LANEIGE Water Sleeping MaskInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY LANEIGE #3 in Night Cream

The LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask is a revolutionary overnight mask with apricot and chestnut extracts that hydrate, brighten and purify fatigued skin overnight. Highly concentrated ionized mineral water and ceramides deliver intense doses of moisture to stressed skin while Aromatic Sleepscent™ technology - a unique combination of orange flower, rose and sandalwood - relaxes and rejuvenates you.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science™. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask
  • "HELLO! My go-to holy grail for beautiful baby skin! I use this after face wash in the morning and at night. It provides the perfect hydration without leaving any sticky moisturizing residue (yuck!). A little pricey here in Canada & USA, but great price in Asia" in 282 reviews
  • "I love this product!!! I usually buy this product from one of the Amore stores. However, they get sold out pre easily...BUT not they are available at Target!! Yayyyy!!! I use this product once or twice a week before I go to sleep and wake up with soft and hydrate skin! I think its worth to buy to try it if you have dry skin like me." in 177 reviews
  • "I've been using Laneige product for over 4 years now and I'm always amazed by how my skin adore their skincare and cosmetic lines. I have very sensitive skin but never had I broken out or had any rashes from using Laneige! " in 111 reviews
ゆいmzk M.
Los Angeles
I have sensitive, acne prone, and dehydrated skin so when I saw this on Sephora advertised as a hydrating sleeping mask I was super excited and purchased it. My work place is extremely dry and my skin is an absolute mess when I come home from work so I hoped that this would help save it over night.
The texture is a light gel consistency and spreads smoothly over the face. When first applied it feels very hydrating and watery and I find that even when applying a thick layer, if you pat it into your skin the product absorbs quite well.
I'm almost finished with my tub, but I honestly don't see much of a difference between when I apply this and when I don't apply it. My skin is still dehydrated, maybe a little less than when I don't apply it but not enough of a difference to justify the price and an extra step in my skincare routine at night.
I rated it 3 stars because it didn't do anything bad - no new acne or breakouts but it didn't seem to do any good either. I don't care much for skincare that comes in tubs either so I don't reach for this very often and when I'm finally finished with the last bit that I have left I won't be repurchasing this product.
Ram C.
I love this. Usually I steer clear of ultra-hydrating overnight stuff out of fear of aggravating more oil in my skin, but this is a lovely gel-cream that cools my skin after application. The scent lingers for a short bit (and honestly, isn't very strong) and mixes well with my other nighttime skincare. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my face in the morning, just bouncy and soft.

I'm considering putting this in the fridge for summer to help with the heat and humidity.

And? Honestly I'm afraid this will never empty. Lol. You need so little for your face and neck I barely have made a dent in my container using it twice a week for several months now. A poor, unopened lavender edition sits in my cabinet, begging to be used (soon, my precious...).

If you want a similar, more budget-friendly version that is still within the ranges of K-beauty, I recommend the Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g . Don't let the weird name fool you. Soothing and brightening mask. But I still prefer the laneige.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Water Bank Moisture Cream and Water Sleeping Mask: I decided to introduce both products together so I could compare them side by side. The product on the left is a moisturizing cream, which is thicker than a sleeping mask. Moisturizing cream applies and absorbs to the skin easily and quickly making the skin feel soft, full, hydrated. I apply it most of the nights unless I use Laneige and another serum, in which case I use Laneige essence as a moisturizer. The sleeping mask has a lighter, more gel like texture and feels more watery/lighter on the skin. It's supposed to be used only a couple times a week by applying it in the evening and leaving through the night. I didn't use it long enough to see long term results, but I didn't notice anything different after a few times that I had it on. It does hydrate my skin, but it doesn't feel/look any different from when I would use a regular moisturizer. Maybe that's also because my skin is not dry currently, and it would feel different for someone who needs extra moisture in his/her skin.
Christine N.
There is just something about K-Beauty where the formulations of their skincare are so sophisticated. This Laneige water sleeping mask is no different. I wasn’t expecting to like this as it has a slight but not overbearing fragrance and has blue color dye in it (what is fragrance and color doing in skincare?) but the results the next morning when I woke up were rather impressive.

I applied this overnight after I had done a rather intensive exfoliating facial (Drunk Elephant Baby Facial) which had left my skin a bit red and dry. This goes on light like a gel and feels super hydrating on contact without being heavy. When I woke up in the morning, my skin was calm, plump, hydrated and I had no irritation or breakouts. I also noticed that a few dry flaky patches on my face that I normally have and that none of my other moisturizers can relieve (including the likes of La Mer Cream, Dr. Jart’s Cicapair Cream and Ren EverCalm Rescue Mask) were completely smooth and hydrated when I woke up in the morning from this Laneige water sleeping mask.

