BY LANEIGE

The LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask is a revolutionary overnight mask with apricot and chestnut extracts that hydrate, brighten and purify fatigued skin overnight. Highly concentrated ionized mineral water and ceramides deliver intense doses of moisture to stressed skin while Aromatic Sleepscent™ technology - a unique combination of orange flower, rose and sandalwood - relaxes and rejuvenates you.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science™. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask
  • "HELLO! My go-to holy grail for beautiful baby skin! I use this after face wash in the morning and at night. It provides the perfect hydration without leaving any sticky moisturizing residue (yuck!). A little pricey here in Canada & USA, but great price in Asia" in 282 reviews
  • "I love this product!!! I usually buy this product from one of the Amore stores. However, they get sold out pre easily...BUT not they are available at Target!! Yayyyy!!! I use this product once or twice a week before I go to sleep and wake up with soft and hydrate skin! I think its worth to buy to try it if you have dry skin like me." in 177 reviews
  • "I've been using Laneige product for over 4 years now and I'm always amazed by how my skin adore their skincare and cosmetic lines. I have very sensitive skin but never had I broken out or had any rashes from using Laneige! " in 111 reviews
Jessica L.
I am in love with this stuff. I use Differin every night, so sometimes my skin can be a little sensitive. Other moisturizers I have tried burned my skin upon application (e.g. Neutrogena Hydroboost, Simple Skin Quench Sleeping Cream, Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream, just to name a few...) Laneige has never burned my skin. It goes on smoothly, sinks right into my skin with no sticky feel, and smells heavenly. I can apply layers of it to my face without it ever feeling heavy. My skin feels so good after application. It soothes my skin and has never broken me out. My only (previous) complaint was that sometimes I felt like it didn’t hydrate enough. It absorbed so quickly that i felt like i didn’t have any moisturizer on at all. That all changed for me today though... I was browsing the Laneige website and I purchased the new Lavender scented sleeping mask (which I am insanely excited for...) While reading the directions, I noticed that you are supposed to apply the sleeping mask OVER your normal night time moisturizer at night... I had just been using the product by itself. Lo and behold, problem solved. I used the sleeping mask over my moisturizer tonight. It still absorbed just as quickly with no sticky after feel, and my skin felt more moisturized than it did when using the mask alone. I will continue to buy this product. The price point ($25) isn’t a deal breaker. Although of course I would prefer to spend less, I have not found another moisturizer that soothes my sensitive skin like this does.
Corey M.
I got this as a sample and I was skeptical because I feel like a lot of products promise hydration and brightening but not that many deliver. But after just one use I was honestly blown away. My skin definitely feels more moisturized but the brightening effect was really what impressed me. I woke up and couldnt believe how much more even and luminous my skin looked. I generally have somewhat dull, congested skin and I struggle with makeup just sitting on top of my skin but after using this, my foundation melts into my pores and I feel like my face glows. I don't love using highlighters but I havent found anything that gives that same kind of "lit from within" look - this does!!! You dont need much at all either - I got a sample packet but I have already gotten three full uses out of it and I think I can probably get at least one more. For $25 this is totally worth it, I will definitely be purchasing the full size. The only tiny con is that it can sometimes feel a little tacky when you first apply it, which I didn't love because I like my skin to feel clean before bed. But once it dried down that sticky feeling went away and I didnt notice it anymore.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

My friend introduced me to this a while back and I've fallen in love. I would always wake up int he morning with weird dry patches of skin, but ever since I started using the Laniege Water Sleeping Mask, my skin is super moisturized and supple! And trust, a little goes a LONG way. I literally just have to apply less than a dime sized of product and my entire face feels so hydrated.

I even use a tiny bit to moisturize my face before applying make up and it does wonders! Yes, it might be a little bit pricey, BUT since you only need a little bit each time you use it, a small jar lasts me quite a while.

Highly, highly recommend!
Kat J.
I am a hugeeeeeeee fan of LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask , so when I saw a kit at Sephora where I got a deluxe size of that with a deluxe size of this Water Sleeping Mask, I just knew I had to get it,...

Unfortunately, I felt like this overnight face mask paled in comparison to the lip mask. It was good, it just didn’t WOW me. This product claims to recharge your dehydrated skin while you sleep,... Formulated with highly concentrated Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to deliver high doses of moisture to stressed parched skin; infused with orange flower, rose, and sandalwood to relax and comfort; while apricot and evening primrose extracts brighten and purify fatigued skin. “The result: skin looks and feels radiant, refreshed, and soft so you wake up with soft, glowing skin.”

