LANEIGE Water Sleeping MaskInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY LANEIGE #3 in Night Cream

The LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask is a revolutionary overnight mask with apricot and chestnut extracts that hydrate, brighten and purify fatigued skin overnight. Highly concentrated ionized mineral water and ceramides deliver intense doses of moisture to stressed skin while Aromatic Sleepscent™ technology - a unique combination of orange flower, rose and sandalwood - relaxes and rejuvenates you.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science™. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

• Ya sanyone experienced improvement long term in their dry skin wi...3 Answers
  • I’ve tried Laneige AND IM OBSESSED WITH LANEIGE Water Sleeping Ma...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had a breakout from using this sleeping mask?2 Answers
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
Water Bank Moisture Cream and Water Sleeping Mask: I decided to introduce both products together so I could compare them side by side. The product on the left is a moisturizing cream, which is thicker than a sleeping mask. Moisturizing cream applies and absorbs to the skin easily and quickly making the skin feel soft, full, hydrated. I apply it most of the nights unless I use Laneige and another serum, in which case I use Laneige essence as a moisturizer. The sleeping mask has a lighter, more gel like texture and feels more watery/lighter on the skin. It's supposed to be used only a couple times a week by applying it in the evening and leaving through the night. I didn't use it long enough to see long term results, but I didn't notice anything different after a few times that I had it on. It does hydrate my skin, but it doesn't feel/look any different from when I would use a regular moisturizer. Maybe that's also because my skin is not dry currently, and it would feel different for someone who needs extra moisture in his/her skin.
Lori L.
I love this mask. I accidentally ordered this Sleep mask instead of the moisturizer, which I love, and so it sat on my vanity for a couple months as I wasn't really sure what to do with it. I finally bit the bullet and did some research online because the instructions just didn't make sense....in my mind. I couldn't process that you left a mask on all night. So after researching, yep, leave it on all night. So I did, a bit hesitantly, and wow! Soft skin. Like my skin drank water all night long and just soaked it all up. I didn't wake up with my sunk in eyes or a hungover look due to my meds. I woke up looking like I'd slept for 20 hours. I love this mask and even better you don't have to use a lot so the jar lasts quite awhile. I use it a couple times a week and I really like the way I look and my skin feels afterwards. It's like I've lost 20 years overnight. LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask
Young&pretty R.
Queens , NY
Hi everyone!
My today's review is on a very famous moisture recharging gel mask known water sleep mask by @laneige_us . 💦As the name suggest it helps in providing moisture to the our skin. Trans epidermal water loss take place during sleep. That why we wake up with tight dehydrated skin. In order to prevent it @laneige_us came up with this sleeping mask.
💦It more about the formulation technology than the ingredients that differentiates this mask from other.
💦Technologies:
💧Moisture rep: it formed a 8 hour moisturizing layer on skin . And locks in all the mineral water and active ingredients.
💧sleep too: they have used evening primrose and apricot root extracts to purify fatigue skin.
💧hydro ionized mineral water to deliver high dose of moisture to stressed patched skin. 💦pros •It gives instant glow, radiance and well rested look.
•Reduce redness and yellowness.
•Resurface skin , makeup applied very smoothly.
•noncomedogenic and parabens , phthalates free.
💦cons
•It has alcohol, fragrance and color.
💦just apply a generous amount of it on face at night , wash it in the morning.
Website @sephora
Price $25
Amount 70ml
Rating 9/10
#skincare #sephora #laneige #sleepingmask #skincareroutine #blogger #instagood #instadaily #picoftheday #flawless #makeup #giveaway #youtuber #subscribe #sub4sub #follow #likemyphoto #instafood ad #igers #instablogger #fashionblogger
#koreanskincare #kbeauty #abcommunity #teamfollow #skincarecommunity #bblogger #skincareblogger #skincaregiveaways #pikreview
Gabby T.
New York , NY
Okay so let me start with this BRAND. thank you to sephora that now carries this. I purchased this on impulse. Living in new york city, i have tried every single hydrating mask there is. Besides the sephora brand hyaluronic acid face mask this is my TOP FAVORITE. I apply this 5 times  a week on a fresh face after exfoliating. I find that it seeps into my skin much better and I wake up with a glow. Decreases the puff in my skin and helps immensely in this negative 0 degree weather !?! If you want smooth skin, no flakes, have sensitive skin and need a good hydrating moisturizer, do yourself a favor and invest! 1000% worth it

Second, for all you ladies who have dry lips, your prayers have been answered buy their lip mask too! It is pricey but lasts long. I swear by it!

Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
I developed adult and hormonal (aka cystic) acne last year and kind of went into panic mode. I thought my days of disgusting skin was over, but no! I went to a dermatologist and they had me on medication that completely dried out my skin. I had to switch to dewy makeup and setting sprays, but that didn’t help me either. I literally wanted to cry after looking at myself in the mirror a couple of hours later because I legit looked like a scaly monster. Anyways, I asked my Korean friend who had flawless skin what she used and she directed me towards Laneige. Target just started stocking their products which made it easy to find. Omg! It did wonders for my skin. I would put a quarter sized amount on my face as the last step of my skincare regimen and would wake up with moisturized and “plump” looking skin. My skin is no longer dry and it has become a staple in my skincare routine.
Corey M.
I got this as a sample and I was skeptical because I feel like a lot of products promise hydration and brightening but not that many deliver. But after just one use I was honestly blown away. My skin definitely feels more moisturized but the brightening effect was really what impressed me. I woke up and couldnt believe how much more even and luminous my skin looked. I generally have somewhat dull, congested skin and I struggle with makeup just sitting on top of my skin but after using this, my foundation melts into my pores and I feel like my face glows. I don't love using highlighters but I havent found anything that gives that same kind of "lit from within" look - this does!!! You dont need much at all either - I got a sample packet but I have already gotten three full uses out of it and I think I can probably get at least one more. For $25 this is totally worth it, I will definitely be purchasing the full size. The only tiny con is that it can sometimes feel a little tacky when you first apply it, which I didn't love because I like my skin to feel clean before bed. But once it dried down that sticky feeling went away and I didnt notice it anymore.
Natalie B.
This sleeping mask is great for dry skin or if you are experiencing drier skin due to the cold weather, and it’s suitable for all skin types as well. How does this product work? After your night time face cleansing apply this product before moisturizer and after toner if you use toner, leave it on your skin overnight and cleanse your face in the morning. It will leave your skin looking hydrated and glowy. Its advised that you use it once or twice a week. It’s $25 for 2.3 FL oz at Sephora. It’s definitely worth it and it will last you a long time. There’s a subtle fresh scent, it’s great for people that don’t like fragrance in their skin care or sensitive to it. I can go on and on about this product. It’s a great product and you need to add this to your skin care routine.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
BEST PRODUCT EVER

this is my first sleeping mask that i have tried, but let me tell you. you will not regret getting this. i got this on sephora. i recommend getting the 28 dollar kit laneige slumber party  because the full size mask is 25 dollars, and for 3 dollars more you can get 2 deluxe samples of the water bank moisture cream and the water bank essence, and both of these products I love almost as much as the mask alone.

firstly, this is super moisturizing. second, it is good for sensitive skin, and third, it is so lightweight and does not affect the effectiveness of my other skincare products that i use with this. i put my vitamin C serum on, ole henriksen truth serum, and caudalie serum, my tan luxe drops and then finally the water mask. i feel like it locks in all of the product I put before it.

it's also great if you are applying acne treatments overnight because those are often very drying and this will not make you break out but prevent your skin from drying out.

10/10 for this product. it is absolutely amazing.
Adriana S.
Palatine
This is such a good mask! It should be in everyone’s bag at any given time. It does say it’s a night mask but i put it on everyday after a shower even in the morning. I HATE HATE oily or lotiony/creamy? masks, lotions, etc. And this is water/gel based so it dries off pretty fast and you don’t even feel like you have it on. It hydrates your skin and gives it a glowy, soft/squishy/elastic effect that lasts for HOURS. I wish I was sponsored by Laniege to get an unlimited supply of this, but until then I’ve got to go to my nearest Sephora and buy a new one because I’ve run out of this for the 4th time!!!!!!!!!
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
This is the best most effective mask , I have ever used. I have used Fresh rose mask and all the other expensive mask but non has showed more results than this mask has. Its made my smile lines and my lines on each side of my mouth plump. I recommend this mask over all others and I have tried a lot of very expensive mask and the drug store mask as well. I was surprised by this one. It actually does what it says. Do yourself a favor and try this mask just once and you will see a difference. The effects are not permanent , but if you use on a regular basis it will keep your lines plumped up and not as visible.
chante B.
I've haven't hit to try the sleeping mask yet and I'm wondering... does it dry leaving your skin feeling tight at all?? Or make you itchy from having something left on your skin? Thanks for any answers!;)
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I received a sample of this and I just started using it. Has anyone used this product before? Have you seen a difference in your skin?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave me oily because i already have oily skin what do you girls recommend me ? & thnk u
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
Can this be used on normal to oily skin types?
Amber M.
Old Town , FL
Will someone please tell me where I can purchase this and the price?.