Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3)

by Laneige

Overnight Revitalizing Gel Mask Recharges Dehydrated Skin while You Sleep

I have the pink one of this kind. Are they pretty similar to the blue one? Someone, please let me know down below in the comments. Thank you!
is it heavy on the skin and does it have fragrance ?
I have been using the Langeine lip mask and so far I like it... is the face mask just as good?
Start your review of Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3)!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) uploaded by Amanda S.
I’ve only used this a couple times but I wouldn’t say it’s the worst sleep mask or even close to the best. However it probably would be an amazing sleep mask for someone with sensitive skin due to it being so light and water gel like consistency. I’ll update the review if I change my opinion. I wouldn’t purchase this again. I still love the glow recipe watermelon sleep mask. Let me add I only purchased a set of the 15ml containers. So the smallest you could get. I’ll also say I feel as if sometimes the product, to me seems different in a sample rather than the full size. Or maybe I’m weird. 😂
Krina G.
Streamwood, IL
Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) uploaded by Krina G.
I love this product! It helps with extremely dry skin that needs that extra boost of hydration!
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) uploaded by Natasha P.
This mask is amazing. It’s so hydrating. I use it nightly after Tretinoin and wake up to soft skin. I have the one with lavender right now and it’s so good.
Jessica D.
Bronx, NY
Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this as my Sephora birthday gift. It is very easy to use and absorbs fast. My skin feels soft and hydrated.
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) uploaded by Steph R.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite sleep masks! This mask smoothed, softens, and hydrates the skin without being heavy or greasy. While I don’t often use it in the winter, when I need something more occlusive, this is the perfect sleep mask for the rest of the year.
Linda P.
Springfield, VA
Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) uploaded by Linda P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wouldn’t say this product is amazing. It’s does an okay job moisturizing. My skin felt softer in the morning. It’s very fragrant and left my skin feeling a little itchy at first. This product is more of a light night moisturizer than a heavy night cream.
Brenda A.
Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) uploaded by Brenda A.
Amazing product leaves your skin soft, and smooth. The results are endless and you see them within days of using the product. Totally recommend this product
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) uploaded by Wendy B.
I really like this brand my face look's and feel's so soft after using this mask. I woukd definitely recommend this product.
Kelly P.
Marion, IL
Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) uploaded by Kelly P.
My first time trying the product. very hydrating and more than i expected. I received a trial size for my birthday and it has done well for my skin so far:) the packaging is nice and clean as well. i highly recommed.
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) uploaded by Marissa I.
This product is very hydrating. The smell is pretty natural. A little product goes a long way. Great price for great quality. Doesn’t create too much build up that clogs pores. I really like this moisturizer! Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsey K.
Ashland, MA
Kadence K. il y a 4 mois
that mask is horrible for skin!! i’m a dermatologist
Nydia D.
Chula Vista, CA
Nydia V D. il y a 4 mois
Yes, this product is oil-free
Carmen H.
Brownsville, TX
il y a 4 mois
Does anyone know it the Laneige, Water Sleeping Mask, 70 ml(pack of 3) can be put in a skincare fridge? I feel like it would feel so refreshing in the skin if it was kept cold, i'm just not sure if the product would react weirdly.
Jax H. il y a 4 mois