I didn’t feel like my results lived up to the claims. My face was hydrated, sure,... But it wasn’t brightened or radiant. I didn’t have that glow that I was expecting. It was very pleasant to use and had a very nice feeling on my skin, but it wasn’t a game-changer for me.

I enjoyed using this Water Sleeping Mask and will gladly use up the jar I have, but I will not be repurchasing.
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Absolutely love this sleeping mask. I was tempted to try a sleeping mask but wasn't really excited to try anything from the drug store solely because most drug store products come with harsh ingredients I dont get excited about putting on my skin. I was lucky to receive one in my vox box and was so excited to try it; turns out, I love it. It's so refreshing and cooling, and most importantly, it feels like you don't even have anything on, takes a few minutes to sink in, but afterwards, you forget its there. PS the container it came in is pretty large itself for a sleeping mask therefore it lasts me forever. I've had it for a few months now and only half way down the container (I use about 3 times a week for reference).
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff looks like an innocuous moisturizer gel but it's amazing! Smooth it on at night ( you don't need a ton) and it sinks in overnight, leaving you with hydrated, glowing skin in the morning! I have combination skin, and this works amazing on both areas! It doesn't interfere with my other skincare, either! It's like your skin gets a cool drink of water all night. It sinks in super quick with. I residue or sticky feeling. It's awesome. I have a deluxe sample I'm working through and I'll be purchasing a full size when I'm done with this! And saving the smaller container to refill for travel!
May W.
San Francisco, CA
This is my first time trying a sleeping mask so I dont know how amazing it is compared to other ones out there (ie Glow recipe Watermelon mask--I really want to try that next) but it does the job! When my skin acts up and feels like a desert, I slather this onto my face at night before bed and when I wake up, it feels all plumped and hydrated. Its truly amazing. It sinks into my skin really quickly so I know I dont have to worry about it smearing on my pillow. In addition, I am currently out of eyecream and I just slather this on under my eyes, and it seems to work just as well too!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is the first sleeping mask I have ever used and I was surprised at how much I really enjoyed it. I was skeptical about putting A mask on my face right before I went to bed, but unlike the traditional, thick mask that you wash off, this one is super light and sinks into your skin and continues to nourish it throughout the night and leaves only a soft, silky feel to my skin behind. I have re-purchased this product several times and I am continuing to use but have also added a few new sleeping masks to the mix. If you like waking up to soft glowing skin, I would highly recommend this product.
Crystall C.
This product is PERFECT for international flights. Just throw this on and you don't have to worry about your face drying out in the plane. Also, it's gentle enough where you can use it on your face everyday even if it's a mask. Like it says, it's a sleeping mask so I apply it on my face at night after I have everything on as a last step. The best feeling is when you wake up and you wash your face to feel only smooth skin like your skin absorbed all the water in the world. I'm a huge fan of this product for years and I'm so happy it's finally out in the states!
Lori L.
I love this mask. I accidentally ordered this Sleep mask instead of the moisturizer, which I love, and so it sat on my vanity for a couple months as I wasn't really sure what to do with it. I finally bit the bullet and did some research online because the instructions just didn't make sense....in my mind. I couldn't process that you left a mask on all night. So after researching, yep, leave it on all night. So I did, a bit hesitantly, and wow! Soft skin. Like my skin drank water all night long and just soaked it all up. I didn't wake up with my sunk in eyes or a hungover look due to my meds. I woke up looking like I'd slept for 20 hours. I love this mask and even better you don't have to use a lot so the jar lasts quite awhile. I use it a couple times a week and I really like the way I look and my skin feels afterwards. It's like I've lost 20 years overnight. LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask
chante B.
I've haven't hit to try the sleeping mask yet and I'm wondering... does it dry leaving your skin feeling tight at all?? Or make you itchy from having something left on your skin? Thanks for any answers!;)
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I received a sample of this and I just started using it. Has anyone used this product before? Have you seen a difference in your skin?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave me oily because i already have oily skin what do you girls recommend me ? & thnk u
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this worth it for the price?
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
Can this be used on normal to oily skin types?

Sephora