I have also used the K-Beauty Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask (also with fragrance and pink coloring) and I would say that one is exfoliating and will pill on the skin both while you are sleeping and when you wake up in the morning. The Laneige sleeping mask is just hydrating and there is no pilling for a less messy overnight masking experience. I like to pair the Laneige face sleeping mask with their lip sleeping mask which is also bomb.
Young&pretty R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Hi everyone!
My today's review is on a very famous moisture recharging gel mask known water sleep mask by @laneige_us . 💦As the name suggest it helps in providing moisture to the our skin. Trans epidermal water loss take place during sleep. That why we wake up with tight dehydrated skin. In order to prevent it @laneige_us came up with this sleeping mask.
💦It more about the formulation technology than the ingredients that differentiates this mask from other.
💦Technologies:
💧Moisture rep: it formed a 8 hour moisturizing layer on skin . And locks in all the mineral water and active ingredients.
💧sleep too: they have used evening primrose and apricot root extracts to purify fatigue skin.
💧hydro ionized mineral water to deliver high dose of moisture to stressed patched skin. 💦pros •It gives instant glow, radiance and well rested look.
•Reduce redness and yellowness.
•Resurface skin , makeup applied very smoothly.
•noncomedogenic and parabens , phthalates free.
💦cons
•It has alcohol, fragrance and color.
💦just apply a generous amount of it on face at night , wash it in the morning.
Website @sephora
Price $25
Amount 70ml
Rating 9/10
#skincare #sephora #laneige #sleepingmask #skincareroutine #blogger #instagood #instadaily #picoftheday #flawless #makeup #giveaway #youtuber #subscribe #sub4sub #follow #likemyphoto #instafood ad #igers #instablogger #fashionblogger
#koreanskincare #kbeauty #abcommunity #teamfollow #skincarecommunity #bblogger #skincareblogger #skincaregiveaways #pikreview
Gabby T.
New York , NY
Okay so let me start with this BRAND. thank you to sephora that now carries this. I purchased this on impulse. Living in new york city, i have tried every single hydrating mask there is. Besides the sephora brand hyaluronic acid face mask this is my TOP FAVORITE. I apply this 5 times  a week on a fresh face after exfoliating. I find that it seeps into my skin much better and I wake up with a glow. Decreases the puff in my skin and helps immensely in this negative 0 degree weather !?! If you want smooth skin, no flakes, have sensitive skin and need a good hydrating moisturizer, do yourself a favor and invest! 1000% worth it

Second, for all you ladies who have dry lips, your prayers have been answered buy their lip mask too! It is pricey but lasts long. I swear by it!

Corey M.
I got this as a sample and I was skeptical because I feel like a lot of products promise hydration and brightening but not that many deliver. But after just one use I was honestly blown away. My skin definitely feels more moisturized but the brightening effect was really what impressed me. I woke up and couldnt believe how much more even and luminous my skin looked. I generally have somewhat dull, congested skin and I struggle with makeup just sitting on top of my skin but after using this, my foundation melts into my pores and I feel like my face glows. I don't love using highlighters but I havent found anything that gives that same kind of "lit from within" look - this does!!! You dont need much at all either - I got a sample packet but I have already gotten three full uses out of it and I think I can probably get at least one more. For $25 this is totally worth it, I will definitely be purchasing the full size. The only tiny con is that it can sometimes feel a little tacky when you first apply it, which I didn't love because I like my skin to feel clean before bed. But once it dried down that sticky feeling went away and I didnt notice it anymore.
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
I developed adult and hormonal (aka cystic) acne last year and kind of went into panic mode. I thought my days of disgusting skin was over, but no! I went to a dermatologist and they had me on medication that completely dried out my skin. I had to switch to dewy makeup and setting sprays, but that didn’t help me either. I literally wanted to cry after looking at myself in the mirror a couple of hours later because I legit looked like a scaly monster. Anyways, I asked my Korean friend who had flawless skin what she used and she directed me towards Laneige. Target just started stocking their products which made it easy to find. Omg! It did wonders for my skin. I would put a quarter sized amount on my face as the last step of my skincare regimen and would wake up with moisturized and “plump” looking skin. My skin is no longer dry and it has become a staple in my skincare routine.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

My friend introduced me to this a while back and I've fallen in love. I would always wake up int he morning with weird dry patches of skin, but ever since I started using the Laniege Water Sleeping Mask, my skin is super moisturized and supple! And trust, a little goes a LONG way. I literally just have to apply less than a dime sized of product and my entire face feels so hydrated.

I even use a tiny bit to moisturize my face before applying make up and it does wonders! Yes, it might be a little bit pricey, BUT since you only need a little bit each time you use it, a small jar lasts me quite a while.

Highly, highly recommend!
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I cant believe how much of this stuff you get!  You do not need to use a lot and I swear, it seems like you never used it, even though I've been using it every night.  It has no smell, which is also a plus.  It is a water-gel consistency and goes on extremely lightweight on the face.  Sleeping Masks are a bit of a pain because sometimes they dont dry down and go everywhere while you sleep.  This does not!  It dries down and really sinks into the sink.  You wake up with your skin being plump and so soft.  This is the perfect last step to just really deeply hydrate my skin while I sleep.
chante B.
I've haven't hit to try the sleeping mask yet and I'm wondering... does it dry leaving your skin feeling tight at all?? Or make you itchy from having something left on your skin? Thanks for any answers!;)
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I received a sample of this and I just started using it. Has anyone used this product before? Have you seen a difference in your skin?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave me oily because i already have oily skin what do you girls recommend me ? & thnk u
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
Can this be used on normal to oily skin types?
Amber M.
Old Town , FL
Will someone please tell me where I can purchase this and the price?.