moisture to the lips. It gives you soft , plump lips by morning. Unlike most lip balms applied before bed , when you wake up in the morning , you will still feel this on your lips. Great product.
Grand Rapids , MI
I really liked these at first and a little of the product goes a long way. I have to say though that after a while my skin and lips kind of adjusted to these products and they aren’t as moisturizing as they once were. Probably will not purchase again, a regular cream + lip balm combo will work just as well
Laneige sleeping mask and lip mask are to die for!! I love the combination and the fragrance is amazing. I like to use the lip sleeping mask during the day too as a lip balm and my lips taste like strawberry banana. The sleeping mask gives my face a glow in the morning.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Acton, MA
I really liked this product and I think it’s the best thing for dry lips, in the winter when you don’t know what to do , I mean, try this one and you will love. I got mine on Sephora and the price is very good for the product.
Arlington, VA
I love both of these products and use them religiously at night before bed! You don’t have to constantly reapply the lip mask because it is thick and keeps them moisturized; as for the face product, it is light and airy.
Combination, Normal / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Lack of Firmness
My lips feel so moisturized when I wake up. A little truly goes a long way. I’ve used it consistently for about 3 months and I feel like there’s barely a dent in the product. It even comes with a little spatula so you don’t have to use your hands to get product out of the container.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Redness
College park, MD
I rarely spend money on expensive skincare, but these two products are by far some of my favorites and are definitely worth the occasional splurge. They really get my skin and lips through the dry winter months.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
W Carrollton, OH
I really love the laneige water sleeping mask. It's very gentle and replenishing on the skin. It may feel tacky or sticky when you first apply it but eventually it just sinks in the skin, leaving your face super plump in the morning! Love this product and would recommend it as one of my favorite Korean sleeping masks. I'm not a big fan of the lip sleeping mask; it just doesn't seem to give me plump lips in the morning and I still find my lips dry :(
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Jupiter, FL
I love everything from this line. The water sleeping mask has become a staple in my routine. It's a light refreshing mask and has a pleasant scent. This mask has improved my skin and I use both night and day. I've even wore it under my makeup one day and it was amazing. The prices are very reasonable and worth trying.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Provo
I loved both! Especially the lip sleeping mask in berry. It gives my lips such a nice soft tint. I even use sometimes during the day. It keeps my lips hydrated. The water sleeping mask wasn’t as hydrating as I had hoped for and was more of a gel than a cream. I used it during the day instead and it worked great.