LANEIGE Water Sleeping MaskInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY LANEIGE #2 in Night Cream

The LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask is a revolutionary overnight mask with apricot and chestnut extracts that hydrate, brighten and purify fatigued skin overnight. Highly concentrated ionized mineral water and ceramides deliver intense doses of moisture to stressed skin while Aromatic Sleepscent™ technology - a unique combination of orange flower, rose and sandalwood - relaxes and rejuvenates you.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science™. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

L L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. I accidentally ordered this Sleep mask instead of the moisturizer, which I love, and so it sat on my vanity for a couple months as I wasn't really sure what to do with it. I finally bit the bullet and did some research online because the instructions just didn't make sense....in my mind. I couldn't process that you left a mask on all night. So after researching, yep, leave it on all night. So I did, a bit hesitantly, and wow! Soft skin. Like my skin drank water all night long and just soaked it all up. I didn't wake up with my sunk in eyes or a hungover look due to my meds. I woke up looking like I'd slept for 20 hours. I love this mask and even better you don't have to use a lot so the jar lasts quite awhile. I use it a couple times a week and I really like the way I look and my skin feels afterwards. It's like I've lost 20 years overnight. LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
BEST PRODUCT EVER

this is my first sleeping mask that i have tried, but let me tell you. you will not regret getting this. i got this on sephora. i recommend getting the 28 dollar kit laneige slumber party  because the full size mask is 25 dollars, and for 3 dollars more you can get 2 deluxe samples of the water bank moisture cream and the water bank essence, and both of these products I love almost as much as the mask alone.

firstly, this is super moisturizing. second, it is good for sensitive skin, and third, it is so lightweight and does not affect the effectiveness of my other skincare products that i use with this. i put my vitamin C serum on, ole henriksen truth serum, and caudalie serum, my tan luxe drops and then finally the water mask. i feel like it locks in all of the product I put before it.

it's also great if you are applying acne treatments overnight because those are often very drying and this will not make you break out but prevent your skin from drying out.

10/10 for this product. it is absolutely amazing.
Sandra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've received samples of the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask from a few of my KBeauty subscriptions. And while I agree Laneige is a truly powerful brand, I don't think this sleeping mask out performs others that I've tried. In fact, that's why I haven't purchased a full size yet. Don't get me wrong, it smells GREAT and does wonderful things for my skin. I love how soft and plump my skin feels the morning after applying this mask. But, I've found more effective sleeping mask packs that don't break my skin out like this one seems to do sometimes. I have dry/flaky skin with the occasional breakouts. This mask sometimes causes a new breakout within 48 hours of use.
Corey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample and I was skeptical because I feel like a lot of products promise hydration and brightening but not that many deliver. But after just one use I was honestly blown away. My skin definitely feels more moisturized but the brightening effect was really what impressed me. I woke up and couldnt believe how much more even and luminous my skin looked. I generally have somewhat dull, congested skin and I struggle with makeup just sitting on top of my skin but after using this, my foundation melts into my pores and I feel like my face glows. I don't love using highlighters but I havent found anything that gives that same kind of "lit from within" look - this does!!! You dont need much at all either - I got a sample packet but I have already gotten three full uses out of it and I think I can probably get at least one more. For $25 this is totally worth it, I will definitely be purchasing the full size. The only tiny con is that it can sometimes feel a little tacky when you first apply it, which I didn't love because I like my skin to feel clean before bed. But once it dried down that sticky feeling went away and I didnt notice it anymore.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m extremely impressed with the results I’ve received from the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask! This mask has given my skin that extra moisture it had been missing along with a refreshing glow. I love how light and soothing the mask feels on my face when I first apply it and that it does not bother me to have it on while sleeping. After washing the mask off in the morning, my face instantly feels refreshed and extremely hydrated. This is definitely a product I will be adding to my nighttime skin care routine. And the best part...it’s extremely affordable! I received this product for free for testing/reviewing purposes. Thanks, Influenster! #LANEIGEsleepingbeauty #Influenster
Karen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mask for the first time last night and I can't say I noticed much of a difference in my skin in the morning. I have oily to combo skin and this sleeping mask i would say is definitely more for people who have dry skin so maybe that is why i did not see much of a difference but i am hearing very good things about this and i will continue to use it 1-2 times a week to see if i notice any changes within time. I do believe this is an amazing mask but just not for me since i do not have dry skin
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
ead about this more than once and didn't really believe the hype. I decided to try it because: 1) it was only $30; 2) they couldn't get that many people to lie about in reviews; and 3) I needed a little pick-me-up that wouldn't actually take any time. I can't believe I waited so long to try this; this stuff is awesome.
Background: I'm a new mom who is already back at work. I'm lucky to get 4 consecutive hours of sleep in a night. I don't tell you this so that you'll pity me, I tell you because you need to know that I recently started to look tired. I tried this mask last night. I slept from 11-1 and 2:30- 5 and I woke up looking like my pre-baby self. I don't look deflated. My skin is ... plump? I look hydrated. I seriously look like I had a facial. It was fantastic to see my face in the mirror this morning, not the face of that woman who looks like a tired, old version of me.
If you are on the fence about buying this, take the risk. I hope that your experience with this product brings you as much joy as I felt this morning.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sleeping mask has actually done some great things for my skin. I’ve been using it a couple times a week for the past 2-3 weeks now and my face feels smoother overall and more balanced. The product is very smooth and gentle and comes as a gooey liquid which quickly dries to your face as you sleep. When you wake up, you simply wash it off and the results instantly show. I noticed with the first use that it hydrated the parts of my skin that are normally dry and balanced out the parts of my skin that are normally really oily. The scent is really light which is good for people who are sensitive to smelly products. It’s insanely lightweight once it dries and you can barely feel that it’s there which is another plus for me. If you are someone who has combination skin like I do, this mask will end up being your holy grail. LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask
Maria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gotta say, I didn’t think something like this would work on me. You always hear the word “hydrating” associated with dry skin. So you could see why I would be skeptical to try this on my oily skin. Well I’ll tell you I sure put my foot in my mouth. This stuff is freaking amazing! I literally look forward to nights (I use it every other night) where I will put this on after cleansing. It’s like a gel and feels like water while I massage it on my skin. I did give it only four stars because I didn’t like how when it dried down, it felt tacky and sticky. It’s a little con to get over because when I wake up, I feel like I’ve shed away a layer of yucky skin to wake up to a plump, soft fresh new face. I’ve seen a difference in that I don’t produce as much oil because it’s being hydrated at night. Korean skin care is changing the game!

*I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. All and any option are my own and are 100% honest.* LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask
Jennifer A.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become one of my holy grails. I don’t used it every night because it tends to dry out my skin at times. But when I do use it I honestly don’t really look tired, my face is nice and soft. I have noticed that it is helping with my acne scarring as well. I have nothing to say about this product other than good things. Sometimes I even put it on in the morning before applying my makeup and I just use it as a primer per say. It actually makes my makeup last longer. Definitely recommend it.
chante B.
I've haven't hit to try the sleeping mask yet and I'm wondering... does it dry leaving your skin feeling tight at all?? Or make you itchy from having something left on your skin? Thanks for any answers!;)
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave me oily because i already have oily skin what do you girls recommend me ? & thnk u
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and I just started using it. Has anyone used this product before? Have you seen a difference in your skin?
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
Can this be used on normal to oily skin types?
Amber M.
Old Town, FL
Will someone please tell me where I can purchase this and the price?.