BY LANEIGE #2 in Night Cream

The LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask is a revolutionary overnight mask with apricot and chestnut extracts that hydrate, brighten and purify fatigued skin overnight. Highly concentrated ionized mineral water and ceramides deliver intense doses of moisture to stressed skin while Aromatic Sleepscent™ technology - a unique combination of orange flower, rose and sandalwood - relaxes and rejuvenates you.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science™. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is new to me and so are sleeping masks. I’ve never personally used a sleeping mask but I’m excited and optimistic about the idea of it. I like to use a heavier cream at night because my skin gets pretty dry overnight,but I had no idea their was a hydrating moisturizing mask that you could sleep in overnight. I have the problem when if the air is too dry I wakeup and my skin is tight and my pores are super enlarged, so I know a product like this would be super beneficial to my skin. I washed my face normally, as I would every night and especially before applying a mask. The mask is a white gel that goes on clear. It has a very subtle citrus scent that you can not smell once on your face. After applying the mask I did not apply any moisturizer, so even though I am replacing this mask for my moisturizer, I can absolutely still feel a big difference between the two. This mask kind of makes my skin feel itchy, not that I’m having a reaction to it but because the mask feels as if its still wet on my face even though it has dried. I’m sure as the night goes on and as the mask dries more this feeling will come to an end. When I woke up my face looked absolutely radiant, well rested, and glowing. My pores are now hardly visible and looks completely flawless. I’m beyond impressed and I’m pretty sure this is my favorite skin product I have reviewed so far.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I bought this mask because I saw a lot of glowing reviews for it, but I didn't find it to be anything special. It is a "sleeping mask" so you put in as your last facial step, kind of like an extra moisturizer, and then you're supposed to wash it off in the morning. Supposedly it's supposed to work overnight, leaving your skin soft and moisturized. Did it do that for me? I guess so. But you know what also does that for me? Moisturizer! This product didn't have any negative effects on my sensitive skin - it's more like I just don't see the point in spending $20 on something that *might* have an effect on my skin. With all that said, the work to apply the mask is minimal (it's a little sticky upon application, but dries relatively quickly) and doesn't seem to have adverse affects, so if you are someone who likes to try new masks, I don't think it hurts to try and see if it works better for you! Bonus: Laneige is a South Korean brand, but you can now buy it at Target, so it is easily available!
Neha G.
Neha G.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so incredibly soothing and calming on your skin, I think it would be almost impossible for anyone’s skin to be irritated by this (I’m exaggerating here-you very well know I can’t predict anyone’s skin, not even my own). This scores 10/10 for the smell for me.
Have you ever had a day when you wore a full face of makeup, cleansed, exfoliated etc. and/or your skin is just kind of mad at you for all the things you’ve been putting it through? Have you ever experienced that your skin is so uncomfortably dry, itchy, irritated and just needs a cold splash of water to soothe it? The Laneige Sleeping Mask is just that! It is the best solution I have ever found for irritated and sore skin that just needs some relaxation and hydration. It is literally like a cold splash of water on your face
I love this mask (& my other Laneige products)! I use it whenever I feel like it. :) I have slightly sensitive skin & it hasn't given me any problems. I like the consistency of the product & how it's nice & cool. My skin has looked so much better since I started using the Laneige line. I first tried it when I bought a little Laneige pouch full of travel size samples from Target. When I ran out of the little one, I went back to buy a full size version of the mask. One of the ladies @ Target had pointed out that they had a set with the Water Sleeping Mask that was cheaper (only $27!--as you can see in the photo ^___^) so, that's what I bought. I used to have really bad acne prone skin & I tried a lot of things (even Proactive + & natural remedies) & Laneige is what works for me. :)
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
I found a sample/travel size version of this product along with another Laneige mask for five bucks at Target, so I figured I'd try it out before splurging on a full-size jar. Let me just say, that after a few uses, I will definitely be buying the full-size! This product is absolutely amazing. I simply take off my makeup, cleanse, tone, and then apply a thin layer of this mask on before going to bed, and in the morning, I wake up with plump, smooth, hydrated skin! I have sensitive skin, and I also noticed less redness after I finished washing the mask off. Definitely a plus, so if you have sensitive skin, this may work out perfectly for you too! It has a light scent that reminds me of clean linens, which is very nice and relaxing. I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Marcia E.
Marcia E.
Parkville, MD
The Laneige Water Sleeping mask is one of my holy grail products! I love this sleeping mask. I ended up picking this up at Target because I needed something to use at night to moisturize and boy does this deliver!! When I wake up in the morning, my face is the softest it has ever been. It feels like I just moisturized! I use this at the end of my routine at night after toning and moisturizing and it locks in the moisture. Definitely does not dry out or cause acne. In fact, I have seen quite a bit of lessening in sebum production in my skin as well *this could be due to switching to the Laneige cleanser as well*. The scent is fresh and clean, and perfect for use before bed. A little goes a long way with the product as well, so it is totally worth the price!
Samantha  M.
Samantha M.
Dallas, TX
I've seen a lot of people complain about this product not working or not being moisturizing enough - you have to layer it! The point of a sleeping pack is to hold your other products on your skin for longer and keep them from evaporating before they completely absorb. This is the final step of your night routine, so after cleansing, toning, serums and moisturizers then you use this product. This is my secret weapon when I haven't been nice to my skin. After all my usual products and night moisturizers I gently tap this onto my skin. In the morning my skin is glowing and radiant and hydrated. You don't need to use this every night but it's great when you want to give your routine an extra boost.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I wandered into the skin care aisle in July looking for new products to try out to help combat my oily skin that had started to look and feel dry (surprisingly) and dull. I saw this travel size skin care product from a company I've never heard of called Laneige and was immediately intrigued by the words "Water Sleeping Mask" and it's counterpart the "Multiberry Yogurt Repairing Mask". Can I just say that my skin has not looked and felt and behaved so well after using these! The water mask is applied at night after your usual nighttime cleansing and rinsed off in the morning. It has no smell and does not leave an uncomfortable film. This is something that will definitely be repurchased.
Ching Ching C.
Ching Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
What was my life before this product?

Seriously... this was one of my favorite korean products that really caught my interest. Not only does it moisturize my skin but it smells great and I've become such a fan that I've gotten multiple people to purchase it

I have dry sensitive skin and struggle with eczema but I have yet to break out with it.

It absorbs well and use it while I sleep. It cools my skin and I wake up glowing! It's the final step in my skincare routine and I use it 3-4 times a week because it has helped me diminish my dry spots and contributes to the hydration of my skin!

I absolutely love this product and recommend it to anyone who has interest in this product!
Julie V.
Julie V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best part of my day ending. I got this as part of a subscription box. I actually signed up for that subscription because I have been meaning to buy this all the way from korea. I was sooo happy to find out that's it's now being sold at target (now, just crossing my fingers for the rest of my fave Asian beauty products to be available locally). It smells really pleasant and the texture is almost like a nice cross between a gel and a cream. It is very lightweight and I like that it feels cool when it touches my skin. The next morning, when I was it off, I swear my skin has never felt more supple or soft. I am a loyal fan and I recommended it to all my friends.
chante B.
chante B.
I've haven't hit to try the sleeping mask yet and I'm wondering... does it dry leaving your skin feeling tight at all?? Or make you itchy from having something left on your skin? Thanks for any answers!;)
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave me oily because i already have oily skin what do you girls recommend me ? & thnk u
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and I just started using it. Has anyone used this product before? Have you seen a difference in your skin?
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
Can this be used on normal to oily skin types?
Amber M.
Amber M.
Old Town, FL
Will someone please tell me where I can purchase this and the price?.